You must be registered for see images

Uzumaki

or

Hamura
: Patriarch of the Otsutsuki (Moon Clan), Hyuga and Kaguya Clans.

Kaguya

Hyuga

Otsutsuki Clan of the Moon

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I go with Hamura decendants since it feels more uniquer. Honestly I would have liked Kishi to develope Hyuuga more so we could see full potiential of these Hamura decendants. Kishi missed a trick here with these guys.

Tonybeeth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hamura has RSM, tenseigan. Hagoromo has RSM, rinnegan. It all comes down to tenseigan vs rinnegan. If toneri hadn't messed the tenseigan up I would've gone with it. But too bad the features diplayed so far by the rinnegan outweigh that toneri displayed.

BaseGodNaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi doesn't know how to balance it out. Honestly this manga needed 100+ too bring more realism too the BattleField of the war. Not just one Loong asss fight that ended in 1 day. The other wars didn't end in a day took years. They fought too the death no retreats strats or nothing

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hamura has RSM, tenseigan. Hagoromo has RSM, rinnegan. It all comes down to tenseigan vs rinnegan. If toneri hadn't messed the tenseigan up I would've gone with it. But too bad the features diplayed so far by the rinnegan outweigh that toneri displayed.
No, Byakugan can suppress chakra, someone on Hamura's level easily suppresses Susanoo and BSM as proven by Kaguya

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Technically speaking, Hamura is stronger. Both had RSM, one had Tenseigan and the other Rin'negan -> Portrayed to be equal. But the Tenseigan goes above that and gives access to Tenseigan Chakra mode while having better insight thanks to his Byakugan. But in terms of preference, I would want to be a descendant of Hagoromo.

Kin
10💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know, I was thinking that the Kaguya clan should have some form of natural regeneration. Since they have powerful bodies and bone manipulation. It's too bad Kimimaro was the only one we saw, and was sickly when we did. I imagine the Kaguya's being like Wolverine, X-23 and Daken from X-Men.

That would be cool.

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True, but only the Hyuga clan has managed to weather the storm of the millennia.

Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki and Otsutsuki are all nearly extinct. Kaguya clan is extinct. But them Hyugas have both a main and branch family to maintain their lineage.
The Senju were never stated to be extinct. Kishi just didn't care about them. They were just retconned plot devices to make the Uchiha Clan important.

Last edited:
Kin
10💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forgot to add Ginkaku and Kinkaku as descendents of Hagoromo.

Since Hagoromo only had the two sons, who became the Senju and Uchiha, and Kin and Gin don't have sharingan; does that make them Senjus?