sargon106

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone ever think that this is real? I was really interested in the subject and researched about it and people have it all wrong. Studying demons, you still believe in God. When you want to summon a mystical being the first part even mentions the lord God and how he is the creator of everything and is above all demons and how he has more power over them. So what do you guys think, btw I played with a ouji board a couple of days ago in the basement and now on things are misplaced in the morning, the fax machine is unplugged. Blankets are found sprawled on the floor, chairs are in the opposite directions, first facing north by tomorrow south. Tbh, not really scared since I know that's all it can do and it doesn't bother me. Normal? I also want to be an exorcist when I'm older, I go to a private school to learn more about God in general and stuff. So what are your opinions on the subject? Do you believe in the subject or do you think it's bologna when talking about things like this.

Other things such as animal sacrifices, now that is wrong. God said only to eat when hungry, doesn't mean kill animals for fun. That's a bit too far.

Reactions: YowYan

SilverSlick

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know a bit about Demonology and Angelology. More so the hierarchy and how other philosophers/writers have perceived them not the summoning part. Read the book of Enoch.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Illuminati or Satanism is "Demonology" I think. Im not one of these but I just think so.
Illuminati uses demonic like rituals to scare the sheep and prevent them from getting interested. Since a lot of symbolic knowledge can be found in so-called satanic scripts

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Short answer: It's very real. But it really only matters to an extent. But then theres a different thing called spiritual warfare, that matters a whole lot. To keep things short, i'm not trying to judge you, but from what it sounds like, i think you have a messed up mindset about it all.. You're doing the christian catholic school churchy thing.. but it sounds like you don't know actually know Christ. Theres a difference between that and Religion.

Wumbo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ouija Boards are fake, I've been trying to contact demons through it for years now. I haven't had any succes yet, but I keep on trying cause I want a demon best friend.

Machiko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you tried Ouija then you're f***ed up. Ghosts and whatnot will keep chasing you, all you need to do is have faith in God and pray a lot to make them go away, I'm speaking out of own experience.

Wumbo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you tried Ouija then you're f***ed up. Ghosts and whatnot will keep chasing you, all you need to do is have faith in God and pray a lot to make them go away, I'm speaking out of own experience.
If what you say is right, I have like 49 demons/ghosts in my house. Am I f*cked or what?