Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi,

I'm here to shill "Demon slayer: kimetsu no yaiba".

I will start reading the manga, binge watched the 7 episodes of the anime, damn.. I haven't been this pleased in years.

Swords, demons, spot on soundtrack, good writting, plot twists and awesome animation..

Definitely check it out. The anime is top notch, awesome delivery by Ufotable.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
I couldn't get too involved.. But I likes the personality of the hero. Last chapter I read was when villains had attacked the village of the sword makers.. and fight was on.

I heard it's about to finish, so maybe I will binge read it then.

Koko

Kin
1,750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, I read the manga but I prefer speak about the anime.
I watch this anime until the last release and I say it's a good anime.
and now it's going to become more interesting because the new heroes will appear soon.
And I'm sure the next episode gonna be fun

Last edited:

Koko

Kin
1,750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered to see images

(If you didn't see the anime till the latest episode better not reading the following titles )

Let's talk about the latest episode of kimetsu no yaiba | Episode 11
Well,it was kind of fun and interesting,the new character zenitsu make the whole episode seem funny
And the anime step by step start to level up.
Let's see if we wanted to explain the anime we can say:
Their stories started with a sad and tragedy moments. The main characters of the story, Nezuko and Tenjiro, play the heroes of the story, and find friends on their upward and downward paths, moving forward with their common purpose. The genres of the story are from comedy to action and supernatural in this anime. Naturally, most of Shounan's stories have to introduce a horrible event, or a tune-up, should be made up for the main characters to continue the story with a good reason, and this is one of the same, with the difference that one who plays the main role is a girl , The whole story is based on this girl and it's very good in its own way.

Some information about the demons :
Well about changes in humans that become demons lets say the original reason is mixing of blood, monsters with human blood, and this causes blood cells to react body and it has become one of metaphysical do, and I have to say that power is a feature It's like changing the size of the body's organs and getting stronger body strength after eating some human blood. Spoile: [Of course it's happening with human blood, it's a tyrannized lie, and it's proved to be the rebuke, the anime itself and the manga themselves]. The high rekindling power and the creation of several alternatives from the original body and powers that are still unclear. But its disadvantages are much more than benefits, for example, they have no control over themselves, and in contrast to a very small amount of sunlight, they can be killed at any moment by hackers or their boss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avani