Demon Magicians (Skeptics and Believers)

Don Drama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The believers will say that demon magicians can perform impossible magic with the aide of demonic forces. There are a few who became famous like Yif, Dynamo, Cyril, Criss Angel and David Blaine.

The skeptics will say that these so-called demon magicians used CGI, camera trickery and even stooges.

Share your thoughts.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know Criss Angel and LOVED his show on MTV, called "Mindfreak". Like Adam said above, good old fashion acting. He sold himself very well and the tricks looked really good.

But sorry, I can't and won't take anyone seriously who believes that "demonic forces" are real. :lmao:

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know Criss Angel and LOVED his show on MTV, called "Mindfreak". Like Adam said above, good old fashion acting. He sold himself very well and the tricks looked really good.

But sorry, I can't and won't take anyone seriously who believes that "demonic forces" are real. :lmao:
Did you also listen to his album

I did :shy:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't believe most would have enough power to effect the physical world so at best they would enhance you. But that's if they could exist in the physical realm. I believe in heaven and hell as well as the things that come with it but I don't think magic exist.

Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So you won't ever take me seriously anymore? :(

OT: I believe some people are in contact with dark beings, but I don't think those famous individuals are anything more than slobs btw