[YY] Demon in the shadow ( Creation of all Life )

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sitting in a dark chamber, Azrael Hayabusa sat quietly meditating and collecting his thoughts and constantly battling the psychological disorder that has been created from his resurrection. The split personalities that was developed within his mind was a constant struggle between the two, always pulling and fighting one another to take dominance within his personality and to take charge of his physical body. The anguish it caused began to takes its toll physically and mentally. The Hayabusa clan leader, had locked him in this dark, and secluded chamber to keep him at bay but also in some way to protect himself and others. Hour after hour had passed and time seemed to have run away with his perception, Azrael did not know whether it was night or day, nor the day or month or even time itself. He could not tell how long he had been sitting in that room and this started to itch at his patience. He wanted this struggling in his mind to end.

You are weak, let me take control I can give you power and show others what we are capable, make them fear us and respect us and even trust us...

Silence, fiend Me Azrael shall be in charge, this is my body not yours, I was here first and will always have control of this body of mine, I shall not allow for a fabrication born from chaos to take hold and keep me at bay

What can you do honestly, you died and I was born with your resurrection, but then again I have always been there from your birth, I have been apart of your subconscious since the beginning

Enough, all you will do is bring wrath and ruin, the hate, the despair, the evil that you emit I can feel it running cold through this body of mine how can I trust you with such evil intent....

I will show you the way, you can trust me now let me out and show the world and the clan what we are capable of !!!

Azrael's eyes awoke with a dissolute glow, the other being within his mind had taken control of the body and pushed him deep within the subconscious of his mind, standing up he looked around figuring out the surroundings and feeling outside the room. Laughing in a cynical and earie tone he run his hand and nails across the walls. The scraping run like nails on a chalkboard, creating a loud pitch that cut clean through the dark until it finally stopped and he just stood facing the wall with his right dominant hand spread out in front of him. Then clenching his left fist tight, he struck the wall hard making a single large thud. Within the moment of impact nothing happened straight way but slowly the wall began to crack and spread in every direction, dust seeping from the cracks before suddenly the wall just burst outwards revealing a hidden chamber below leading to a lake and a rockery island that was illuminated with moonlight. It appeared to be some hidden cavern and he then jumped down towards the lake and the Island. Whilst making the decent down into the cave he immediately started clutching his head, Azrael was once again fighting with the other personality and trying to regain control of his own body, the result of which caused them to fall down into the lake. A momentary struggle occurred until finally they crawled out of the lake and onto the Island.

Get out of my Head Fiend !!!! leave me alone...

NOOOOO!!!! we are always going to be one just give in and let me take over already...

I... Said... GET OUT !!!!

The pair of personalities fighting each other, Azrael struggling to maintain and keep control over his body, slowly dragged himself out the water and rolling around on the ground, the pair constantly switching until the other personality took hold again, controlling the body and started raising to his feet when he then let out a terrible scream which echoed throughout the cavern. The scream was high pitched and sharp cutting through the air like a hot knife through butter, he clutched his head and the battle was very evident within the mind, both personalities fighting hard against each other, with the new personality causing the screams as Azrael was fighting hard to push him out to the depths of the mind. It was in this continuous clash of personalities within the mind, a strange power would manifest itself. Out of the sheer will between both personalities they were beginning to draw upon the latent power of the sage. The natures of Yin and Yang were stirring and moulding to their will when with one final struggle, Azrael screamed loudly for the other to leave his mind, a aura of black began seeping from his body. This black natured chakra was feeding off the other personalities will and started to manifest itself into a shape that stood tall. The figure slowly began taking full physically form as the Yang nature was allowing the personality to take physical form. Azrael had finally won dominance of his mind once again, casting out the other personality from his own body and through the power of creation granted by the Sage he had created a unique being directly connected to him but at the same time had its own physical body, mind and will.
You must be registered to see images

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Banbutsu Sōzō no Jutsu) Yin-Yang Release: Creation of All Things
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 500
Damage: N/A
Description: Initially, a technique first created and used by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki (who used it to create the nine tailed beasts), Creation of All Things is the core basic yet purer form of Yin-Yang Release and pertains to the administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of Yin chakra to create physical forms from nothingness followed by the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of Yang chakra, breathing life into form. Essentially, this technique allows one to create beings out of ones imagination. These beings are alive, self suficient and real. However, without the powers of Hagoromo, a normal master of Yin-Yang Release's usage of the technique pales and one cannot create something as a Bijuu. Even in his case, he needed to use the chakra of the Shinju to create the 9 Bijuu, so even in battle he is limited in the use of the technique. In Narutobase RP, however, one can create 1 living being, never bigger than 3x the size of the creator, that has the following abilities:
  • Can use 3 of the elements the creator knows (including AEs and/or CEs)
  • Can use one of the following: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, a Clan's HA, KG/KT, an Advanced Ninjutsu (Sound, Poison, etc), or universal ability (Fuuinjutsu, Iryo Ninjutsu, Yin-Yang Release, etc), a mode (SM, SHB, etc.) as long as the creator knows it
  • Has a chakra reserve of max 2000 points and a health pool of 150 points
  • Can use all techniques the creator knows of the fields it is able to use
  • Can be sentient or not, with human levels of inteligence or not, including power of speech and a mental link to the creator
  • Can have one of the following passive traits/skills: chakra sensory, increased physical strength resulting in +20 damage to Taijutsu, immunity to Genjutsu, usage of its elements without handseals or source restrictions, 40 damage reduction from clashes, a speed of 1.5x the speed of its creator, chakra transfer ability, immunity to fuuinjutsu techniques
  • Will have the physical abilities of the traits of the form created (for example, if it has wings, it can fly, etc etc) but it cannot be human nor the same as a real animal (has to, in some way, be unique and different from existing creatures)
It will also abide to the following restrictions:

• The creation will stay in the fight even if the creator dies (in RP terms, if you die and your creation is still alive and wins, you win the fight and can continue in the event playing with your creation).
  • The creator can only have one creation per bio at any given time.
  • The creation will be initially formed at the end of the Yin-Yang training, serving as a rite of passage of Yin-Yang Mastery, after which it will need to be stated in the bio that has it and the user will always enter the field with it.
  • The creation is alive and as such can be killed, healed, poisoned, attacked with gentle fist, etc as any other living thing in Narutoverse and, in terms of NB RPG, suffers all basic restrictions that fall upon a ninja. It cannot, however, be revived with the Edo Tensei technique though if it dies, the creator can use the Creation of All Things technique to revive it once during the battle.
  • Creations cannot be done during a fight but can be done in any RP thread, be it a training thread or an RP NW thread.
  • It cannot have "absolute" traits such as being considered immortal or only existing in Limbo. It is a real, living, flesh and bone being that has the abilities listed above.
  • Cannot have a Doujutsu, Shikotsumyaku, Souma no Ko, Jikūkan or learn to open the Eight Inner Gates.
Note: Can only be used by Yin-Yang Masters.
Note: Hagaromo bios can have 2 creations.
Note: Reviving the creations costs the use of the technique and can only be done once per battle.

The creature stood before Azrael tall and pale skin, Long flowing orange hair stretched down the length of his back as it reached out from what appeared to be like a skull face. Horns as black as Obsidian ran out from the sides of its head and stretching out in front of him. The face itself pale in complexion with the tone of his muscular physique and black markings ran equally down his face. He's eye sockets began black but then as he became fully conscious a gleaming golden glow emanated from them. In the centre of his physical mass, where his chest should be, a large circular hole runs through his body, and further black markings reach out from its core and across his upper body. Extending from the wrists and Collar bones are red hair/fur and he is adorned with black garments on his lower body. Overall the creature stood at 6ft 5 and towered over Azrael, now standing and turning to face the creature Azrael looked up into its eyes at it looked back down at him.

Finally your out of my head... now you have your own body and mind to control..

Zangetsu…

So that's your name and so I shall call you that from now on.