Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who do you guys think is stronger? Mark of Cain dean, or full on blood junkie sam?

TBH im leaning more towards Sam(might be biased tho lol). Dude at full power was able to take out several demons with ease without moving an inch. And left Lilith, the first demon, wasted in mere seconds. Not to mention his immunity to demon abilities.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll put Dean over Sam, Dean would be similar to Cain who I think is better than Sam.

On a side note, whatever happened to the yellow eyed demon (did he die or something :lol)

Commander Axe

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll put Dean over Sam, Dean would be similar to Cain who I think is better than Sam.

On a side note, whatever happened to the yellow eyed demon (did he die or something :lol)
idk pretty sure Cain let him win that fight, either way dean barely pulled off a cheap shot. And yea yellow eyed got shot with the colt back in the early seasons. He was the best villain imo

Reactions: V h o

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Hmm Sam has the power to kill a demon through a super exorcism, but would that work on a Knight of Hell? It's said the ONLY thing that can kill them is the First Blade, which needs the Mark of Cain. I have to give it to Dean, since Knights of Hell seem immune to any means of killing aside from the First Blade.

Commander Axe

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm Sam has the power to kill a demon through a super exorcism, but would that work on a Knight of Hell? It's said the ONLY thing that can kill them is the First Blade, which needs the Mark of Cain. I have to give it to Dean, since Knights of Hell seem immune to any means of killing aside from the First Blade.
True but we know that in the supernatural world, exceptions to those rules are beings even more powerful. Which is the case for angels, while only angel blades can kill them, stronger beings can destroy them through sheer power. I believe that full power sam would possibly do that to a weakened dean after a long hard fight. But then again that is just assumption, although seeing as how abaddon was terrified of fighting a stronger being(gadreel) it can be implied that angels, or more powerful beings, can kill her.

Oh yeah, oops. I did like him a lot re-write him back in :p
If only lol, unfortunately I believe his very demon core, has been destroyed. We won't be seeing him unless the darkness resurrects him for her own personal army or something

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Sure. I know some stuff, but it's all vague.

~Hit me with your best shot~, Riker.
Before God created humans and the other angels, he had made the Archangels and had a sister, who was called Amara but known simply as The Darkness. God and the Archangels fought and defeated The Darkness because in order to create the universe on the scale God did, God would need to sacrifice his only kin. But, because of her power, The Darkness couldn't be killed, so instead God sealed her away in a prison called The Mark of Cain, which he put on Lucifer because that's who he trusted most. The Mark, because it contained The Darkness, corrupted Lucifer into hating humanity(most likely because The Darkness was sacrificed to make them).

Faster forward a few eras and Lucifer went to Earth. He twisted the soul of Adam's first wife, Lilith, making her the first demon ever. He also was speaking to Abel, who thought he was speaking to God, but Cain knew the truth. Cain pleaded with Lucifer to leave Abel alone and Lucifer promised he'd send Abel to heaven on two conditions: Cain would go to Hell and he'd have to be one that sends Abel to Heaven. Cain accepted and Lucifer placed the Mark of Cain on him, making him thirsty for blood. So Cain killed Abel and then killed himself with something called The First Blade, which was huge knife he made from a jawbone. When Cain died, he became a power kind demon called the Knight of Hell. Knights of Hell can only be killed by someone who has both the First Blade and Mark of Cain. So Cain trained several other Knights of Hell, but he eventually left them to live on Earth with a wife. They got mad and went to attack him, but he killed all except one: Abbadon. Abbadon managed to live by possessing Cain's wife. Because the Mark causes a deep thirst to kill, Cain stabbed through his wife to kill Abbadon, but she left the body right in time to survive. Horrified at killing his wife, Cain went into isolation.

Abbadon found a way to travel to the future and caused a civil war in hell because she was trying to take the crown from Crowley. In order to kill Abbadon, who was a serious threat, Crowley tricked Dean into going to Cain's house and getting the Mark of Cain himself. After killing Abbadon with the blade, they then had to deal with a rogue angel named Metatron. Metatron ended up killing Dean, but because the Mark of Cain resurrects whoever has it on their arm as a demon, so Dean came back as a demon.