[Discussion] Democrats and Republicans... What say you?

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Democratic Party:
[video=youtube;g_a7dQXilCo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo[/video]

Republican Party:
(Posted Below)

TL;DW - Democrips are bad, Rebloodicans are good.

What are your thoughts on these two videos? Did you learn anything new(If so, what)? It's pretty interesting to me.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah right...trying to win "black people" over.And to make it even more convincing, a black woman is explaining it...please. Super manipulative and biased.Republicans cleverly SWINDLE americans, they want power.Period.

No party,

think for yourself.This is what people need to do.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah right...trying to win "black people" over.And to make it even more convincing, a black woman is explaining it...please. Super manipulative and biased.Republicans cleverly SWINDLE americans, they want power.Period.

No party,

So are you saying she's lying?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not gonna talk about things I don't know anything about, I don't live in the USA, but I know some people say republicans are dangerous because a lot of them don't care about climate change more than their economic interests.

It's weird if the videos are true cus you think negative things about republicans but I guess it's not that simple.

Omaristar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is so stupid.....they conveniently not mention things after the 1960's because party ideologies changed after. They aren't talking about the truth of the Democratic party now or how the Republicans have many bigoted policies now. This is nothing but propaganda they been using for years.

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let’s look at this closely without just accepting names, because names do change in meaning through time.

Republicans during the civil war were, pro big government, pro social programs, hostile towards state rights. What does that sound like today?

Republicans today, pro small government, pro state rights, limit social programs.

So are republics from the past even republicans today? Of course not.

Tonybeeth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both videos are from prageru which is predominantly conservative. Need I assume that you're conservative and the videos make democrats look like trash and republicans look good?

BTW I'm not even American but I know a bit about American politics to know that this binary shit is sick. Why Democrat or Republican? Why must you choose between those 2. That decision is what's making Americans less thoughtful of how decisions affect them and more concerned with history and pride

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Both videos are from prageru which is predominantly conservative. Need I assume that you're conservative and the videos make democrats look like trash and republicans look good?

BTW I'm not even American but I know a bit about American politics to know that this binary shit is sick. Why Democrat or Republican? Why must you choose between those 2. That decision is what's making Americans less thoughtful of how decisions affect them and more concerned with history and pride
Totally agree parties allows to ignore the issues for tribal bickering

OT both are corrupt but Republican party is more vile

UnbashedMedia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No party,

This guy is clearly just starting college and thinks he's "WOKE"

UnbashedMedia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is so stupid.....they conveniently not mention things after the 1960's because party ideologies changed after. They aren't talking about the truth of the Democratic party now or how the Republicans have many bigoted policies now. This is nothing but propaganda they been using for years.
Its the same people who keep talking about Hilary even though she is longer running for President.
As it stands now wht they stood for bacj then doesn't matter.

Its about whay currently makes up both parties.

One is liberal in nature and although have coporate finances at least its not backing a man with no remote experience who openly puts the country agianst each other and actively talks about keep democrats out of the white house,destroys our relationships with everyone around the world.Destroys our eviornemntal poliices and won't condemn racist and nazi's and pan hadnling to christains who would love to see our constitution get ripped to shreds and place the bible as our new doctrine.

Shut this bum ass thread down

EDIT: Aware of the staggering amount of typos but comp is slow and i didn't see them until i was done typing.
Can't go back now unless i want my comp to freeze

Last edited:

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah, so suddenly the video is just to make democrats look bad because it comes from prageru and goes against your belives, so let's just ignore everything in it, none of it is true, it's just making democrats look bad that's all. I have a feeling if it was a liberal video demonizing and smearing republicans like they always do you wouldn't be saying the same thing.

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, so suddenly the video is just to make democrats look bad because it comes from prageru and goes against your belives, so let's just ignore everything in it, none of it is true, it's just making democrats look bad that's all. I have a feeling if it was a liberal video demonizing and smearing republicans like they always do you wouldn't be saying the same thing.
Did you understand why it’s factually wrong though?

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tomato/Tomaato

Form what I've seen It's one an the same with different wordplay..

Hegelian dialectic!.. Problem/Reaction/Salution

Start the problem..

Wait for the reaction..

Give a solution..

It's WAR, Psychological warfare.. Please take the red pill..