Demarcus Cousins

James Granger

Kin
261💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is very talented player that I like however his antics hurt his chances of going down in nba history as one of the greatest big men to play the game also he's gotten over 100 technicals that's not good

What are your thoughts?

Aominecchi

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He has talent, that is for sure
But he had problems with his attitude from the start, I guess the fact that the Kings did not make a playoff yet, and he doesn't have good teammates does not help in the least
Hope he signs with some other team to see what that will change

Reactions: BLAZE

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Best center in the NBA right now. But he don't get much credit because of the team he's on. Though his antics also went down a peg from years past imo.

ChicagoJhawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think his attidude stems alittle from where he landed as a rookie. I mean he definitely had some anger issues beforehand but going to the Kings which is one of the worst sports franchises period escalated that. I think if he goes to a team that can tame him he'll be more well regarded

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually think his defense needs work, still probably the best center in the NBA (not alot of them) needs to leave Sacramento because he is not doing anything there.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boogie is just being himself and the officials are trying to be father figures with all of the ejections they throw at him, he's passionate about the game. I also think his "tantrums" are the whole reason anyone watches Kings games, it seems like they purposely try to make him mad tbh