Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can see that ability backfiring perhaps if she comes into contact/tries with or tries to absorb real potent/powerful only gifted to deities that in some cases have no limit or is too hard Control from both a quality & quantitative standpoint....

You must be registered for see images

^^^ an example of what I mean:wes:

Technology has limits right? Could you honestly see Delta’s ability stomaching all the chakra Naruto or Sasuke could throw at her?

And hi! Haven’t been in this place for a minute.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see that ability backfiring perhaps if she comes into contact/tries with or tries to absorb real potent/powerful only gifted to deities that in some cases have no limit or is too hard Control from both a quality & quantitative standpoint....

^^^ an example of what I mean:wes:

Technology has limits right? Could you honestly see Delta’s ability stomaching all the chakra Naruto or Sasuke could throw at her?

And hi! Haven’t been in this place for a minute.
If her eye functions like Momoshiki’s Rinnegan then there’s no limit to the amount of ninjutsu she can absorb.

Reactions: Yahcob13

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That’s the thing, her eyes are technology.

It can’t be compared to the supernatural.
While I agree that it would be terrible writing for it to be a match for the Rinnegan, the Ninja Tool that Naruto used was able to absorb ninjutsu in the exact same fashion as Momoshiki’s Rinnegan. The only drawback was that it couldn’t spit the jutsu back out, but Delta’s doesn’t have that draw back. Thus far, it’s reckless to assume that she has a limit (because Kodachi’s dumbass is writing this.)

Reactions: Melanin

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering the same thing like could she absorb a tailed beast ball? There may be a limit the question is how much chakra would you be willing to give her? The second thing is could she handle nature chakra? Naruto was in base form when he made that rasengan. Would it have made a difference if he used sage art?

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering the same thing like could she absorb a tailed beast ball? There may be a limit the question is how much chakra would you be willing to give her? The second thing is could she handle nature chakra? Naruto was in base form when he made that rasengan. Would it have made a difference if he used sage art?
I see where your going with this. Like say she absorbs his Sage rasenshuriken, if she has no sage training would she turn into a stone frog for absorbing it?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto implied she wouldn't have an issue absorbing his attacks, it was said for a reason.
Post automatically merged:

No she wouldn’t, the techniques she absorbs aren’t going inside of her body, they’re being sealed within her mechanical eye.
Good call, for a moment I forgot that ninja tech seals things.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think we saw that in latest chapter she has limitation as well . I am interested about the eye technique she used . I am curious what is jigen upto ?
You’re just going to keep spamming these “absorbtion” threads, huh?

Regardless, there’s nothing curious about the eye technique. It’s merely a ninja tool.