Not open for further replies.

Widow Maker

Kin
28💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either Staff is oblivious to this fact or is consistent of very loyal Sasuke fans.., because I honestly dont have an inkling why this Group is allowed to continue when all it brings is Endless Quarrels between the members.

I mean lets take a look at some of the reasons why they are nothing but harmful to the Site

13 Pages of continous Quarrels, Downsizing eachother, cursing and bashing and the funny thing is, this is just One of a MILLION Character Wars that Sasukebase has essentially started.
Last I checked character Downsizing was against the rules. Thats basically all Sasukebase does!

This is a common knowledge, that when someone posts something they dont like, sasukebase members tend to Neg Rep him or her in groups, hows that fair ? everyone should be able to express their opinions without being Mass Negged

They take anything that is even remotely negative about the character quite personally, and speaking as a longtime witness they often go to the length of mass attacking members on their profiles, I swear.

Group leader

Just take a look at this guy for 5 minutes, and you will realize he encourages nothing but persistent quarrels between the members.

All Im saying is that this is, and has been for a long time now the Root of all the quarreling, trolling and Disharmony in the forum. You would be making it a much better and friendlier place if you deleted This horrid Group.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimothyTheTomato

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,747💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fans of any character will face the same global rules as anyone else. If they break our rules and gets reported they get infracted and possibly the thread will be removed, so if you want rulebreaking threads or posts to be gone just report it. If you have been wrongfully targeted with negative rep with comments that aren't following the global rules then you can contact me, and same goes for any user who directly target you and you only with dislikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.