Deidara's C4 bomb...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, this thing looks a bit cheap. Would there be a way any shinobi could counter this thing without a sharingan or lightning? Could people like Naruto or anyone without lightning chakra deal with this? I have always wondered if Naruto could beat Deidara if Deidara used C4...

-Raviel-

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito-Kamui
Itachi(possibly) with Yata mirror
Minato-FTG
Kakashi-Kamui
Jiraiya-reverse summon himself into Mt Myoboku
and anyone else with reverse summoning tech or S/T

FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've thought about it a little bit, and another way to defensively survive a C4 is for someone to summon the four celestial gates (I totally forgot what they are called) to absorb most of the impact.

My second thought was about encasing it with fluid tons of water with some sort of mizu jutsu in order to absorb and elasticize the blast, but that may have unintended consequences such as "instant tsunami/monsoon".

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well technically anyone fast enough could throw something big (like Amaterasu, Kamui or Rasen Shuriken?) before Deidara can really put his C4 together or target him with a Long Range attack like a Bijuu-dama. Am I right? Plus people like Naruto, 4th Raikage and Minato can be like, "I'm getting the f*** out of here!" if they really need to.

FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought of a couple more.

Shikamaru's (or anyone from the Nara clan, really) Kage Mane Jutsu can paralyze Deidara and prevent him from executing the blast. In every case, he has to weave a half-sheep sign to start the bomb. If he can prevent him from doing that, the bomb will not explode.

In another case, Ino's mind-transfer jutsu can take over his mind to not set off the bomb (and throw away all his clay for good measure). In order for this to work, however, she has to pin the tail on the donkey and not miss. Deidara is almost always on his clay bird to make him a constantly moving target.

Fermion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A shadow clone delusion is more than enough.... as clones are real and r not part of a genjutsu so its difficult for deidara to find out which is real and which is a clone.Fooling with clones is the most widely used technique to dodge attacks in Naruto....

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only was to avoid ct is to use animal cruelty, sage mode naruto summons his frog and hide in his mouth while the animal is suffering abuse. It's a shame it would have to end that way, but sasuke survived like that so......yep.

- Їиfєяио -

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NINJAS WHO STOMP C4

all hyuugas ---- byakugan senses the xplosivs + rotation propels dem away

all uchihas ---- sharingan senses the xplosivs + any fire stylu jutsu sends it away

kisame ---- summons a water body and goes under it

suigetsu ---- i dont need to explain :D

might guy ---- ter is chakra expulsion from is body and his his sweat converts to plasma state
. so the tiny xplosivs are pushed away from him

lihtnin style ---- obviously ......

sasori ---- his puppets dont breathe

MOST OF THE KAGES ..............

Last edited: