Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
deidara is indeed one of the strongest but I think he's weak against sharingan users...kakashi blow his arm off...itachi beat him in 10 seconds...and sasuke defeated him...so I say kakashi wins only because of his sharingan
I agree, but he trained his left eye against the sharingan remeber

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In my opinion, deidara can't win.

All his bombs may get defused by kakashi if he uses raikiri. Then, kamui just pops other things into another dimension. Too, kakashi has trained a lot with kamui since he coudl target it to a moving missle. How fast can deidara be? Not much I think.

C4...Is the only problem. we don't know if he can do chidori current or he's able to make em dissapear with kamui.

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
deidara is indeed one of the strongest but I think he's weak against sharingan users...kakashi blow his arm off...itachi beat him in 10 seconds...and sasuke defeated him...so I say kakashi wins only because of his sharingan
Deidara doesn't really know hand to hand combat. The only thing he has is clay. and he does it in a sneaky way that's why he succeeds when he actually does. He plays dirty. Kakashi even without the sharingan is a master of pulling off a replacement jutsu and having it go unnoticed. Kakashi can nullify all his bombs with raiton jutsus. Deidara is a wimp hiding behind his clay

C4 Karura

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In my opinion, deidara can't win.

All his bombs may get defused by kakashi if he uses raikiri. Then, kamui just pops other things into another dimension. Too, kakashi has trained a lot with kamui since he coudl target it to a moving missle. How fast can deidara be? Not much I think.

C4...Is the only problem. we don't know if he can do chidori current or he's able to make em dissapear with kamui.
yea sure He can use it 4times then h?'s out of C and I have got plenty of Clay left hmm!! And I also said the same trick won't work twice on me blowing of my arm only worked cuzz I did not know what it was now I do so If I avoid that Longrange but very slow attack I have got nothing to worry about^^ Sasuke won cuzz he summoned manda don't forget If he couldn't do that he was a goner.

Ady

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea sure He can use it 4times then h?'s out of C and I have got plenty of Clay left hmm!! And I also said the same trick won't work twice on me blowing of my arm only worked cuzz I did not know what it was now I do so If I avoid that Longrange but very slow attack I have got nothing to worry about^^ Sasuke won cuzz he summoned manda don't forget If he couldn't do that he was a goner.
what you are sayin' is pointless....first of all why do you talk like we are discussing about you?...and second.:.."Sasuke won cuzz he summoned manda don't forget If he couldn't do that he was a goner"...this is simply shit....I can say if deidara didn't knew c4 karura he was weak....thats the same....

just for the record ....I'm a sasuke hater....but I think he was great in the fight against deidara...

C4 Karura

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what you are sayin' is pointless....first of all why do you talk like we are discussing about you?...and second.:.."Sasuke won cuzz he summoned manda don't forget If he couldn't do that he was a goner"...this is simply shit....I can say if deidara didn't knew c4 karura he was weak....thats the same....

just for the record ....I'm a sasuke hater....but I think he was great in the fight against deidara...
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWOOOOOOOOWW I think Your taking this a bit TO SERIOUS dude I was Just goofing around and stating the FACTS & to awnser your question why i do Like this is about me???? EURM whats my user nickname?????? Not ADY but C4 KARURA so isn't it natural that I say I would win?????? Dude serious Lighten up a bit will ya& stop attacking me

Big Jutsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that in this one it really comes down to who pulls out thier trump card first. thier elemental status and abilties will nullify the majority of thier attacks. Deidara can attack from the air, as said above, so he has an advantage from that. However, Kakashi, like sauske, is quite proficient with lightning so he can neutralize the bombs. so it comes down to whoever pulls out thier trump card first would win. if at same time then i say kakashi would win becuase he would be able to warp out deidara's head before he can set off the mini bombs. so yea. TRUMP CARD WINS ALL!!!!