Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
your calling me stupid but your useing abc logic that doesnt even have any relvence to this thread.

you'll last a week or two tops before being bann.

im calling it
I'm not using ABC Logic but Deidara cannot beat Hashirama. He can beat most of the guys in NV but not Hashirama. And how am I getting banned? By you?

xjimbox

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why wouldn't he just seal him in the barrier and let him kill himself? Not OP if you know how to counter it.
Your already making assumptions giving hashi the upper hand by him somehow knowing how to counter it... Plus how would diedara kill himself if he's the one to seting off the jutsu? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do it knowing they were in him. I'm defiantly sure he can detect his own creations.

And if they were in him he would most likely know to deactivate them

Last edited:

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your already making assumptions giving hashi the upper hand by him somehow knowing how to counter it... Plus how would diedara kill himself if he's the one to seting off the jutsu? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do it knowing they were in him. I'm defiantly sure he can detect his own creations.

And if they were in him he would most likely know to deactivate them
Do you think that Hashi would just sit and watch? And Mokuton can also absorb chakra, so if he wants to, he can just absorb most of the attacks. And he still can make a barrier inside and make him fight the clone and annoy him to the point he kills himself or Hashi kills him. Also he can do ''The Bringer Of he Darkness'' as soon as the fight starts and kill him. Seriously... Do you really think Deidara can win?

xjimbox

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think that Hashi would just sit and watch? And Mokuton can also absorb chakra, so if he wants to, he can just absorb most of the attacks. And he still can make a barrier inside and make him fight the clone and annoy him to the point he kills himself or Hashi kills him. Also he can do ''The Bringer Of he Darkness'' as soon as the fight starts and kill him. Seriously... Do you really think Deidara can win?

I think he would lose yes but there is a possibility he could win with his microscopic bombs... It's a small possibility. I just hate like people like u come up with what if scenarios when in reality the character it just overhyped

DylanSwerve

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well ya, Deidara can win. This logic used by everyone saying, "Oh, Hashi is better than Sasuke and Sasuke beat Deidara, so Hashirama can beat him" is pretty flawed. Sasuke beat him because of his "Rock, Paper, Scissors" chance of having lighting style, and of course his Sharingan.

Does Hashi have the Sharingan that will allow him to see the microscopic C4? No he don't, so Deidara > Hashi.

GG, Narutobase.

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he would lose yes but there is a possibility he could win with his microscopic bombs... It's a small possibility. I just hate like people like u come up with what if scenarios when in reality the character it just overhyped
True, he does have a small possibility like everybody. My mistake I'm not saying he's invincible but Hashi is OP against Deidara. He would just create new Mokuton every single time he bomb the other one. And he has a stamina that is too great. But Deidara is a S-Ranked criminal he's strong too, he took down the Kazekage. But Hashi took down full powered Kurama and Madara with PS.

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well ya, Deidara can win. This logic used by everyone saying, "Oh, Hashi is better than Sasuke and Sasuke beat Deidara, so Hashirama can beat him" is pretty flawed. Sasuke beat him because of his "Rock, Paper, Scissors" chance of having lighting style, and of course his Sharingan.

Does Hashi have the Sharingan that will allow him to see the microscopic C4? No he don't, so Deidara > Hashi.

GG, Narutobase.
And stop this Hashirama fights no one knows what he can do exactly don't talk about the dead who knows if he could bring the meteorite like Madara.

Gdamon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is the absolute undeniable truth, 1. No one fights at full power from the get go, 2. You can't dodge something you can't see, 3. It's possible to find advantages in overwhelming situations, and finally 4. Kishimoto writes the story...