Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Verbatim stated.

Meaning this statement here, Has no validity plus it's made pretty clear that he was trying to lead kakashi away from naruto
Even said, Hmph upon naruto suggesting that kakashi groups up with sakura

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Baiting Naruto and lying do not necessarily come together.

The baiting point, which we agree on, gives work-around for the strength point, but does not deal with it directly.

On your side, do you think Sasori is not stronger?

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no, I do not
I think deidara is stronger, he has better feats

When sasori was fighting for his life versus sakura and chiyo

Deidara was keeping up with far stronger foes, like kakashi and kyubi naruto

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no, I do not
I think deidara is stronger, he has better feats

When sasori was fighting for his life versus sakura and chiyo

Deidara was keeping up with far stronger foes, like kakashi and kyubi naruto
Firstly, what makes Naruto and Kakashi "far stronger" than Lady Chiyo and Sakura?

Secondly, what makes a single instance in the context of batte more meaningful than various conditions and intentions behind the battle?

I called you out for this dishonesty ages ago. Can you be real or are you intent on wasting time?

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,392💸
Kumi
663💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Baiting Naruto and lying do not necessarily come together.

The baiting point, which we agree on, gives work-around for the strength point, but does not deal with it directly.

I also think that Deidara is stronger then Sasori

Reactions: Bob74h

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Firstly, what makes Naruto and Kakashi "far stronger" than Lady Chiyo and Sakura?
Naruto in his kyubi state verbatim slapped sakura out in the orochimaru fight

Kakashi verbatiim was above both sakura and naruto at the start of shippuden where this arc occurs within

I called you out for this dishonesty ages ago. Can you be real or are you intent on wasting time?
I fully explained my position to you on this matter, If you wish to be petty and rude about this calling those who disagree with you dishonest
It really shows, the character of you as a person and dont know why your acting like this normally your very well conducted maybe you just lost your cool or something but in anycase, I have made such mistakes before so im maybe not one to judge but anyways. Talk to you later whenever you reply i suppose

Last edited:

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also think that Deidara is stronger then Sasori
Acceptable stance. My interest is in the reasoning more than anything else.

Would you . . ?

Naruto in his kyubi state verbatim slapped sakura out in the orochimaru fight

Kakashi verbatiim was above both sakura and naruto at the start of shippuden where this arc occurs within
Firstly, context says Sakura was not fighting (guard down) Naruto and was highly emotional so you cannot scale their combat abilities off of that scene.

Secondly, facts say that not all forms of Naruto influenced by Kurama are equal. To use your own tactic in reverse: do you think KCM Naruto is equal to fox eyes only Naruto? In this case, one is a V2 madman and the other barely has a cloak on at all. They are not only stated different by Jiraiya but visually its clear one is channelling a lot more of Kurama than the other.

How can you argue like this and then . . .

I fully explained my position to you on this matter, If you wish to be petty and rude about this calling those who disagree with you dishonest
It really shows, the character of you as a person and dont know why your acting like this normally your very well conducted maybe you just lost your cool or something but in anycase, I have made such mistakes before so im maybe not one to judge but anyways. Talk to you later whenever you reply i suppose
Complain when I make a case that you are being dishonest?

Getting into this portion, when did you explain your position on this to me? I utterly fail to recall it.

Mistakes are not intentional, which means they are not consistant. You speak of character? You have a track record here brother.

As for the little implications against my character, that I am petty and offensive to those who disagree, you yourself also acknowledge that I am "normally very well conducted" so . . . And even that is besides the point. I am calling you out for contradictory behaviour. If you will answer to it, then ANSWER REGARDING IT.

I am pretty sure that everyone here, myself included, is quite happy with you, so this pattern is quite off-putting. Mistakes are not consistent.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To note, I consider all Akatsuki members to be very close in overall ability. The major differences are within specific circumstances.

For example, Hidan and Kakuzu are battle powerhouses while Obito and Itachi are espionages maestros. They are all capable in most aspects of shinobi work, but some are better in some aspects than others.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,392💸
Kumi
663💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To note, I consider all Akatsuki members to be very close in overall ability. The major differences are within specific circumstances.

For example, Hidan and Kakuzu are battle powerhouses while Obito and Itachi are espionages maestros. They are all capable in most aspects of shinobi work, but some are better in some aspects than others.
Yes, but that doesnt mean they are close to equal in power

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️