kaka96

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've noticed and participated in a lot of Deidara Vs Threads lately and the last one was a thread about if Deidara actually had his match he wanted so much against Orochimaru.

It had me wondering on something. Why did Deidara want vengeance on Orochimaru so much? I though Deidara was his replacement partner for Sasori so basically, Orochimaru can't have done a thing to him since he left before his arrival.

And I doubt it's anything about the sake of the organisation since he was enrolled by force by Itachi.

So why the hate towards him? Did I miss out on something? :shrug:

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he just wanted to prove something. After seeing D's personality, he seems to think he is top boss and to be a replacement he would wanna show that he was better than the guy before him. IMO thats all to it.

kaka96

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he just wanted to prove something. After seeing D's personality, he seems to think he is top boss and to be a replacement he would wanna show that he was better than the guy before him. IMO thats all to it.
It is a possibility but seems kinda exaggerated reaction :|
Still makes more sens then just "because"

kaka96

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because he left the Akatsuki and was trying to prevent the moon eye plan or made fun of his art
Deidara didn't knew crap about the moon's eye plan

As I said, I doubt it's any direct relation with Akatsuki as Deidara was enrolled by fore after Orochi's departure :| it doesn't add up

Making fun of his art? Maybe, but I doubt it

10TailedPower

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats what I was thinkin, he just wanted to show he was stronger then the previous partner by taking him out hahah

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being ready to suicide bomb himself just to prove he was stronger:|
Plus when he talked about him, it seemed like he had a grudge or something
we dont know if he was suicidal, he used that against Sasuke becasue he REALLY hated him as he reminded him of Itachi. (uchiha basically) There was no grudge, he simply wanted to prove a point, like every young minded powerhouse shinobi lol

kaka96

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we dont know if he was suicidal, he used that against Sasuke becasue he REALLY hated him as he reminded him of Itachi. (uchiha basically) There was no grudge, he simply wanted to prove a point, like every young minded powerhouse shinobi lol
As I said, could be lol