Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hellow everyone this is my first Fanfic.. Hope you like it Bro's and girls .. :)

It was a beautiful summer afternoon in New York City. The school year was coming to an end for many schools and the same also went for Leaf High School. Many were graduating, including a blond haired teen and his pink haired girlfriend. Their names were Naruto Namikaze and Sakura Haruno a couple that was known all through the renowned school.
Naruto has short spiky blond hair and blue cellular eyes. He was a laid back student, who barely passed all the semesters. He didn’t care much for school instead focused more on his music. His future dream was to one day start a band, and become the lead guitarist and singer, but mostly importantly be acknowledged by the whole country.
Sakura on the other hand was a smart straight ‘A‘student who always topped her class. She had light pink hair and green emerald eyes. Unlike Naruto, her dream was to become a professional ball dancer like her mother. She and Naruto were almost alike; hence why their relationship lasted since they were in freshman year. Yes, it has now been currently four years since they have been dating.

“Hell Yeah, we’re finally graduating in four days, we won’t be treated as stupid kids anymore!” Naruto screamed.

“You don’t have to yell, I’m right here, but yeah you’re right soon we’ll all be off to college and we’ll all officially be adults.” replied Sakura, with a small smile on her face.

Their arms were both latched with each other, as they walked through the hall ways. They had the same class next so they headed together in the same direction. Today Sakura had worn a beautiful red Sunday dress that was sleeveless which reached up to her knees. Naruto had worn baggy blue jeans and a plain white shirt. Over his shirt he wore a black leather jacket, making him look like a punk.

As they walked closer to their class, they had come across one of Sakura’s closest friends; Ino. She had bleached blond hair and bright green eyes. Today she had worn a pink tank top and skinned tight jeans.

“Hey guys!” The blond girl greeted with a big smile on her face.
“Hey, Ino how’s it going?” Sakura replied back to her friend.

“I’m fine; I just bought my graduation dress yesterday, it’s too cute. What about you Sakura, did you buy yours yet?” Ino asked curiously. Apparently, Ino more than school, cared more about clothes, fashion and cosmetics. So when it came to graduation shopping, she of course got really excited.

“Well obviously, I mean I’m not waiting till the last day to pick my dress out!” Sakura coolly stated.

“I guess, okay well see you after school then?” Ino asked while walking the opposite direction.

“Sure, bye then.” The pinkette smiled back as she started pulling Naruto to their respected classroom.

Math wasn’t one of Naruto’s favorite subjects; actually he didn’t have a favorite subject other then Music and P.E. Still, it didn’t really matter anymore since he was suppose to go to Arts College after high school, so all this wasn’t really necessary.

Sakura though, was paying full attention to the teacher. She wanted to be a famous dancer, but she also wanted good grades, so she always studied something totally opposite of Naruto. He didn’t mind though, he really liked that about her. She was smart, pretty, and was someone a lot of guys fell for. He gazed at her, she was really focused and it made her look really cute.

They had been dating for so long, that Naruto practically knew everything about her. He wasn’t exactly sure, but he felt… that… maybe… he might… love her. He wasn’t sure if he did, but maybe she did. Maybe after graduation their relationship could get deeper. Naw, he was getting ahead of himself. He knew that she was going to a different college but that didn’t mean that their relationship was going to break. Besides she didn’t make any signs showing she wanted to end the relationship.

Naruto sighed, why was he even thinking of all this. It would just get him more flustered.

School was over, and it meant only three more days till their graduation. Naruto and Sakura exited the school, their hand locked with each other’s.
“Hey Naruto, I’m kind of meeting up with Ino and Karin right now, so you don’t mind meeting up tomorrow right?” Sakura asked her boyfriend as she tugged him arm.

“Oh no, It’s alright, enjoy yourself with your friends, it’s only a matter of days before you have to say good bye to them, well, see yah then!” He smiled as he went down and kissed her overly wide forehead.

Sakura smiled as he left. Sometimes Naruto was pretty annoying but he was a very genuine person, and she really did enjoy spending time with him. As her thoughts finally fled her mind, she ran over to her SUV and headed for the coffee shop, where she would meet her two best friends.

When Sakura arrived at the coffee shop Ino and Karin were already there.

“Hey guys, sorry for being late, the traffic here is really hectic!” She apologized as she sat in between them.

Ino and Karin just looked at each other and nodded. Sakura noticed this and felt really suspicious now.

“What happened guys?” Sakura asked; really suspiciously.
Karin looked back up at Sakura and started by saying “Why don’t we order something first?”

Sakura shook her head and said “No, first tell me what’s wrong; I know that look you guys gave each other. It means you guys need to tell me something important… right?” She asked looking ever more serious.

“Yeah, you’re right” Ino spoke up after a long awkward silence.

“There is something, but you might not like it…” Karin added in.

“Try me…” Sakura told them with a smirk on her face.

Karin looked at Ino then at Sakura. “Okay, well we think… that you should… break up with Naruto…”
Sakura looked at both of them really confused. There was a long silence until she broke it with her loud voice. “Wait a minute, but why? Naruto is so great looking why would I break up with him?” She asked them, looking angry.
“Calm down Sakura, we’ll explain” Ino waved her hand in front of her showing Sakura that they had an explanation.

Sakura’s expression relaxed a bit and she folded her arms against her chest. “Fine … I’m listening” She said her arms still folded in front of her.

“Look Sakura, Naruto is basically a punk. It’s not only us but everyone including you knows that… “Ino explained.

“Yeah Sakura, the only reason Naruto even got into that college was because his godfathers wife is the principle there. Besides he only got his admission, what’ll happen when he actually attends it? His grades are terrible and did you see what he wears. It’s kind of hard to believe that you’re still with him for this long.” Karin cooed in.

“I know all that, and well… but you both know the only reason I started dating him was because he was really popular. Still, I feel if I break up with him it’ll shatter him completely…” Sakura said looking towards the floor.

“… But think about it Sakura, he was only popular because he won that skate boarding tournament. In the real world, no one’s going to care about all that stuff. “Karin faced her making her look back up.

“You’re right… If people see me; a future ball dancer, hanging around Naruto, my reputation will be shattered…” Sakura slowly came to this realization.

Karin and Ino looked at each other and smiled that Sakura had finally understood.

Sakura looked back at both of them and said with a determined face “Okay then… I’ll break up with him on graduation day…”

It was finally graduation day. Naruto Namikaze was finally going to graduate. No one would have believed it but just like every other year he passed by a 51 %.

Today he had worn a black suit with an orange tie. When he spotted his girl friend he walked up to her and surprisingly gave her a big bear hug from the back. “You look great today” He whispered into her ear.
She had worn a sky blue dress that was again sleeveless. It had spaghetti straps in the back holding the dress up. The dress reached just a bit over her knees and had a dark blue boarder at the end.

“Um… well thank you…” Sakura said with a very small smile. She had been trying to avoid Naruto for the last three days, but no matter what… today… was the day.

When Naruto’s name was called out to come and get his diploma, he was ecstatic. You could tell because he had a wide grin on his face that could probably reach to the other side of the room. His parents Minato Namikaze and Kushina Namikaze were taking pictures and pictures of him as he walked up the stage. They were probably as shocked as everyone else that he passed high school. Nonetheless they were happy for him.

When all the graduates’ names were called out, they all stood on the stage with their diplomas. Then the principle finished his long speech with “Class of 2013, you have finally graduated!” With that, all the graduates threw their hats in the air and cheered. It was a very memorable and heartwarming time for everyone indeed.
As Naruto congratulated and said farewell to some of his friends, Sakura was getting ready to spill the news to Naruto. When Naruto was done meeting with his friends he came to Sakura and congratulated her too. She replied with a “Thanks” and told him that she had something important to tell him. AT first he was confused but then realized that maybe she just wanted to have some alone time with him.

So when everyone started leaving Naruto told his parents that he was going on a date with Sakura. His parents of course had no objection with this so the left leaving their son and his girl friend alone. Sakura told her parents that she’d be home in a little bit and that after that she would go shopping with them.

When everyone was out of sight, Naruto and Sakura went behind the school. It was deserted no one was there, and why should they? Everyone graduated and was probably partying at home. Naruto though didn’t care about partying because right now he was with the person he desperately wanted to be with the whole day.

“So Sakura, shouldn’t we go somewhere else for our date instead of here?” Naruto asked her, not that he was complaining but he was really sick of seeing this school.
“Actually Naruto, this is what I wanted to talk about…” Sakura replied back to him.

“Hmm ... You wanted to discuss where we should go for our date? We could have done that in the car too y’ know?” Naruto asked obliviously.

“No, you idiot… I wanted to discuss our relationship…“ Sakura bluntly said.

“Huh? Why what’s wrong with our relationship?” Naruto asked even more confused.

“I think… that we should end this…” Sakura hesitantly said.

“Y-You mean end our relationship…?” Naruto said looking straight at her green orbs.

“Yes, I just can’t take it anymore. I mean look at you Naruto. You’re just this slob who will never have a future… I can’t go around someone like that!” Sakura said as kindly as she could.

“Y-You really think that?” He asked his eye filled with so much disbelief.

“Yes I do! Look you are pretty good looking I don’t deny that… but the way dress your grades and most importantly your manners. A future ballroom dancer can’t date someone like that. It was all good in high school but in the real world it just doesn’t look good!” She openly said.

“If I was really that bad… then why do you even start dating me…?” He finally questioned her.

“Umm duh… ‘Cause you were popular and dating you would only boost my popularity. It doesn’t matter anymore though, because I’m already popular and have a lot of reputation. But dating you now would only reduce my popularity. I mean you’re a punk… and sadly Naruto… you’ll always be a punk.” She confessed.

“So that was it eh?” Naruto said while he looked down.

“Well yes, but I hope that we could still be friends, because I have learned a lot about you and you are a good friend. It’s just that we weren’t meant to be.” She replied.

“It’s funny because I always thought you were the one –“

“No… I’m not and you’re not the one for me… “Sakura interrupted him.

“I guess you aren’t because if you were I’d probably understand before that you felt this way about me” Naruto said with a faint smile on his face.

“I’m glad you understand Naruto, well anyways I’m leaving for Madison tomorrow for college. So I guess this is good bye then.” She said glad that Naruto understood.

“Um yeah, bye” Naruto said with a small smile on his face.

“Bye” She replied back giving him one last final hug. He didn’t return the hug though.

As she started leaving Naruto felt broken. But then she called out for his name again, and this gave Naruto hope that she changed her mind. Though he was disappointed, when he learned that… that wasn’t the case.

All she said was “Oh and one more thing… I’m sorry”

He looked up and replied with a fake smile “Me too.” And with that she let leaving him alone. Alone by himself shattered, broken, betrayed and anything else that could make his life miserable.

Since this was the end of Naruto Namikaze and Sakura Haruno… The end that would… never be reformed…

Thanks for reading if you read it :)

It's a Naruhina fic .. just to let you know :)

Btw this is the link to it ..

I just posted it like 5 mins ago so yeah :)

Thanks again :D