Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Enjoy :)

"It doesn't matter who your parents were. Everyone is a child of the sea." - Whitebeard

"When the world shoves you around, you just gotta stand up and shove back.
It's not like somebody's gonna save you if you start babbling excuses" - Zoro

"Dying or getting killed isn't something unnatural. Living aimlessly without a purpose is."

"One who does something he hates just because he's told to.. is called an errandboy" - Guts

"History is like an endless waltz.
Three measures of war, peace, and revolution continue in an endless cycle."

"Something as useless as emotions, I never had them to begin with." Kuchiki bleach

"Let the heavens deal with life and death, even the most fearful lose to that. Let's live for another moment!" Blackbeard

"Gohan, let it go. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are those who words alone will not reach." android 16

"Justice cannot save the world. It is useless." Fate/Zero

"In truth, there's little point in mourning his passing. as humans will will all join him soon enough." Sensui

"You're going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road. It means nothing.
Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn't it? I'm sure you'll overcome this. You'll walk again... soon." Guts

"He was sceming to create life, defeat the king, and basically become himself.
sosuke aizen is unmistakably the personification of evil."

“Is he living his dreams in death? Or.. is death the end of dreams?” - Griffith

"Bring on the hardship. It’s preferred in a path of carnage." - Zoro

"People share only one common fate... death." Neji

"My place really was here. I was too foolish and stubborn to notice.
But, what I truly hoped for then was here. Why do I always realize it When I’ve already lost it." - Guts

"If you cling to life, you live in fear of death. And that fear will cloud your judgment." - Revy

"A true pirate should fear nothing, not even death!" - gecko moria

"Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because… No matter how pathetic the reason,
it’s enough to start war. War will never cease to exist… reasons can be thought up after the fact…
Human nature pursues strife." - Pain

"You’re a team player, a save the day superhero. I hate people like you." - Hiei

"Does a death wish cause you to talk to me that way?" - Hiei

"You have to awaken from your dreams eventually. Because dreams you don't awaken from eventually become sadness." - Michiru

"Some people say peace is the way to go, I say to make them go in pieces."

"Even in wars, I thought that were only good countries and bad countries. Cute, huh?" - Sensui

"Throughout my life, the moments, and people who have defined me... they have all been illuminated by sparks." - Guts

"Death on the battlefield comes regardless of race, class, or wealth." - Griffith

"Hate is a place, where a man who can't stand sadness, goes." - Berserk

"An eye for an eye, my friend."

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Thanks to you, I now know I have another home. But regardless, Earth is my home and you don't come in to another man's home and start telling him what to do your out of line! We didn't come here to bow down to your demands...we came here to fight! So go ahead and do whatever it is that you do" - Piccolo to Nappa and Vegeta

Holo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
“Mysterious things, when you were a child you used to think ‘They exist for sure!’, but all of a sudden it changes to, ‘It would be nice if they existed.’ I wonder when and why you stop believing.”

-Akari Mizunashi