Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name: Masumi 真澄
Nickname: Mami
Clan: Hyūga

Looks: When not in battle she wears a soft sweet red kimono. She lets her soft smooth red hair down also after not in battle. She wears purple sandles.

She has red hair in which she ties up before going into battle, she wears a jounin outfit clouded by a red cloak similer to the 4th Hokage. Masumi also sprays her jounin outfit and shoes before putting on, in a rubber kind of spray, that makes her clothes rubber so when she hits against a wall she'd bounce off feeling little damage, which is infused with chakra to further make her feel nothing, as so it's similer to the green jumpsuit in which lee, gai and sometimes naruto wear. The rubber of her clothes helps her with taijutsu.

Personality: Masumi is soft and tries to do her best in anything. She likes to help, and feels sad when others are sad, she wants everyone to be happy, but sometimes she just digs in deep, and changes, when she get's tapped by an opponent she just changes, in a way get's angry but scared and tries to keep happy, but she also knows how to be happy when releasing a rage of herself.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Hidden Sound Village
Village of Alliance: Hidden Rain Village,

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Kage/Sensei
Specialty:

Taijutsu: Masumi is very skilled in taijutsu, using The Gentle Fist Art extremely well, using her taijutsu skills in battle she is able to dodge and deal many hits. She is known to be able to infuse gentle fist and other skills to quickly deal hits and use other attacks.

Kenjutsu: Masumi knew about kenjutsu, and soon gained big abilties using kenjutsu. In swordsman ship she can use up to three swords at once, in which she uses her amazing speed to do many slices. She as her own swords. She has lots of skills for kenjutsu.

Chakra Control/Knowledge:
Due to being in the hyuga clan, Masumi mastered chakra control to an unbelieveable level able to use many jutsus. Masumi also knows every point of tenketsu in a ninja's body. Able to know about the gates damage and abilties, and anything to do with chakra she knows about.

Elemental Ability:
She mastered many elements quickly and easily, knowing many elements and able to use them she also knows many other elements and jutsus, just by looking.
Elements:
Fire: Complete Up To Forbidden/S-Rank
Water: Complete Up To Forbidden/S-Rank
Lightning: Complete Up To Forbidden/S-Rank
Earth: Complete Up To Forbidden/S-Rank
Wind: Complete Up To Forbidden/S-Rank
Rain: Complete Up To Forbidden/S-Rank
Sound: Complete Up To Forbidden/S-Rank
Tungsten: Complete Up To Forbidden/S-Rank
Cloud: Complete Up To Forbidden/S-Rank

Background Info.
History: Masumi, was born in the sound village after her mother fell pregnant while on a special mission, when born there, her family decided to stay, and so, she learned nearly everything including the sound element. After staying for a while and learning everything she could she left to the rain village in which she learned to control the rain, after she beat a rain master using byakugan, in which she learned rain and soon got a special lesson to unlock her the full byakugan in which she learned how to use gentle fist properly.

Learning rain from a special sensei called Akiza, Masumi soon became a sensei teaching everyone, in the rain village, still traveling in the rain learning new things. She became ultimate in the rain, best Gentle Fist fighter.

Masumi met many people while in the village including enemies, like Kaito sama, a master who has an official title, in something..

She learned swordsman ship from the great Caliburn in which she also learned the Swordsman Spirit, a great thing to unlock her true fighting spirit.
She also is still learning Yin and Yang from Butterfly Rei.

Masumi met Akiza again for a final lesson, on the arts of cloud, which helped her inprove within rain. Then Ali, a great fire artist who came to see the village of rain, he taught Masumi a great element called Tungsten.

She is still inproving even if she learned alot. She isn't a master.. no one can be a complete master.

Other

Theme Song and Background Music:

She loved one special song, it kept her happy for reasons she cannot explain.

Battles

Won: N/A
Lost:
A million or so..

Replacing:

Since it got captured,

Oh and Musa: Your bio was so great, I felt I should base the specialty of your Minato bio

~Declined~

Last edited by a moderator:

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: 日向真澄 Hyūga Masumi

:O CAPTURED! OHES NOES! >.> Either way it's a nice bio. Love the picture. Suits you I suppose, yet I believe the 3 sword thing it kinda weird :O but you said "up to". I wonder if I would have been a good hyuuga if they approved it. :| I wanted it, but not anymore since now I want to get my minato bio approved. lol Anyways wish you the best. :D

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

:O CAPTURED! OHES NOES! >.> Either way it's a nice bio. Love the picture. Suits you I suppose, yet I believe the 3 sword thing it kinda weird :O but you said "up to". I wonder if I would have been a good hyuuga if they approved it. :| I wanted it, but not anymore since now I want to get my minato bio approved. lol Anyways wish you the best. :D
I love Zoro, that's how the 3 swords thing was put in xd

Thanks,

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

~Declined~

I approved a Ice bio for you four days ago and when a bijuu is captured it cant be replaced til your bio is back to you. And nobody has given it back yet.