Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hola~ what do you know of snakes? Both irl and in the Naruto world

Como estas, Snakes are a quite, deadly reptilian species. Soft but durable Bodies that are capable of restricting around another species-causing it to suffocate. Species of Snake also have a quick Venomous bite, all snakes have jaws capable of expanding to fit prey bigger than themself.

I would like to know your preferred method of using Snakes. As well as how quickly can Snakes move ?

Last edited:

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
A concise summary of Rl snakes, what about Snakes in the Narutoverse? What makes them different to RL snakes? What extra abilities do they have?

I prefer to summon my Snakes around myself as an attack closes in, allowing them to block it for me and survive based on their rank. I then like to use them to attack people from mid range with their long tail, due to how massive the majority of those on the contract are they can use their tail as a giant club with ease. They are also good as front line soldiers, getting close to bite or constrict. Snakes as a whole would be faster moving than most basic ninja but any ninja with a speed boost would outpace most snakes.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are a variety of snake that have different skills. Some skills amongst the snakes, are their physical durability, their speed, their venoms bite, their ability with ranged attacks. They're extremely useful while in battle, due to these abilities different snakes hold. What i like most is the ability to use them as a defense, as you mentioned. Also upon achieving great lengths and understanding with/of the snakes, theres possibility for achieving Snake Sage.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Alright lets get you signed up then, I forma hand seal and with a poof of smoke a large scroll appears on the ground before me. With a nudge of my foot I set it rolling forwards and unraveling before us, revealing name after name of everyone who has signed the contract over the years. After several meters some blank spaces appear as the scroll comes to a stop.

Draw some blood and sign your name.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excitement began to build within my chest as the words "Lets get you signed up" left Senseis mouth. This is a pretty pivotal moment for myself, id like to thank my mom, my tattoo artist and my tutor Medussa.. the one with the booty and nice eyes. speaking as i watched the scroll sensei has summoned kicking it open with his foot, unraveling toward my direction. I bite down on my right thumb after raising it toward my mouth, piercing the skin with my tooth drawing blood before swiping my signature onto an empty space on the fully unraveled scroll. After applying my hancock with blood, i look toward my teacher, with two brief questions following.
Have you heard Anything about a "World Tour" circulating the ninja nations? Oh, yeah.. are snakes capable of swimming ?

Last edited:

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Excitement began to build within my chest as the words "Lets get you signed up" left Senseis mouth. This is a pretty pivotal moment for myself, id like to thank my mom, my tattoo artist and my tutor Medussa.. the one with the booty and nice eyes. speaking as i watched the scroll sensei has summoned kicking it open with his foot, unraveling toward my direction. I bite down on my right thumb after raising it toward my mouth, piercing the skin with my tooth drawing blood before swiping my signature onto an empty space on the fully unraveled scroll. After applying my hancock with blood, i look toward my teacher, with two brief questions following.
Have you heard Anything about a "World Tour" circulating the ninja nations? Oh, yeah.. are snakes capable of swimming ?
Sorry for the delay

Indded all of these snakes are able to swim, and no I haven't heard of any world tour. Is it Rap?

Not waiting for her students reponse, Pitou continues with her instructions.

For the next step you need to conjour the mental image of a snake, you must not only be able to imagine how it loos, but how it sounds, smells, would feel in your hands. How it would make you feel, all of these are important to summon forth a serpent. Once you feel you have a solid mental image then draw your blood once again and slam your hand downwards with a bit of chakra.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Continuing before i could respond, i simply shrug my shoulders and close my eyes to gain a mental image of the snakes i would be summoning. As sense of coldness fills my thoughts, a hissing sound would fill my head, although generally most snakes are quite quiet. A soft yet tough muscle feel with a texture that i could feel along my finger tips, moving with fluid trance -like side to side movement. Opening my eyes and raising my right hand to my mouth in order to bite down on my right thumb, breaking enough skin to cause my thumb to bleed slightly, before slamming my palms against the earths surface beneath me channeling chakra into the area, causing a poof of smoke to appear, the smoke would soon clear, revealing a new slithery snake friend.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
A small brown snake would appear on the ground before you, proof of the new bond you have with the serpents and of your ability to call them forth.

Well done. Now we must try to call the snake warriors, these will be the ones you usually summon into battle. Envision a large 50m version of that same snake you just summoned, but this time pour even more chakra into the technique.

As she speaks Pitou takes a comfortable seat on the grass, able to direct her student verbally for most of the remaining lesson.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mybad this is so late ._.
___

Clearing her mind, Himiko closes her eyes and drifts of into a state of clarity where she feels most comfortable and capable of creating what sensei ask of her. By allowing herself to mentally put together the likeness of a snake, as if she were painting it on a blank canvas. Beginning with the size and outline of snake, down to the cold, rubbery, rigid texture, and the black endless pits the cold blooded reptile views the world out of. Himiko raises her right palm to her mouth to pierce her skin with her teeth, once blood begins to drip from her hand she quickly places both hands along the earth surface, exerting a mass amount of chakra, summoning a large cloud of smoke filling up the training grounds before slowly revealing a large slithery creature, prepared to assist her with what she needs.

Last edited:

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Mybad this is so late ._.
___

Clearing her mind, Himiko closes her eyes and drifts of into a state of clarity where she feels most comfortable and capable of creating what sensei ask of her. By allowing herself to mentally put together the likeness of a snake, as if she were painting it on a blank canvas. Beginning with the size and outline of snake, down to the cold, rubbery, rigid texture, and the black endless pits the cold blooded reptile views the world out of. Himiko raises her right palm to her mouth to pierce her skin with her teeth, once blood begins to drip from her hand she quickly places both hands along the earth surface, exerting a mass amount of chakra, summoning a large cloud of smoke filling up the training grounds before slowly revealing a large slithery creature, prepared to assist her with what she needs.
Well done

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon, rivaling 100 meters long. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and, when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Note: requires snake contract.
Note: can only be summoned once

For your next trick try summoning a dual headed snake, its only a bit larger than a normal person. However this makes it quite fast and agile when compaored with its brothers, as well as the obvious advantages that comes with two heads. More field of vision, attacking from mutliple angles etc.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Himiko nods her head and begins to channel chakra through out her body, while raising her right hand to her mouth, pressing the center of her thumb against the sharpest point of one of her fangs. Piercing the skin, then retreating her hand back down, placing her right hand on the surface of the ground, releasing the chakra and envisioning a snake not much bigger than herself, but split at the neck into two heads, poofing onto the training grounds directly in front of Himiko.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Himiko nods her head and begins to channel chakra through out her body, while raising her right hand to her mouth, pressing the center of her thumb against the sharpest point of one of her fangs. Piercing the skin, then retreating her hand back down, placing her right hand on the surface of the ground, releasing the chakra and envisioning a snake not much bigger than herself, but split at the neck into two heads, poofing onto the training grounds directly in front of Himiko.
Nice

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) - Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes
Description: The user summons a double-headed, snake to attack his enemies. The snake is not big but is very fast and dangerous. Its bite carries a B-Rank physical damage and its body is small and slippery. Its mass is somewhat larger than the user but not by much.

Note: Requires signing of the Snake Contract
Note: Can only be summoned once

This time we are summoning another multiheaded snake, this time it will be a 3 headed snake. However this snake is quite huge, over 70m long, which means you will need to increase your chakra input to successfully summon him. He is quite the useful warrior and we originally saw him during Orochimaru's attack on Konoha.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the blood dripping from her finger, Himiko focuses chakra through out her entire body, while she envisions a 3 headed snake and its dimensions. Once she feels as if shes ready she begings to crouch placing the hand with blood dripping from it on the surface of the ground. With the chakra shes been channeling, she excerts it contiously, fueling the summons before a cloud of smoke appears eventually unveiling a massive three headed slithery friend onto the training grounds.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Well done.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: San Kashira Ebi) - Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes
Chakra: 30
Description: The user will summon a generic, 70 meter long Three Headed Giant Snake. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Finally we get to the summoning boss Manda. You will need significantly more chakra to call him forth but he is quite powerful to compensate. With his listed abilities be aware that shedding his skin and burrowing through the earth both individually cost a move in your turn. The sheer amount of chakra needed to call him also damages you slightly making it a forbidden act.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: San Kashira Ebi) - Summoning Technique: Three Headed Snakes
Chakra: 30
Description: The user will summon a generic, 70 meter long Three Headed Giant Snake. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Finally we get to the summoning boss Manda. You will need significantly more chakra to call him forth but he is quite powerful to compensate. With his listed abilities be aware that shedding his skin and burrowing through the earth both individually cost a move in your turn. The sheer amount of chakra needed to call him also damages you slightly making it a forbidden act.
Thanks bro & quick question, the shedding skin move is a separate snake-ninjutsu? or is Manda able to do it once in general[with the cost of a move] ?

Himiko nods her head and smiles. Taking some time to gather herself and re collect some energy. Himiko then continues to play wit the blood on her becoming fascinated by it before quickly snapping out of it, slamming her palm against the surface once more, continuously channeling mass amounts of chakra into the summons as a huge cloud of smoke where to appear. Reveling one big mf'n snake, Himiko feeling the effects on her body from the amounts of chakra it took to put into this summons, dusts her shoulders off as the gigantic reptile is staring at her hissing. Himiko points toward her sensei and then back at the snake. Setting things straight with the serpent, while showing her bloody hands.

You better listen to me you lil .... I just poured hella chakra into getting you here.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Thanks bro & quick question, the shedding skin move is a separate snake-ninjutsu? or is Manda able to do it once in general[with the cost of a move] ?

Himiko nods her head and smiles. Taking some time to gather herself and re collect some energy. Himiko then continues to play wit the blood on her becoming fascinated by it before quickly snapping out of it, slamming her palm against the surface once more, continuously channeling mass amounts of chakra into the summons as a huge cloud of smoke where to appear. Reveling one big mf'n snake, Himiko feeling the effects on her body from the amounts of chakra it took to put into this summons, dusts her shoulders off as the gigantic reptile is staring at her hissing. Himiko points toward her sensei and then back at the snake. Setting things straight with the serpent, while showing her bloody hands.

You better listen to me you lil .... I just poured hella chakra into getting you here.
Its unclear exactly but I usually post the separate Shedding Skin jutsu just to be safe.

Well done, let Manda return and we shall begin the Snake Ninjutsu. To do so first summon the dual headed Snake here once again, once it is here direct it to launch two thorns at a nearby target.

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its unclear exactly but I usually post the separate Shedding Skin jutsu just to be safe.

Well done, let Manda return and we shall begin the Snake Ninjutsu. To do so first summon the dual headed Snake here once again, once it is here direct it to launch two thorns at a nearby target.

Nodding his head

Okay, you can leave now.

With Manda dispersing, Belmod bites his thumb, before placing his hand on the surface of the ground causing a cloud of smoke to appear, summoning his dual headed friend. As soon as the two head snake appears Belmod instructs it to launch two horns at a near by tree branch, breaking it completely off.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) - Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes
Description: The user summons a double-headed, snake to attack his enemies. The snake is not big but is very fast and dangerous. Its bite carries a B-Rank physical damage and its body is small and slippery. Its mass is somewhat larger than the user but not by much.

Note: Requires signing of the Snake Contract
Note: Can only be summoned once

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Good job.

(Jasenshi) Spinning Snake Thorn
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: A technique exclusive to (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes in which they will release drill-like projectiles from their mouths at the target.

Note: Requires signing of the Snake contract
Note: Can only be used by (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Sōtōja) Summoning Technique: Dual Headed Snakes

This time thrust your hand forwards and release a torrent of snakes from your sleeve, these snakes are able to grasp or attack while attached to you. Any ideas on how they could be used?