Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’ve come across the argument of “Shikamaru said that everyone here is the best as far as combat ability goes” mostly when it comes to comparing a pink haired character to her peers.

Viz clears up that false fan translation :whip:

You must be registered for see images

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rasta your handing out solo upon solo.

Another good thread only :salt:lords would think otherwise. The fact that Burito went debunked the fallacious assertion but Viz puts a deathknell in it.

+ 5 star thread.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hinabae that’s false fan translation XD

The only thing the scan I posted confirms is that they were the best team to retrieve Naruto.

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It baffles me this was even debated in the first place. The people that went to get Naruto were the KAGE. Sakura doesn't touch kage level, if she did she wouldn't be Sakura.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It baffles me this was even debated in the first place. The people that went to get Naruto were the KAGE. Sakura doesn't touch kage level, if she did she wouldn't be Sakura.
You saying Sakura doesn’t touch kage level is what kind of logic again? Sakura surpassed Tsunade and inherited the power of a Sannin so she’s kage level by default.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Given our current battle strenght

I think someone need comprehension lessons ASAP. :pick:

Make sense, Sakura is a healer after all :)
Boruto >>>> Sakura who outran Juubi and blitzed Kaguya? Sure. But one thing. Fix you comprehension skills, you seem to not grasp contexts of statements written in the manga.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Given our current battle strenght

I’m still waiting for the part where he says that they have their the best in combat ability, lmao Shikamaru saying given our current strength simply means doesn’t deminish anyone’s combat ability it simply factors it in.

I think someone need comprehension lessons ASAP.
Which would be you!

Make sense, Sakura is a healer after all :)
A combat healer XD

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow Congratulations :lmao:. Did not know that you could debunk yourself. This is new.

OP: Mangascan you posted proves, that Sakura did not have the strength to contend lol.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You posted scan which proves that Sakura is too weak to fight together with kages. :lmao:
It’s doesnt prove that at all, it proves that the kage s made the best team to go save Naruto. Nothing more or less as many have suggested in the past .I was waiting for hinataratds to try and discredit this thread becuase they can no longer use the mistranslation lol

Last edited:

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m still waiting for the part where he says that they have their the best in combat ability, lmao Shikamaru saying given our current strength simply means doesn’t deminish anyone’s combat ability it simply factors it in.

All I know is that Sakura isn't included despite being there.

Tldr ; Sakura is too weak to fight with Kages.

Again, thanks for the clarification. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You saying Sakura doesn’t touch kage level is what kind of logic again? Sakura surpassed Tsunade and inherited the power of a Sannin so she’s kage level by default.
Sannin doesn't inherently equal Kage level. "Sannin" originally was really nothing more than a nickname that Jiraya's team was granted by Hanzo because they managed to survive their fight. It's not an accurate measurement of strength or battle feats.

With that said, I'm saying Sakura doesn't touch the level of a kage by the logic of the manga itself lmao. It's undeniable that her raw strength is fearsome, but that doesn't mean much when at the end of the day she would get smashed by literally any kage of any generation. She has no long ranged attacks and no significant jutsu other than the ones related to her strength and healing feats. So her only reliable method of attack is close range. Her taijutsu itself is virtually non-existent as she relies solely on her Hulk-smashing combos. She is best suited for the role of the healer, as that is what her character spent studying ever since the conclusion of Part 1.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[video=youtube;eBPqksG9nbA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA[/video]

All I know is that Sakura isn't included despite being there.

Tldr ; Sakura is too weak to fight with Kages.

Again, thanks for the clarification. :)
That’s how I know I got you shaking in your boots, your now relying on name calling but it’s to be expected, you doge facts and take L’s everyday. In the scan Shikamaru said: For starters the statement in itself disqualifies itself as a fact becuase Shikamaru “thinks” it’s the best team, he’s not for certain.

Secondly again, if your going to say Sakura was to weak to go with the kage s then let’s prequalify your statement; is chorjuro or Kuro stronger then Rock Lee? Since you don’t like facts I and you have a hate obession for Sakura I know your answer l.

Any I’m glad I could clarify things for you.

Sakura FTW!

Last edited:

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It’s doesnt prove that at all, it proves that the kage s made the best team to go save Naruto. Nothing more or less as many have suggested in the past .I was waiting for hinataratds to try and discredit this thread becuase they can no longer use the mistranslation lol
So it proves that world best med ninja wasnt needed in a serious battle even if Naruto might be seriously injured ? Okay.

Reactions: Reviewing Logic

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it proves that world best med ninja wasnt needed in a serious battle even if Naruto might be seriously injured ? Okay.
The thing is it wasn't a well thought out plan to begin with why wouldn't anybody take a medic with them to mitigate for unforseen circumstances. The statement disqualifies itself as being valid on race value purely because Boruto went along. Had he not gone along then the statement would be valid as it stands.

Last edited: