-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After a round of accusing each other the taskforce has taken a mutual decision to lynch Alice in Noodleland citing the reason "Too quite". They tranquilize Alice and make arrangements for an elaborate setup where she is tied by a rope and lowered into a pit full of starving dogs that haven't been fed for 2 weeks.
You must be registered for see images
Just before getting her face ripped off she fired a grappling hook to pull Oreki down with her into the dog pit saying "I knew you always preferred Near" As Alice dies with a smile before the eventual screaming of both herself and Oreki, the taskforce is horrified as what just happened.

Alice was Mello and Oreki was L

List of Players

1) @Shanks
2) @Poison chan
3) @Ryu Kishi
4) @All_Red
5) @Ansatsuken
6) @Oreki_Houtarou
7) @AlphaTheCat
8) @Alice in Noodleland
9) @Sagebee

10) @imperialmadara

@Poison chan and @Ryu Kishi need to make a post before next LP otherwise they will be modkilled.

Kin
30💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After a round of accusing each other the taskforce has taken a mutual decision to lynch Alice in Noodleland citing the reason "Too quite". They tranquilize Alice and make arrangements for an elaborate setup where she is tied by a rope and lowered into a pit full of starving dogs that haven't been fed for 2 weeks.
Just before getting her face ripped off she fired a grappling hook to pull Oreki down with her into the dog pit saying "I knew you always preferred Near" As Alice dies with a smile before the eventual screaming of both herself and Oreki, the taskforce is horrified as what just happened.

Alice was Mello and Oreki was L

List of Players

1) @Shanks
2) @Poison chan
3) @Ryu Kishi
4) @All_Red
5) @Ansatsuken
6) @Oreki_Houtarou
7) @AlphaTheCat
8) @Alice in Noodleland
9) @Sagebee

10) @imperialmadara

@Poison chan and @Ryu Kishi need to make a post before next LP otherwise they will be modkilled.
wait what? wtf? how did oreki die? I mean i see how but why?

Status
Not open for further replies.