Death.

Mejkl3

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,664 posts 200 reactions
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
1,664
Reaction score
200
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

zombiejesus

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,807 posts 550 reactions
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
8,807
Reaction score
550
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
also i havedeid 3 times now and i know what happens when you die and thats why i am not afraid
 

ackeem1992

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,209 posts 185 reactions
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
4,209
Reaction score
185
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yes I am to be honest
 

Rike Senju

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,095 posts 157 reactions
Joined
Jan 20, 2012
Messages
3,095
Reaction score
157
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
me an this guy think alike :) +rep

i do not fear death because we all know it is coming plus i believe our soul will live on, that is why we humans can't be bound by the materials of this world, because people are afraid of losing their belongings. example: car, house, money, gold , etc.. this life is a test, an we will all be judged believe it.
​

This exactly..+ rep bro :)
 

F1N1X

Member
443 posts 231 reactions
Joined
Nov 23, 2011
Messages
443
Reaction score
231
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Fact according to all religion=when u die u would go somewhere depending on how u live your life
Fact according to science=when u die your energy returns to it's source(which they don't know btw)

Fact according to me=i live my life in a good&cool way,& when death come,i close my mind & go into exile with no fear,If it's the end then i have lived my life how i want it & if they is somewhere else i will go there & start watching Naruto & other movies from beginning U_U
I can't live in Fear of something that Must come...After all I am FINIX D XILE
 

Fie94

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,250 posts 175 reactions
Joined
Nov 11, 2010
Messages
6,250
Reaction score
175
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i don't think death was made to Be afraid of ..
i think of life as a road with it's ups n downs ..n death is when i fall down ,so Mostly it keeps my eyes open for 'the road i'm walkin' on' -which means wat i'm doin'-
..more Like an attention to make me more careful about wat i'm doin' 'cause i'll pay for it ..*not afraid :)
 

Cloudbuster

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,763 posts 131 reactions
Joined
Aug 27, 2011
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
131
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Death is the Road to Awe
 

Uchiha Paulsama

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,024 posts 519 reactions
Joined
Aug 30, 2011
Messages
6,024
Reaction score
519
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Fact according to all religion=when u die u would go somewhere depending on how u live your life
Fact according to science=when u die your energy returns to it's source(which they don't know btw)

Fact according to me=i live my life in a good&cool way,& when death come,i close my mind & go into exile with no fear,If it's the end then i have lived my life how i want it & if they is somewhere else i will go there & start watching Naruto & other movies from beginning U_U
I can't live in Fear of something that Must come...After all I am FINIX D XILE
one of the best explanations ever of the two.. well deserved rep..​
i don't think death was made to Be afraid of ..
i think of life as a road with it's ups n downs ..n death is when i fall down ,so Mostly it keeps my eyes open for 'the road i'm walkin' on' -which means wat i'm doin'-
..more Like an attention to make me more careful about wat i'm doin' 'cause i'll pay for it ..*not afraid :)
well said well deserved rep..​
This exactly..+ rep bro :)
thanks :T_T:​
 

TheLOLRoller

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
682 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Jan 14, 2012
Messages
682
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nope, im more afraid of how I die, but dying itself isn't that scary, it's just like going to sleep, and never waking up.
 

Black Adam

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,019 posts 103 reactions
Joined
Aug 14, 2010
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
103
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I more afraid of not accomplishing anything before I die...
 

omgwthisgoingon

Banned
Regular
681 posts 77 reactions
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
681
Reaction score
77
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Not that afraid of dying itself, I'm more afraid of having regrets before I do die.
I like to believe I will go to heaven once I die, and I have faith that I will that is my reason for not fearing death.
 

Daki Kibe

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
14,180 posts 426 reactions
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
14,180
Reaction score
426
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No. Death is inevitable, and I don't fear it.
If I were to die in the near future, the only thing that would bother me is the effect it has on my family.
 

CraigB

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,709 posts 98 reactions
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
1,709
Reaction score
98
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Not really. We all gotta go sometime. I just hope I use my time in this lifetime wisely.
You must be registered for see images
 

Exaar

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,773 posts 1,296 reactions
Joined
Jul 2, 2011
Messages
12,773
Reaction score
1,296
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Death is afraid of Me.
 
Top