Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Heres the link heads up some pages are jumbled and repeat themselves but if you keep reading down you'll get to the correct order.

My spoiler review

My thoughts is it was pretty interesting and I enjoyed it. So we get a 10 year time skip to our current time period with more surveillance making it harder to be kira. Ryuk goes back into the human world to find a new person to be kira and unlike light with his god complex jumps at the opportunity to use and monopolize the power of the book he decides to sell it and get rich. And if the guy has morals it's also smart that the auction eventually only becomes between countries and the winning country and cant really use it to lord over other countries since they know they have it. Sadly the protagonist of the oneshot dies due to a bs rule thr shinigami king makes up of you can't sell death notes. Also Near gassed him up being smart I can't say what he did was particularly clever ryuk was the one who told him the same tricks cant work again. Only reason I think it's okay is I wished it introduced interesting concepts and ideas to get hype for a potential sequel. Even tho I liked the story I don't think it was innovative enough. We do see Near trying to work on something to recognize shinigami could be interesting if it gets a sequel. Also thought it was hilarious they had trump in this I could see him trying negiote with Ryuk for the death note like he wont take it as sale but wants it bu Ryuk giving it to himself trump with a death note would hilarious it would just be all the people we publically see argue with him and doubt he would hide the fact he has it.

Some questions I had was

Ryuk says in this sequel that hes coming to the human world to get apples we know he comes to the human world and gives a death note for his entertainment. Maybe he meant he wanted a person keep him on earth to get apples for a long time.

I also don't get why Ryuk is giving the death note to kids this time going younger and giving to a middle school student. Seems he might of been interested because they said he was smart and maybe hes looking for another light. Just doesnt make sense if you want a person to use the death note in interesting ways an adult would be a better option unless he picks people he knows will fail. Seems with Ryuks hiatus of 10 years in earth after the oneshot he actively looking for a new person to be kira again. I'm not sure how much care if any Ryuk puts into who he gives it to. I guess there will be a string of short lived kiras till he finds the person hes looking for.

I don't get why the protagonist asked Ryuk to take the death note and come back in 2 years. I'm assuming he waited 2 years I guess maybe because middle schoolers cant have bank accounts in Japan maybe? And I'm assuming he asked him to hold the death note till then since he didn't want anything to do with it until it was time to sell it.

I don't remember if the first series spoke of there being a shinigami king but why does he care that death note is sold. If it's an issue that death notes shouldnt be publicized then Ryuk already messed up with light where a handful people know of death notes and can spread its info. Also don't get why Ryuk didn't tell the kid the new rule he knew about it before havent the death note returned a second time and we can see he was considering in the end telling him. Seems like a dumb plot thing to not tell him in the end.

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lakookie feel sorry for Minaru...that was unfair contract

I enjoy chapter though
I dont think the guy mainly died due to the rule ryuk warned trump of the rule change but for whatever reason he didnt warn the other guy he could of even figured out a way to trick the system if he knew.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think the guy mainly died due to the rule ryuk warned trump of the rule change but for whatever reason he didnt warn the other guy he could of even figured out a way to trick the system if he knew.
Maybe shinkami king can create new rule that everybody who die with death note in last 10 years can get two chances at life...

Reactions: Sagebee

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heres the link heads up some pages are jumbled and repeat themselves but if you keep reading down you'll get to the correct order.

My spoiler review

My thoughts is it was pretty interesting and I enjoyed it. So we get a 10 year time skip to our current time period with more surveillance making it harder to be kira. Ryuk goes back into the human world to find a new person to be kira and unlike light with his god complex jumps at the opportunity to use and monopolize the power of the book he decides to sell it and get rich. And if the guy has morals it's also smart that the auction eventually only becomes between countries and the winning country and cant really use it to lord over other countries since they know they have it. Sadly the protagonist of the oneshot dies due to a bs rule thr shinigami king makes up of you can't sell death notes. Also Near gassed him up being smart I can't say what he did was particularly clever ryuk was the one who told him the same tricks cant work again. Only reason I think it's okay is I wished it introduced interesting concepts and ideas to get hype for a potential sequel. Even tho I liked the story I don't think it was innovative enough. We do see Near trying to work on something to recognize shinigami could be interesting if it gets a sequel. Also thought it was hilarious they had trump in this I could see him trying negiote with Ryuk for the death note like he wont take it as sale but wants it bu Ryuk giving it to himself trump with a death note would hilarious it would just be all the people we publically see argue with him and doubt he would hide the fact he has it.

Some questions I had was

Ryuk says in this sequel that hes coming to the human world to get apples we know he comes to the human world and gives a death note for his entertainment. Maybe he meant he wanted a person keep him on earth to get apples for a long time.

I also don't get why Ryuk is giving the death note to kids this time going younger and giving to a middle school student. Seems he might of been interested because they said he was smart and maybe hes looking for another light. Just doesnt make sense if you want a person to use the death note in interesting ways an adult would be a better option unless he picks people he knows will fail. Seems with Ryuks hiatus of 10 years in earth after the oneshot he actively looking for a new person to be kira again. I'm not sure how much care if any Ryuk puts into who he gives it to. I guess there will be a string of short lived kiras till he finds the person hes looking for.

I don't get why the protagonist asked Ryuk to take the death note and come back in 2 years. I'm assuming he waited 2 years I guess maybe because middle schoolers cant have bank accounts in Japan maybe? And I'm assuming he asked him to hold the death note till then since he didn't want anything to do with it until it was time to sell it.

I don't remember if the first series spoke of there being a shinigami king but why does he care that death note is sold. If it's an issue that death notes shouldnt be publicized then Ryuk already messed up with light where a handful people know of death notes and can spread its info. Also don't get why Ryuk didn't tell the kid the new rule he knew about it before havent the death note returned a second time and we can see he was considering in the end telling him. Seems like a dumb plot thing to not tell him in the end.
Tbh A-Kira is my fav Kira.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My spoiler review

Some questions I had was

I will try to answer your questions (y)

First ) Ryuk went to the human world to get more apples and he chose Minoru because he was young and wanted to get as many apples as possible and Ryuk thought it would be more entertaining if he chose a child instead of an adult. A rule in the Death Note states that a Shinigami can not give the Death Note to a person that is under six years so I guess that why he didn't give it to a child but instead a teenager and also the fact that he heard that Minoru was pretty smart. Although if the Death Note is dropped into the human world, onto the ground, then a human of any age can use it. There also is a rule that states that a Shinigami most have a particular reason for being in the human world. There are three reasons and one of them is when the Shinigami is handed the Death Note to a human and that is why Ryuk didn't just go down on earth and take apples himself.

Second ) One of the first things Ryuk says in the one-shot answers your second question pretty well. Ryuk doesn't want another Kira. In the original series, Ryuk just dropped the Death Note because he was bored and wanted entertainment and he did the same here plus he also wanted apples. He does try to get Minoru to use the Death Note as Light did, but Minoru doesn't want to. Instead, as we see, Minoru sells the Death note. Ryuk has to make sure that Minoru uses the Death Note, that's another rule btw,
You must be registered to see images

Third ) I think the same. That would be the most likely thing that happened.

Fourth ) In the anime there was no mention of the Shinigami king, but in the manga, there were a few panels where we could see him I believe. The Shinigami king cares because he waited two years for Minoru to use it and then he just wants to sell it. I think he got kinda pissed off. There is a rule in the Death Note that states that a Shinigami has to make sure that the owner of the Death Note uses it. Ryuk basically broke a rule and the Shinigami king got pissed by that and made a new rule so Minoru would die. A law in the Shinigami world states that if a Shinigami breaks a law, depending on how bad the law is, they can be punished and then killed. But hopefully, Ryuk didn't break a big law so he doesn't die because I want more of this series. :ROFLMAO:

Another rule of the Death Note is that the Shinigami does not have to explain how to use the Death Note or any rules which will apply to the human who owns it unless the Shinigami is asked. So Ryuk didn't have to tell Minoru about the new rule and we even see that Minoru does not like Ryuk and Ryuk might be a little pissed I guess for that and that's why he didn't tell Minoru about the new rule. There is another rule, sorry I bring up a lot of rules but I just like them I guess, that states that when a Shinigami gives ownership of a Death Note to a human, the Shinigami has the right to kill the human using its own Death Note for reasons such as disliking the human. So that's why Ryuk killed Minoru at the end I guess.

Reactions: Sagebee and Avani

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another rule of the Death Note is that the Shinigami does not have to explain how to use the Death Note or any rules which will apply to the human who owns it unless the Shinigami is asked. So Ryuk didn't have to tell Minoru about the new rule and we even see that Minoru does not like Ryuk and Ryuk might be a little pissed I guess for that and that's why he didn't tell Minoru about the new rule.
Also:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will try to answer your questions (y)

First ) Ryuk went to the human world to get more apples and he chose Minoru because he was young and wanted to get as many apples as possible and Ryuk thought it would be more entertaining if he chose a child instead of an adult. A rule in the Death Note states that a Shinigami can not give the Death Note to a person that is under six years so I guess that why he didn't give it to a child but instead a teenager and also the fact that he heard that Minoru was pretty smart. Although if the Death Note is dropped into the human world, onto the ground, then a human of any age can use it. There also is a rule that states that a Shinigami most have a particular reason for being in the human world. There are three reasons and one of them is when the Shinigami is handed the Death Note to a human and that is why Ryuk didn't just go down on earth and take apples himself.

Second ) One of the first things Ryuk says in the one-shot answers your second question pretty well. Ryuk doesn't want another Kira. In the original series, Ryuk just dropped the Death Note because he was bored and wanted entertainment and he did the same here plus he also wanted apples. He does try to get Minoru to use the Death Note as Light did, but Minoru doesn't want to. Instead, as we see, Minoru sells the Death note. Ryuk has to make sure that Minoru uses the Death Note, that's another rule btw,

Third ) I think the same. That would be the most likely thing that happened.

Fourth ) In the anime there was no mention of the Shinigami king, but in the manga, there were a few panels where we could see him I believe. The Shinigami king cares because he waited two years for Minoru to use it and then he just wants to sell it. I think he got kinda pissed off. There is a rule in the Death Note that states that a Shinigami has to make sure that the owner of the Death Note uses it. Ryuk basically broke a rule and the Shinigami king got pissed by that and made a new rule so Minoru would die. A law in the Shinigami world states that if a Shinigami breaks a law, depending on how bad the law is, they can be punished and then killed. But hopefully, Ryuk didn't break a big law so he doesn't die because I want more of this series. :ROFLMAO:

Another rule of the Death Note is that the Shinigami does not have to explain how to use the Death Note or any rules which will apply to the human who owns it unless the Shinigami is asked. So Ryuk didn't have to tell Minoru about the new rule and we even see that Minoru does not like Ryuk and Ryuk might be a little pissed I guess for that and that's why he didn't tell Minoru about the new rule. There is another rule, sorry I bring up a lot of rules but I just like them I guess, that states that when a Shinigami gives ownership of a Death Note to a human, the Shinigami has the right to kill the human using its own Death Note for reasons such as disliking the human. So that's why Ryuk killed Minoru at the end I guess.
Still think if he wanted entrainment an adult getting the death notes better
Post automatically merged:

Also:

Lol he could of told him before the fact he left I get he was forgetful but seriously that's a big thing to forget

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol he could of told him before the fact he left I get he was forgetful but seriously that's a big thing to forget
As per my understanding of the DN rules and the story:

Ryuk visited the King only after taking DN back from Minoru. He told Trump he was scolded by the king and a new rule added right before he visited him in oval office.

Besides, Ryuk could tell Minoru, but mostly Minarou would just be informed of his impending death if Ryuk told him about the new rule and Trump's refusal.

Shinigami that has brought the Death Note into the human world is allowed to return to the Shinigami realm:

I. When the Shinigami has seen the end of the first owner of the Death Note brought into the human world and has written that human's name into his or her own Death Note.
II. When the Death Note is destroyed and cannot be used by humans anymore.
III. If nobody claims ownership of the Death Note, it is unnecessary to possess anyone.
IV. If, for any reason, the Shinigami possessing the Death Note is replaced by another Shinigami.
V. When a Shinigami loses track of the Death Note that he or she possesses, or cannot identify which human owns the Death Note, or cannot locate where the owner is, and therefore needs to find such information using the observation holes in the Shinigami realm.
VI. Even in cases II, III, and IV, Shinigami are obliged to confirm the death of the first owner and write down that human's name in his or her Death Note even when he or she is in the Shinigami realm.

First and third, rule mean if you accept the ownership, you are very likely screwed, anyway. Minoru was relying on the president not refusing such a weapon, after paying heftily for it. If USA had it in it's possession, passing it down to next presidents, Ryuk could stay in human realm for a long time. And, Ryuk wanted his apples and he cannot get it directly so he prefers the DN stays in human realm, as long as possible.
But if Shinigami has got the DN back, he has no stake in human realm or excuse for keeping the first human owner alive.

The rule of seller's death, in case of auction, is not Minoru specific. It restricts a shinigami luring a human in to selling it for him. King basically tightened his control over his own mischievous shinigamies.

Just my two cents.