iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with this. Hell knew about multiple rules that even experienced ones would normally be confused about, It's only natural for kira to kill those who know what they're doing as Inoto mane is saying.
Yeah this kira is an experienced player. Be careful.

All the premiums who are in Invisible mode, please turn it off. ^_^
D:

***** you copyin me now?
Nah lml

;0 true

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would normally vote for Airi since Hell was the one who was murdered but as she noted, it would be kind of predictable but let's lynch the useless inactives for now the first LP

This is just my suggestion.

Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either it was a massive coincidence or they somehow knew who Rem was. Think about it. Why would Takada use her power so early? The probability of hitting Rem or L is low. Hence, it is very likely they had an idea of who Rem was... That or they were gambling and were lucky.
You might be right but I just checked the thread and he didn't really give off any signs of being Rem, plus the role was added last second. I want to check who he provoked/threw suspicion on if he did.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
HAhaha!!! I laugh XD

How people believe I revealing a Roles when:-

1) I'm a newcomer to this game(still unreasonable reason)

2) I received my role after Night Phase(You all can guess the truth of my situation and answers)

HAhaha!!!!! How long have you all play this game?????

Yami Silver

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You might be right but I just checked the thread and he didn't really give off any signs of being Rem, plus the role was added last second. I want to check who he provoked/threw suspicion on if he did.
There would be nothing in the thread which would make the Kira team know that Hell was Rem. Otherwise we'd also know. I don't understand how it would be possible for them to know who Rem was. I suppose this means Takada can't use her power anymore... Perhaps PK has finally lost it and added himself to the Kira team.

Status
Not open for further replies.