Death Note RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicnoJutsu

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,366 posts 352 reactions
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
352
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Pretty sure 6 paths is gone
 

-PK-

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,240 posts 736 reactions
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
4,240
Reaction score
736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Voting ends in 1 minute. u_u
 

Joker

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
29,426 posts 1,559 reactions
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
29,426
Reaction score
1,559
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
[video=youtube;dM6lFQysxtg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM6lFQysxtg[/video]


Song is really soothing
 

Lucidus 🥉

Legendary
12,226 posts 1,430 reactions
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
12,226
Reaction score
1,430
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
So they both die?

yes if lynch phase ends with a tie.. just imagine if one is mello aswell.. that would make 3 people die in onne turn xD
 

KillerbYo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,509 posts 172 reactions
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
3,509
Reaction score
172
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I vote Godly
Reason Kira didnt kill him.
 

Six Paths

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,506 posts 1,135 reactions
Joined
Oct 27, 2012
Messages
16,506
Reaction score
1,135
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You were right guys,
You must be registered for see images
 

LogicnoJutsu

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,366 posts 352 reactions
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
352
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Sir Blades

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,911 posts 1,663 reactions
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
18,911
Reaction score
1,663
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am pretty sure i am correct. I am changing my tally with every vote post.
Whose I and R ?

N and I, my bad. Just tying to help you out, that's all.
 

-PK-

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,240 posts 736 reactions
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
4,240
Reaction score
736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I vote Godly
Reason Kira didnt kill him.

Fack you man, FACK YOU. (jk)
your previous vote ?

EDIT- NO ONE ELSE CAN CHANGE THEIR VOTES NOW.
 

Sir Blades

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,911 posts 1,663 reactions
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
18,911
Reaction score
1,663
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am pretty sure i am correct. I am changing my tally with every vote post.
Whose I and R ?

N and I, my bad. Just tying to help you out, that's all.
 

Complex

Banned
Legendary
12,071 posts 794 reactions
Joined
Mar 16, 2014
Messages
12,071
Reaction score
794
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Oksus

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,644 posts 457 reactions
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
4,644
Reaction score
457
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Joker

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
29,426 posts 1,559 reactions
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
29,426
Reaction score
1,559
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Guys, I think Minato could be Kira too, I mean whoever doesn't agree with him he labels an ally of Kira, remember this (before I die)
 

KillerbYo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,509 posts 172 reactions
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
3,509
Reaction score
172
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Fack you man, FACK YOU. (jk)
your previous vote ?

EDIT- NO ONE ELSE CAN CHANGE THEIR VOTES NOW.

I didnt have a previous vote, i voted godly before the lynching phase.
 

Complex

Banned
Legendary
12,071 posts 794 reactions
Joined
Mar 16, 2014
Messages
12,071
Reaction score
794
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top