Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was his idea actually! I had an inside scoop on who was who and could aim the blame at any of them xD

I feel so bad, we said from last week we would double-team a game and I hope Red&Green talks to me again after this...
Lol he was so sure that you weren't Kira up until he died, he would have trusted you with his RP life and you got him killed XD XD XD XD XD

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't wanna get all soppy and lame or anything but it's 2:46AM so whatever

Seeing people genuinely impressed, appauled or surprised like this, seriously all the awesome buzz this thread has been produced, all the congrats and stuff- makes me genuinely happy I joined Narutobase.

Sure the actual Naruto community is brutal and nasty and it's hardly the most friendly or mature forum around but this little club we've made ever since we reignited the DN game the other week is insane. It genuinely feels like what a community should be, I can recognise people by names and feel like I know how they play and who to look out for and that's awesome. I have allies and friends in this game (probs not anymore lololol) and I have people i'm nice to- but wary of. It's awesome. I'm smiling like crazy and not even a Kira psycho smile- it's bits like these that make me genuinely happy I joined this place. Awesome.

Oksus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tried to pull Red to my side, but it didn't work, he trusted you way too much Numbers. I should of have teamed up with someone else -.- was it your idea for him to PM me ?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't wanna get all soppy and lame or anything but it's 2:46AM so whatever

Seeing people genuinely impressed, appauled or surprised like this, seriously all the awesome buzz this thread has been produced, all the congrats and stuff- makes me genuinely happy I joined Narutobase.

Sure the community is brutal and nasty and it's hardly the most friendly or mature forum around but this little club we've made ever since we reignited the DN game the other week is insane. It genuinely feels like what a community should be, i'm smiling like crazy and not even a Kira psycho smile- it's bits like these that make me genuinely happy I joined this place. Awesome.
What seperate me from you that I always have my Kira psycho smile xD

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tried to pull Red to my side, but it didn't work, he trusted you way too much Numbers. I should of have teamed up with someone else -.- was it your idea for him to PM me ?
Nope. His idea but I negatively influenced it sadly -.-

And it totally worked, gave me an inside scoop of the playing field. He was basically my assistant... I hope he talks to me again D': I genuinely like the guy

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why did you want me to get voted off 1st?
I knew that you were shinigami from the very start and wanted to get rid off you for good, even after my death my impact toward you was close enough to kill you which was my plan all along even after my death, but officers caught up to it before it was to late ^^

Yes I know I'm evil >_>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.