Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ Heisenerg.

Who do you suspect. The fact that you died may mean you're on to something.
i now suspect you. Heisenberg is still alive. the fact that you dont know this means that you didn't read spandis "news" and that you tried to kill him but he was saved by rem. now since you didn't know he was saved by rem and you assumed he was dead you wrote this ^^ heh i suspected you from the begining... i think im right about this

FatherOfMurder

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i now suspect you. Heisenberg is still alive. the fact that you dont know this means that you didn't read spandis "news" and that you tried to kill him but he was saved by rem. now since you didn't know he was saved by rem and you assumed he was dead you wrote this ^^ heh i suspected you from the begining... i think im right about this
Naruto X man is innocent

And, aren't you dead?

Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actualy, it might be him kira
shit

Edit no jutsu:
His chances of being kira are probably 10%
He probably just wrote that post and when he saw spandis announcement, he didnt read, he just posted.
Or, he mistyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.