osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought you had Guillotina as Guilty first and even said it speaks for itself :hint:Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeen switch to Rej.
I made a joke on several player's names, including abbreviating Guillotina as Guilty. But that had nothing to do with my thoughts on their alignment.

And then I reevaluted Guillotina as being not only a bit less scum-indicative than Rej, but WAY less scum-indicative than Rej.

You have the two most experienced players in the thread both with some history with Rej, SK, and each other both telling you that Rej is the way to go and that the other one of them is town. Even if you believe one of us might be scum, we're not both scum, unless you believe the team is exactly SK/Lukundo/Osie, which you haven't suggested to be the case at all.

Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Where did Rej put pressure on Soul or talk about intent to vote?

Okay, I looked it up.

In #33, he treated SK as town.

He then didn't talk about SK until #439 where suddenly he announced that his vote was purely sheeping Denmon. Not a particularly solid reason.

All signs point to him leaving his vote there and all but forgetting about the game.
Bathroom break!

I'm not gonna lie, looking into Rej ISO and there are posts that make sense from scum!Rej.

Like post #104 looks like AtE but I dont wanna be an asshole if the contents of that post were genuine, your point about not really engaging with SK is solid too and in posts #105 and #439 Rej shows lack of compromise with her vote, kind of like tell me who should I vote so if I'm wrong I can blame it on you.

@TheLukundo @osieorb18 @Nikamara

Is Rej known as a busser? or is it likely that SK could have coached Rej to become a deepwolf? Like I'm new here, is SK good enough to coach a teammate with no experience in bussing, to become a deepwolf in just 1 day?

I'll take another bathroom break and look this up. Osie is making me doubt and Nika is inno child but he comes across as a player that plays games where he is right and only him, I would hate to lose a game being influenced by a tunneling town, specially because a week ago I was the tunneling town and I made town lose the game.

osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bathroom break!

I'm not gonna lie, looking into Rej ISO and there are posts that make sense from scum!Rej.

Like post #104 looks like AtE but I dont wanna be an asshole if the contents of that post were genuine, your point about not really engaging with SK is solid too and in posts #105 and #439 Rej shows lack of compromise with her vote, kind of like tell me who should I vote so if I'm wrong I can blame it on you.

@TheLukundo @osieorb18 @Nikamara

Is Rej known as a busser? or is it likely that SK could have coached Rej to become a deepwolf? Like I'm new here, is SK good enough to coach a teammate with no experience in bussing, to become a deepwolf in just 1 day?
As far as I can tell, Rej has a lot of experience. He just lurks a lot. I don't believe for a second that he can't bus if he wants to do so. Rej comes across as one of the more solid players on AB, tbh. Not quite Michelle/Lukundo tier but 🤷.

• Angry
Reactions: Rej

Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have to get back to work. Choosing between Osie and Rej has been the hardest for me cause I don't know them. Osie's style and tone is scummy but Rej is so detached from the game and feels like a mafia player just wishing for the game to pass by.

But Osie makes good points and just feels better than Rej.

Osie is you are mafia, well played.

Vote: Rej

Good luck to us.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote count of the day

VotesTargetVoters
2RejOsie
Guillotina
3OsieNikamara
Lukundo
Rej
We have a majority, Osie's name is written in the Death Note.

They were.

N - active: town Jack of All Trades: 2 tracker, 2 watcher, 2 motion detector, to use alternative.
Passive: your smartness gives you the possibility to block the first non killing action used by mafia on you
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Nikamara

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Shinigami remembered that he had to write a name in the Death Note.
@TheLukundo

They were

Touta Matsuda -
active: town bodyguard,
passive: if mafia visits you with a non killing ability you can give a shot of that ability to a player in the same hight, but they have to use it in the next one.
You must be registered for see images

It's day, you can start posting
This is LYLO

@Nikamara

@Rej

@Guillotina

If you have a consensus lynch and you want a shorter day please PM me with your choice

Last edited:

Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We win! :)

I wanna thank Michelle for hosting this amazing mini game and giving me the chance to win this game as a townie, I’ve had very few victories as such so winning here feels good!

Also, I wanna thank the players for a wonderful game. I believe scum did a great job but we played a perfect game to find you.

I think scum would have won if Rej killed Nika and let Lukundo and I fight each other to give Rej an easy win. Lukundo looked shady with that secret vote, I would have voted for him and Rej would just have to hammer him. Killing Lukundo was a big mistake but it was a blessing for us! Thanks for the effort.

:ira::penguin:

Talk to you later guys

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's going on? I thought Nikamara would have voted already to end this. I was expecting everyone's after game comments and such when i got back from work. lol

@Nikamara we got the wolf! We won! Just finish it. :sasuke-smilie:

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welp I'm sorry for being majorly responsible for why this took so long. Rej, PM me your address if you want. I'm serious about sending you a card. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I hate being the deciding factor in lylo and Rej hasn't said anything but Guillotina seems good here. Oddly enough, if Guillotina were scum I feel like she would have been trying to prove why Rej is scum and convince why she isn't scum. Her carefree attitude seems to stem from a clear conscience.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the only good thing to come of this is probably that it will help players read my town meta if I play here in the future. I'm quite emphatic. (Even if I'm wrong XD. I trust my reasoning above other's and don't backseat.) Well mafia is like this. You get it right and you get it wrong and you have fun either way.

Whatever happens @Michelle thanks for hosting darling. :flowers: You did a good job :flirty:

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will trust Nikamaras read from the previous day and I will vote Guillotina.

@Nikamara so I am sus now because Lul had a bias read on me. Osie to and Guillotina doing big pushes on me without real casing?

Lol I am disappointed that you give up with one of your strongest scumreads.

You know what, all your reads were right until this very day. And thats why I trust you now and I will vote Guillotina.

I dont havw to do big interactions with scum or PoE candidates.

Also as soon Guillotina subbed in I said that Guillotina is not town just cuz he subbed in.

If I get mislynched and town loses say thanks to @osieorb18 and @TheLukundo

Plus I want you guys to learn about my bussing etiquette.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welp I'm sorry for being majorly responsible for why this took so long. Rej, PM me your address if you want. I'm serious about sending you a card. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I hate being the deciding factor in lylo and Rej hasn't said anything but Guillotina seems good here. Oddly enough, if Guillotina were scum I feel like she would have been trying to prove why Rej is scum and convince why she isn't scum. Her carefree attitude seems to stem from a clear conscience.

Guillotina is carefree so you get baited into voting me because I was setup by fellow townies last day, It's the easy way to just vote me and then leave.
Whatever happens @Michelle thanks for hosting darling. :flowers: You did a good job :flirty:
I hate this attitude tbh, it's not fun if I know that your vote is on a fellow townie. Gives me gamethrowish vibes.