Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could you explain?
alice and elmage have a special relationship, and it looks as though she's slipping TMI on his alignment being town, because she's 100% on the defence with that post and countering his points that he didn't even make yet. (which is just generically wolfy, even bringing in night kills? cmon.)

but the point being that it looks as though she doesn't have her mind made up yet at all / there's no progression on his alignment even though almost a half of the thread opened up saying he was a wolf.

and then Elmage voting for Alice should've really riled her up imo and glean into his alignment somehow, but she's in full defence mode already and is appealing to him. it's woalfy because obv no progression on Elmage (and isn't even trying to "Oh Elmage, I thought you knew how to...") and she's bringing in her relationship with elmage in play where the only way she can move him off her is by defending herself (at least in her eyes)

hope this makes a bit of sense. there's basically no progression in her head on Elmage (that you can gleam from her TOAN) and her tone seems to be placed in an exact w/v scenario against her and Elmage. i reckon this one's harder to make sense of, you'd really need to have seen their dynamic previously.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're accusation is based on night actions..think twice . This is role Madness.?
lol

i'm assuming that fait had a scum read on alice or something? i didn't even know, but if it's true, i'm good with my vote.

it should be within alice / elmage anyway. i think we can afford to be wrong on them and still have another vote to make.

rn i'm leaning alice > elmage fwiw.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,228💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsq been a townie little fucker and I hate it.

https://animebase.me/threads/death-note-mafia-game-34.779145/post-22059842 this looks horrible too. Rej has been Townie actually. Denmon was easy Town (even easier considering SK's flip). I've been hella fucking Townie (CMON JO) and Tsq has 100% been townie for himself.

Also, you just got lynched by AFKundo

Really don't like Alice or Fait rn