Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What am I being salty about? I'm building a case
Your case is based on flawed logic. I could have just stayed inactive, I had no reason to post at EOD from a mafia perspective. I highlighted those three post because I wasn't yet convinced, but had cause for reasonable doubt

I also was curious about what TSQ didn't like about SK's post because I never actually read it

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
elmage, my immediate reaction was to town read alice for her EoD posts, but admittedly i know she played in one game and randed scum, idk how much she evolved / how she played it last time, and that could be of use.

basically, i felt like her last post was a pretty good observation to make on SK's behalf, although I guess it is easy to point it out if you truly know him.

and her posts saying she's sorry if denmon is a misyeet just don't strike me to be posts that she'd make as a wolf. but maybe she upped her wolf game a little bit and i'm being a suckah.
Idk I see reds say "I'm sorry" plenty of times. I don't see why town would be more incentivized to use that language.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
elmage, my immediate reaction was to town read alice for her EoD posts, but admittedly i know she played in one game and randed scum, idk how much she evolved / how she played it last time, and that could be of use.

basically, i felt like her last post was a pretty good observation to make on SK's behalf, although I guess it is easy to point it out if you truly know him.

and her posts saying she's sorry if denmon is a misyeet just don't strike me to be posts that she'd make as a wolf. but maybe she upped her wolf game a little bit and i'm being a suckah.
Perhaps. But I'm not moving my vote. Alice is scum

my reads nowadays are suited for each person because i know everything is personality related. i don't think i've generalised anything in my case for you and even said why I think you had a wolfy EoD based on my perception of how YOU usually village.

whether i'm wrong or not it's a whole different story, but my read on you is nothing like that. and lol at this post anyway, what is Denmon supposed to be making reads on? he doesn't have any meta with you.
I noticed the change in your game, I was referring to the previous early games we played

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your case is based on flawed logic. I could have just stayed inactive, I had no reason to post at EOD from a mafia perspective. I highlighted those three post because I wasn't yet convinced, but had cause for reasonable doubt

I also was curious about what TSQ didn't like about SK's post because I never actually read it
Ya but like reds don't always do that. If they can make an effort to move the lynch, they will do so. It is pretty common for reds to do that, but it is also pretty common for reds to be inactive during the end of the day. Depends on the guy I suppose

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anyway, talk about why alice is such a strong wolf read for you? i'm not really seeing it but i can be persuaded.
Have to get back to work now, but ISO them together and you'll see what I'm seeing. For the record, I did try to make sure too.

If you haven't been able to, I guess I'll make my case when I'm done with work. If you still want to Lynch me, then by all means, go ahead

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Elmage ..I thought you knew how I played as a Townie.

first and foremost I'm very consistent putting Denmon in my Scum read since the beginning NO MATTER how wrong my read was. At least I'm consistent. blindly doe. XD

And do you think I will openly vote Denmon if Soulkiller is my partner?? My votes and wrong reads were transparent.

I'm owning my mistakes.
If you're accusation is based on night actions..think twice . This is role Madness.?

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So who would it be
alice could reasonably be it too. there are reasons to believe she is. but her EoD posts kinda struck me in a blind spot where everything i see as townie, but it could be all things just falling into place for her.

the post on why sk is town (because he didn't lash out at you) is actually a pretty good point, but I assume it can be easy to use it as a defence if you've known SK for long enough. it's just...it felt like she didn't know his alignment, if that makes any sense.

but, again, i could be a huge suckah and also underestimating her wolf game.

i think another thing is that she looked like she was genuinely worried about me too, and it's the same read she had in the other game, which makes me feel like it's being even more genuine.

the all things falling into place for her part is that she could have other motives for calling me a wolf (defending her wolf partner because i'm pushing him for what appeared to be scummy reasons) + maybe she wanted to change her meta / i dunno how she plays as a wolf now because she rarely rands one.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

first and foremost I'm very consistent putting Denmon in my Scum read since the beginning NO MATTER how wrong my read was. At least I'm consistent. blindly doe. XD

And do you think I will openly vote Denmon if Soulkiller is my partner?? My votes and wrong reads were transparent.

I'm owning my mistakes.
If you're accusation is based on night actions..think twice . This is role Madness.?
Just relax. I'll make my case when I'm done with work. Just sit tight

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welp.

We lynch Ace and then Alice in that order.

Vote: Ace (will PM just doing this so everyone knows where I stand)

I'm pretty confidence in an Ace lynch. If it turns out to be wrong, it's Alice and that's game. It's much harder to buss your teammate for towncred in such a small game, especially your rolecop, so everyone on the Soul Train (HAH THAT'S GENIUS) should be in the clear, leaving Fait (dead), Ace and Alice who voted for Denmon (with bad/missing reasoning), and Ansa who self voted.

Alice gave her suspects but didn't provide any reasoning for them:
It's not about the words dear..but the tone.
He's very direct and engaging.

also there's something off with TSQ. @Elmage G Ace . You could look further if you have time .

I have this feeling that TSQ randed Red. His response and interactions seems force .

DENMO, TSQ
REJ LUK.

Expect me to vote one of these people. Red color being the highest probability.
However, Soul also pinged her to come vote in his favour which is not something he would have needed to do if they were mafia together. Ace takes a higher priority because his reasoning on Denmon was based on a clarified misunderstanding but he didn't change his opinion even after the misunderstanding was cleared up. It's also odd that Soul said Ace should be left alone until Day 2. I think they were distancing and that he was trying to help Ace fly under the radar.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have to get back to work now, but ISO them together and you'll see what I'm seeing. For the record, I did try to make sure too.

If you haven't been able to, I guess I'll make my case when I'm done with work. If you still want to Lynch me, then by all means, go ahead
well, i didn't really read them together, because i'm pretty lazy, i was just going off of her EoD posting.

however, i think i gotta dig up old games and see how SK felt about her / how easy she was to read for him, because I wouldn't really describe her as a "wildcard" or tough read and i'm not sure he actually felt like this in other games. it's gonna have to be later though. maybe you'll get to casing by the time i do the research.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm owning my mistakes.
ok, i think i may have just changed my mind solely based off this post

LOL

looking forward to the case

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
vote : alice in noodleland

good posting at EoD if you're a wolf, but this one post on this page erased all that i thought was villagery for you, lols.

in the meantime, if you're gonna be here, can you explain what was forced about my posts or whatever it was you were saying?

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
vote : alice in noodleland

good posting at EoD if you're a wolf, but this one post on this page erased all that i thought was villagery for you, lols.

in the meantime, if you're gonna be here, can you explain what was forced about my posts or whatever it was you were saying?
Could you explain?