DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruh I'm not dead?

The people that voted SoulKiller are green in book, at least for now. I don't see any reason to get your buddy lynched when there was enough skepticism on my slot, especially on day 1, where reds may vote each other, but they don't actually lynch each other. (I know Fait-Accompli, I considered bussing, but I don't think this is the case, especially since all my scumreads voted me :p)

Alice in Noodleland is obviosuly in my PoE, but I don't actually think it is him (but I won't be surprised). In the last post where he mentioned how SoulKiller seemed town by tone, and how he expected more from his scum game, it felt that it was a weird thing to say if there is a chance for your partner to flip red. It just feels like if you say that about your red partner, you will get a lot of attention, which is something that you don't want on day 2.

Ansatsuken will also be in my PoE for the sake of filling up my PoE, but I don't think it is him cause he had a single towny post. Activity isn't always AI

Elmage G Ace on the other hand seemed like he was trying to isolate himself. Like for example he talked about why I am scummy, but not why I was a better vote than SoulKiller, which seems like classic distancing to me. People that defend their partners, especially so close to the end of the day tend to get suspected really easily, and I think he knows that, so that's why he didn't appear that way. The only time where you tried to talk about SoulKiller being a worse lynch than me, was when he tried to convince Thestatusquo to switch over by pointing out potentially flawed logic. I think this is it.

SoulKiller was also using meta to talk about how Elmage G Ace was a much better player day 2, which could have been a way to get people to not consider him as red day 1.

VOTE ELMAGE G ACE

Just to make my votes clear

Reactions: Rej

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Elmage G Ace's case on me on page 12 was really bad, cause most of it is based off of miscommunication, and when I clarified myself, he still scumread me despite him literally having no more reasoning left. I checked through his posts in the last few pages multiple times, and there is no further reasoning from that. It makes it sound like he only kept his vote on me just to save SoulKiller

He also used some language that makes it questionable on why he voted me in the first place. Like at one point he wanted people to weigh on 3 of my posts as if he reconsidering his read, and then he mentioned not wanting to lynch someone in their absence. Yet he chose to vote me instead of SoulKiller.

I'm going to check for his reasoning on SoulKiller now, if he has any.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruh I'm not dead?

The people that voted SoulKiller are green in book, at least for now. I don't see any reason to get your buddy lynched when there was enough skepticism on my slot, especially on day 1, where reds may vote each other, but they don't actually lynch each other. (I know Fait-Accompli, I considered bussing, but I don't think this is the case, especially since all my scumreads voted me :p)

Alice in Noodleland is obviosuly in my PoE, but I don't actually think it is him (but I won't be surprised). In the last post where he mentioned how SoulKiller seemed town by tone, and how he expected more from his scum game, it felt that it was a weird thing to say if there is a chance for your partner to flip red. It just feels like if you say that about your red partner, you will get a lot of attention, which is something that you don't want on day 2.

Ansatsuken will also be in my PoE for the sake of filling up my PoE, but I don't think it is him cause he had a single towny post. Activity isn't always AI

Elmage G Ace on the other hand seemed like he was trying to isolate himself. Like for example he talked about why I am scummy, but not why I was a better vote than SoulKiller, which seems like classic distancing to me. People that defend their partners, especially so close to the end of the day tend to get suspected really easily, and I think he knows that, so that's why he didn't appear that way. The only time where you tried to talk about SoulKiller being a worse lynch than me, was when he tried to convince Thestatusquo to switch over by pointing out potentially flawed logic. I think this is it.

SoulKiller was also using meta to talk about how Elmage G Ace was a much better player day 2, which could have been a way to get people to not consider him as red day 1.

VOTE ELMAGE G ACE

Just to make my votes clear
You heavily misinterpreted my posts again. First of all, I never had an opinion on Soulkiller, also I never defended him, there's no record of me even hinting that SK may be town. I had him as null for the most part, I only mentioned that he is dangerous to the opposition faction.

Just because SK was scum doesn't mean his logic was flawed, and I pointed that a few times. At EOD, I was willing to take my vote off you, but I didn't have time to go over alternatives, and I also didn't buy your "Oh shit" reaction, which was why I wanted another player to take a look at it. However, there was no time, and I'd rather stick with my vote that nolynch. Do what you will

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Elmage G Ace's case on me on page 12 was really bad, cause most of it is based off of miscommunication, and when I clarified myself, he still scumread me despite him literally having no more reasoning left. I checked through his posts in the last few pages multiple times, and there is no further reasoning from that. It makes it sound like he only kept his vote on me just to save SoulKiller

He also used some language that makes it questionable on why he voted me in the first place. Like at one point he wanted people to weigh on 3 of my posts as if he reconsidering his read, and then he mentioned not wanting to lynch someone in their absence. Yet he chose to vote me instead of SoulKiller.

I was. Don't read too much into it

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

yeah, agreed. rarely remember elmage tunneling someone for an entire day. off my memory he has a much broader focus as a villager, especially on d1. he has something for each and everyone / has a lot more details to pick on than just to focus on one person for the ~entire day.

also, his EoD posting was pretty bad. tried getting the yeet off of you and onto an afk person when you were his ~only scum read. it's wolfy because he rarely ever does have reads that he trusts d1, so him pushing you the entire time and then suggesting he wanted a flash wagon because you weren't there is pretty bad and it was possibly an attempt to get the voters off of SK and onto an inactive because your wagon wasn't taking off.

i think he also wanted to get me off the SK read by poking holes at my reasons.

SK was also focused on inactives a large portion of the time. Elmage wanted to go for an inactive too.

...and he just voted for alice which is probably a villager. i could write a lot more words about it, but i don't think i really have to. we should always be yeeting in your wagon today.

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ya he didn't write anything about SoulKiller, so why he chose me over SoulKiller is beyond me, especially when he seriously sounded like he was reconsidering me

Correct me if I am wrong

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alright, reading back on my post, i see some holes. he wasn't really planning to go over inactives, but he wanted to go for somebody else either way.

it's fine though, because i'm not really sold on it being him. but he'll need to say why alice is a wolf.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, what I want to point out to town players is the VC. The advantage we have is that it was private, as such I'd assume that most, if not all voters of SK a cleared for now. I also noticed @Alice in Noodleland going out of her way to paint SK in a good light, which is rather suspect, and I'll quote them when I get on PC.

Ya he didn't write anything about SoulKiller, so why he chose me over SoulKiller is beyond me, especially when he seriously sounded like he was reconsidering me

Correct me if I am wrong
Seriously dude, if you're still salty about it, do your worse. I had SK as null. That's it

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You heavily misinterpreted my posts again. First of all, I never had an opinion on Soulkiller, also I never defended him, there's no record of me even hinting that SK may be town. I had him as null for the most part, I only mentioned that he is dangerous to the opposition faction.

Just because SK was scum doesn't mean his logic was flawed, and I pointed that a few times. At EOD, I was willing to take my vote off you, but I didn't have time to go over alternatives, and I also didn't buy your "Oh shit" reaction, which was why I wanted another player to take a look at it. However, there was no time, and I'd rather stick with my vote that nolynch. Do what you will
No I didn't misinterpret your posts, because it didn't sound like you were considering who was the better lynch, only that I could be red, which is a different angle than what town would normally do. Normally if town wants to vote on the top two wagons, but both of them are null, they talk about why one is better than the other in a way, because they don't know who is who. Reds do however. Like look at Alice in Noodleland's posts for example, he called me scum, but he also attempted to explain why I was a better lynch than SoulKiller, but saying that SoulKiller would be more aggressive, or have a different tone, or whatever he said that made him think SoulKiller was town. So I'm thinking that this might be a perspective slip.

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, what I want to point out to town players is the VC. The advantage we have is that it was private, as such I'd assume that most, if not all voters of SK a cleared for now. I also noticed @Alice in Noodleland going out of her way to paint SK in a good light, which is rather suspect, and I'll quote them when I get on PC.

Seriously dude, if you're still salty about it, do your worse. I had SK as null. That's it
What am I being salty about? I'm building a case

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I didn't misinterpret your posts, because it didn't sound like you were considering who was the better lynch, only that I could be red, which is a different angle than what town would normally do. Normally if town wants to vote on the top two wagons, but both of them are null, they talk about why one is better than the other in a way, because they don't know who is who. Reds do however. Like look at Alice in Noodleland's posts for example, he called me scum, but he also attempted to explain why I was a better lynch than SoulKiller, but saying that SoulKiller would be more aggressive, or have a different tone, or whatever he said that made him think SoulKiller was town. So I'm thinking that this might be a perspective slip.
The problem I have with you this game is the same I used to have with TSQ. You both have a general idea of how town should play, and hen that don't align with the player, you conclude he/she is scum.

We can debate this all day, or you can vote me and face the consequences. All I'll say is that, I'm the last person town would want to Lynch now

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
elmage, my immediate reaction was to town read alice for her EoD posts, but admittedly i know she played in one game and randed scum, idk how much she evolved / how she played it last time, and that could be of use.

basically, i felt like her last post was a pretty good observation to make on SK's behalf, although I guess it is easy to point it out if you truly know him.

and her posts saying she's sorry if denmon is a misyeet just don't strike me to be posts that she'd make as a wolf. but maybe she upped her wolf game a little bit and i'm being a suckah.

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem I have with you this game is the same I used to have with TSQ. You both have a general idea of how town should play, and hen that don't align with the player, you conclude he/she is scum.

We can debate this all day, or you can vote me and face the consequences. All I'll say is that, I'm the last person town would want to Lynch now
I would use different wording. Everybody has different opinions on how town should play, like Fait-Accompli thought town should no lynch. I'm saying that from experience, town tend to do what I said the most. Good reds could also do it, but some forget, and they look worse. And the reason why there is a difference in play, because it is something that not everyone looks for. People would indeed look for who was defending SoulKiller, so you didn't.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my reads nowadays are suited for each person because i know everything is personality related. i don't think i've generalised anything in my case for you and even said why I think you had a wolfy EoD based on my perception of how YOU usually village.

whether i'm wrong or not it's a whole different story, but my read on you is nothing like that. and lol at this post anyway, what is Denmon supposed to be making reads on? he doesn't have any meta with you.