• Poll closed .

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And if you mislynch the one shot vig by mistake? Or the cop, or bodyguard or roleblocker (Im assuming the game has all three given the theme.. maybe not bodyguard

A blind vote means scum can work in concert to lynch whoever they want (if they arent all indies) its possible they can control the lynch... taht didnt even occur to me
Idk I don't like vigs or roleblockers so idc tbh. Ya cops are important, but I think lynching is still necessary here, so we have stuff to react tomorrow, cause then if nothing happens, then you can't claim someone is being opportunistic of voting with an agenda cause there was no flip. People always talk about the lynch the next day cause it is a source of info.

Also I still like to talk about voting history (hopefully I will have one this game), so on a personal level, being able to do that would be great.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Started playing in 2007.

I still dont think Alice ever answered it directly herself, think someone else did. Kind of chaotic player... often misunderstood. Has, as of yet done little to be understood or misunderstood but you peeps know her and seem cool with it so im not pushing it.
i acknowledge the point that you're making on her, but I'd personally not apply that to her. maybe you're right tho.

and i guess i'll have to bring you down a few tiers then, because the dayvigi thing ~could be posted by a wolf (although i don't see the point, i guess if you are a wolf then you really attempt to go for every thing that can get you villa read by derping around)

kinda curious why you haven't reacted to my post on sk and you being potentially w/w though. did you not feel like i could be pushing a weird narrative on you?

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think I'm gonna move my vote to SoulKiller. People said Elmage G Ace has a better day 2, so maybe I should be more lenient, but I might ignore it if someone else I slightly scumread has a reason to not be lynched today xD

SoulKiller is taking up a lot of space, but I don't really like any of the content at all. The amount of reads are very minimal, and he asks a lot of questions that should have been answered as he read the thread. His biggest posts are also mostly about mechanics or general beliefs, like if we should lynch, his stance on meta, etc., and that stuff is really easy to talk about as red. And then the rest is fluff.

Although I am skeptical of the amount of people that scumread him

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i acknowledge the point that you're making on her, but I'd personally not apply that to her. maybe you're right tho.

and i guess i'll have to bring you down a few tiers then, because the dayvigi thing ~could be posted by a wolf (although i don't see the point, i guess if you are a wolf then you really attempt to go for every thing that can get you villa read by derping around)

kinda curious why you haven't reacted to my post on sk and you being potentially w/w though. did you not feel like i could be pushing a weird narrative on you?
Because it's the kind of reasoning some townies make and some scum fake. Talk is cheap, was waiting to see if you'd follow up on it or not and to what degree

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk I don't like vigs or roleblockers so idc tbh. Ya cops are important, but I think lynching is still necessary here, so we have stuff to react tomorrow, cause then if nothing happens, then you can't claim someone is being opportunistic of voting with an agenda cause there was no flip. People always talk about the lynch the next day cause it is a source of info.

Also I still like to talk about voting history (hopefully I will have one this game), so on a personal level, being able to do that would be great.
If the Lynch is blind how would we know who was lying?

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also, there's about a 1% chance that there's a dayvigi in this setup. or any setup for that matter (at least on this site).

vengeful could be a thing, although i doubt it.

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wdym? What does the gif mean?
The GIFs ain't my bag. Seems like a silly way to play but some folks like.

I assumed SK meant your push for "info" seemed like a potential role hunting gambit I confirmed that was also my initial suspicion but have since relented on that opinion.

The thing pinging me the most atm is SK' s interaction on Luk throughout the game. His progression seems odd, and I'm hoping he will clarify

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
follow up on...what? voting you?
Pushing me... Making a case. If someone says they sus x I need to guage the arguments they make to judge if they are at least coming from a townie pov as I can infer. If you just give a gut read then that's the easiest ploy for scum to hide behind.

As for initial post you assumed I've only been playing a year, dunno where you got that from?

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I assumed SK meant your push for "info" seemed like a potential role hunting gambit I confirmed that was also my initial suspicion but have since relented on that opinion.

The thing pinging me the most atm is SK' s interaction on Luk throughout the game. His progression seems odd, and I'm hoping he will clarify
Oh that's not what I mean about the voting thing, and it's never been interpreted like that before. I was talking about how voting creates discussion, and if you look at the end of the day on MU, it can get pretty dramatic. It's then interesting to see how voting progresses, and how someone that starts off as a bandwagon early in the day may have 0 posts at the end, and stuff like that.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pushing me... Making a case. If someone says they sus x I need to guage the arguments they make to judge if they are at least coming from a townie pov as I can infer. If you just give a gut read then that's the easiest ploy for scum to hide behind.

As for initial post you assumed I've only been playing a year, dunno where you got that from?
i thought you were an mu newbie, that's where i assumed that. we even played once, i was using another name though.

and seems like you have it pretty sideways...i was saying sk's post on you was wolfy only if you were a wolf, but wasn't necessarily thinking that.

i thought that'd get you a little confused / riled up if you were a villager, because it would be impossible from your perspective. that and i didn't really give any reasoning for it.

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Also inconsistencies in logic are kind of a weird way of scumreading me. Like it sounds like it should obviously be reds when do they do stuff, but when I used to build big cases around them, too many greens get lynched for me to comfortably use that reasoning again

Like once I lynched a green for scumreading someone and giving reasons for it, then in their next readlist a few pages later, they had the same guy as a townlean, when the guy in question posted like once or twice during that period, and they weren't AI at all, and the guy I lynched didn't explain until after I got everyone's attention on it.

Also SoulKeeper's progression on TheLukundo isn't really that questionable imo. Like he scumread TheLukundo's reaction to his posts, but then TheLukundo clarified his reasoning, which brought SoulKeeper to null in the same post, and then later he townread TheLukundo for the conversation between you two. At least that was how I interpreted it.

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thought you were an mu newbie, that's where i assumed that. we even played once, i was using another name though.

and seems like you have it pretty sideways...i was saying sk's post on you was wolfy only if you were a wolf, but wasn't necessarily thinking that.

i thought that'd get you a little confused / riled up if you were a villager, because it would be impossible from your perspective. that and i didn't really give any reasoning for it.
I didn't follow the logic behind it but if that was a read from D1 and you weren't making an issue out of it.

You played at MU. What's your take on Luk and Denmon then?

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What kind of response were you expecting?

If I was in Fait-Accompli's shoes, I would probably ignore it like he did, since there isn't really a good way to defend yourself from the claim, besides saying that you disagree.

Also pre-flip association reads don't hold a lot of weight anyway

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also inconsistencies in logic are kind of a weird way of scumreading me. Like it sounds like it should obviously be reds when do they do stuff, but when I used to build big cases around them, too many greens get lynched for me to comfortably use that reasoning again

Like once I lynched a green for scumreading someone and giving reasons for it, then in their next readlist a few pages later, they had the same guy as a townlean, when the guy in question posted like once or twice during that period, and they weren't AI at all, and the guy I lynched didn't explain until after I got everyone's attention on it.

Also SoulKeeper's progression on TheLukundo isn't really that questionable imo. Like he scumread TheLukundo's reaction to his posts, but then TheLukundo clarified his reasoning, which brought SoulKeeper to null in the same post, and then later he townread TheLukundo for the conversation between you two. At least that was how I interpreted it.
Sk initially votef on Luk with reference to a past game then layer says he doesn't like Meta reading. He says this vote is a joke and that he like Luk now but also said every vote he makes he has a reason for...

Unless I am misrembering something this progression seems odd

Reactions: Rej