• Poll closed .

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing for now. She's usually an easy lynch, because her play always seems scummy irrespective of her alignment, you won't see her giving detailed reads and whatnot, what she's good at is observation, she's very observant, and most of the time, I've rightly pegged her as scum a few times because she missed details she wouldn't have if she was town, but she's usually not a high priority target like Soulkiller for example (he's always dangerous to the opposition faction) but you can pressure her if you want
So why are you voting her?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like SoulKiller's activity immediately, but most of his posts consist of asking if people are red which isn't super productive. It's like he is forcing himself to respond to everything where there really isn't anything to say.

Worst part is that he didn't even respond to the only post that I thought was AI.
Which post is that? The AI one?

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like right now we aren't discussing anything alignment indicative, so just vote someone you think is most likely red
I don't remember you being this gung ho in that food game, but it's been a while. What did Lunkundo mean by you being so obviously townie in the other game? You play it like this?

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't remember you being this gung ho in that food game, but it's been a while. What did Lunkundo mean by you being so obviously townie in the other game? You play it like this?
I think TheLukundo is referring to my first game which he did sub into. I've played with him some other games, but I remember when he subbed in that game, he had me as lock town pretty quickly.

I have improved a ton since that Food Game. Before my day 1s sucked cause deciphering text was hard for me. I liked to look at vote histories and make reads based off of them, but now it's fine and my activity increased a ton. Before I just had less to say

As town, I very rarely get lynched, and I am likely nightkilled. That much hasn't changed. (Not counting my last turbo game :p Turbos are hard xD).

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually really dislike Fait. First proper read so far, they seem to be trying to spark a fire for no reason. Could be early game but it feels like they're trying to get people at eachother from the get go.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think TheLukundo is referring to my first game which he did sub into. I've played with him some other games, but I remember when he subbed in that game, he had me as lock town pretty quickly.

I have improved a ton since that Food Game. Before my day 1s sucked cause deciphering text was hard for me. I liked to look at vote histories and make reads based off of them, but now it's fine and my activity increased a ton. Before I just had less to say

As town, I very rarely get lynched, and I am likely nightkilled. That much hasn't changed. (Not counting my last turbo game :p Turbos are hard xD).
for reference