• Poll closed .

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sup luk, I remember you being scummy af last game I played with you. But are you this game?

and this is how you planning to catch scum? by saying the magic words "let's catch scum" ?

Don't tell me you are scum this game Ansa?

Imagine posting this post.
I like SoulKiller's activity immediately, but most of his posts consist of asking if people are red which isn't super productive. It's like he is forcing himself to respond to everything where there really isn't anything to say.

Worst part is that he didn't even respond to the only post that I thought was AI.

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like this post . I read it 3 times. Not because I didn't understand what's written but I was trying to get the vibe of sincerity of this post.
For me that specific post wasn't AI to me, since it talks about mechanics and stuff that doesn't require reds to fake stuff if you know what I mean. Tonal reads are bad, cause some greens can have terrible tones, and some reds can have great tones.

Although I guess the idea that he voted someone that he knew was looking at the thread but wasn't posting shows good intention, which is towny, but I don't think that was what you were getting at here.

What did you think of P#9? And are you planning on answering the question? :p

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you make of Elmage not responding (as of yet anyway)?
If he is purposely lurking and knows that people can see him, then that might be a good look, since he knows it will get attention. Though if he does this as green, then he might feel obligated to do the same as red, as it doesn't require much more effort, and it makes his playstyle look more similar.

Do you guys know if he lurked like this before, or if it is a new thing?

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I see Alice never mentioned my name or "attacked" me out of nothing like in the previous game where she was a mafia. Yeah I'm being fooled there to think that was town Alice in play. But here in this game I'm going to be more cautious and critical around her. I see different kind of game here, I mean that's your typical Alice's game play but I'm not going to say it's town Alice here just because she's never mentioned my name so far into this game.
I can townread this. This is a very specific meta comment that he could have just not said, as now he will initially see Alice in Noodleland as town, and reds hate townreading people, so they tend to avoid weird reasoning like this.

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello guys just woke up!

Trying a vote out on your scum mate? Thats the classic way to go :p

It counts, believe me I had way scummier entrances. XD
This is interesting to read cause I didn't think Rej had a scummy opening. Usually my first votes have to do with people's openings, but I thought most people's entrances here was pretty NAI, so I just picked someone, under the assumption that one was red.

I'm not sure what to think of this lol, but maybe reds would be more self-aware of their scummy posts, while town may question the read. Like, "What about it was scummy?" would be normal. It sounds like she is trying to appeal to me o_O

It just feels weird, so I'll keep my vote here

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's get this out of the way for new guys.
Hi. I'm Elmage! Welcome to AB. If you haven't already figured it out, I'm a global mod here (hence, the green)
I'm quite a busy person, so don't expect excess activity from my end, but I can guarantee that if you're town, you don't have anything to worry about. I can be quite aggressive while pursuing scum, know just don't forget it's just a game.

Finally, I'm a software developer working in a few startups, as such, I can only post in certain times of the day

Why is Elmage G Ace getting so much attention when he hasn't even posted yet?
They feel threatened by me probably, I can be quite dangerous as either alignment, but luck has smiled at towns today, because I rand town, and I have a feeling mafia will try to get rid of me quickly. That won't be easy though xD

I voted him because his name highlighted at the bottom of the page. Figured some kind of posting privilege = quick feedback/engagement

Alice mentioned him because they either are very familiar with each other's playstyles or some kind of appeal to my previous vote.
My name is highlighted because I'm a mod. I always have a tab open when I play so I can easily access the game, so my name showing under doesn't mean I'm actually on the thread (I'm not really on most of the time) so if you want my attention, you'll have to quote or mention me

Hmmm..don't tell me you randed scum Elmage.:pick: Tsk . Tsk.
Right back at you @Alice in Noodleland I don't have to remind you what happened last time when you came for me as mafia

What do you make of Elmage not responding (as of yet anyway)?
Hi.
Respond to what exactly?

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's get this out of the way for new guys.
Hi. I'm Elmage! Welcome to AB. If you haven't already figured it out, I'm a global mod here (hence, the green)
I'm quite a busy person, so don't expect excess activity from my end, but I can guarantee that if you're town, you don't have anything to worry about. I can be quite aggressive while pursuing scum, know just don't forget it's just a game.

Finally, I'm a software developer working in a few startups, as such, I can only post in certain times of the day

They feel threatened by me probably, I can be quite dangerous as either alignment, but luck has smiled at towns today, because I rand town, and I have a feeling mafia will try to get rid of me quickly. That won't be easy though xD

My name is highlighted because I'm a mod. I always have a tab open when I play so I can easily access the game, so my name showing under doesn't mean I'm actually on the thread (I'm not really on most of the time) so if you want my attention, you'll have to quote or mention me

Right back at you @Alice in Noodleland I don't have to remind you what happened last time when you came for me as mafia

Hi.
Respond to what exactly?
Alice seemed to want your take on their Meta vs their current play so far (that's how I read it anyway)

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well A-side from her asking you ( because that's nai) what do you think of her actual play atm. Nothing sus there?

Nothing for now. She's usually an easy lynch, because her play always seems scummy irrespective of her alignment, you won't see her giving detailed reads and whatnot, what she's good at is observation, she's very observant, and most of the time, I've rightly pegged her as scum a few times because she missed details she wouldn't have if she was town, but she's usually not a high priority target like Soulkiller for example (he's always dangerous to the opposition faction) but you can pressure her if you want