3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Death Note Mafia Game

You must be registered for see images

Host:
Michelle
Game coach: Rohan
Setup: Closed. No one can use the action in consecutive nights on the same player.
Elimination system: plurality, if wagons are tied at the end of the day no one will be eliminated.
Self votes are not allowed, however who doesn't vote at the end of the day is considered as self voting.
Votes will be sent to the host by PM, votes on thread will not be considered, the vote can be changed and the host will consider the last vote as valid.
If a lynch is decided, the host will write the name in the Death Note.
Number of players: 10
Lenght of phases: 48/24
SoD/EoD: 11 pm GMT+2
Claiming: role and flavour claiming forbidden, please respect this rule or you will attract mod block.
Communications between players: only approved by host
Minimum posting requirement: 5 game related posts in a game day. If a player does not post these posts they will be roleblocked and eventually modkilled if I can't find a sub.
General rules, terminology, how to Iso
- Follow forum rules x
- Mafia game rules x
- Mafia game terminology x
- How to ISO a player's posts: To ISO a player you can go in the right corner of the forum, click /press search icon and choose to search In the thread posts by a certain member. The search has 20 posts per page.
Please respect written and unwritten rules, play in the spirit of the game.

Players

1. SoulKiller lynched day 1
2. @Rej
3. NatsuDragneel123 DENMON killed day 2
4. Fait-Accompli killed night 1
5. RedGloverKing Thestatusquo N2 killed town parity cop
6. Ansatsuken @Guillotina
7. Alice in Noodleland town JKer lynched day 2
8. Avon @Nikamara
9. Elmage G Ace osieorb18 town JoAT lynched day 2
10. TheLukundo town bodyguard

The game will start today, at 11 PM GMT+2

Attachments

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Rej

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Howdy Folks! The Scummiest Townie in Town is here. :hs:
Let's all have a good game.

This will go down in history as the fastest sub in a game. Congratulations Denmon! You're already a winner even without trying. :sigar:
this sounds like you are presaging potential scum reads of your potential game by saying you are commonly misread.

If so, why are you commonly misread?

@DENMON who are you ? Where are you from?

@Fait-Accompli - hello and welcome .
Hello

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heya

I actually know TheLukundo from MU and I feel like I know his meta, but I'm not sure if that should apply here. As to everyone else, know that I am no noob :p I've been playing for like 4 years pretty consistently so I like to pretend that my logic is >rand. I'll also be pretty active

Ya that's about it

VOTE REJ

I'll assume that counts. Scummiest opening imo

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heya

I actually know TheLukundo from MU and I feel like I know his meta, but I'm not sure if that should apply here. As to everyone else, know that I am no noob :p I've been playing for like 4 years pretty consistently so I like to pretend that my logic is >rand. I'll also be pretty active

Ya that's about it

VOTE REJ

You were in that food game on MU where Lunkundo got bussed by his scum mates. I remember in graveyard chat you didnt believe scum would do that.

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You were in that food game on MU where Lunkundo got bussed by his scum mates. I remember in graveyard chat you didnt believe scum would do that.
That was also like my second game on MU and my community rarely busses, and when they do, not nearly as hardcore as that game.

I've learnt my lesson though xD

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is Elmage G Ace getting so much attention when he hasn't even posted yet?
I voted him because his name highlighted at the bottom of the page. Figured some kind of posting privilege = quick feedback/engagement

Alice mentioned him because they either are very familiar with each other's playstyles or some kind of appeal to my previous vote.

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I voted him because his name highlighted at the bottom of the page. Figured some kind of posting privilege = quick feedback/engagement

Alice mentioned him because they either are very familiar with each other's playstyles or some kind of appeal to my previous vote.
Oh that's a neat feature. Makes lurking hard :p

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Heya

Ya that's about it

VOTE REJ

Sup, I remember you and you being Townie af in the game I subbed into a while ago!!