Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Punk is walking around the headquarters, looking for clues being the Shingami he'd be able to locate Kira much quickly this way. He walks into the Cafeteria and sees a hooded figure, the figure turns around but is wearing a kitty mask.
"Halt!" Punk calls out and runs towards the hooded man. The hooded man jumps back through the window and lands in his helicopter and pulls out a remote control button which he presses. Punk's eyes widen and then he says "Meh, In punk we tr...."BOOOOOOOOM!!! The Cafeteria blows up again.

The shinigami died.

You must be registered for see images

Night Phase

Special Roles Pm Me please

Shini note.

The Doctor is a Lord that is worshipped
An officer is a type of weather, from hell.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Punk is walking around the headquarters, looking for clues being the Shingami he'd be able to locate Kira much quickly this way. He walks into the Cafeteria and sees a hooded figure, the figure turns around but is wearing a kitty mask.
"Halt!" Punk calls out and runs towards the hooded man. The hooded man jumps back through the window and lands in his helicopter and pulls out a remote control button which he presses. Punk's eyes widen and then he says "Meh, In punk we tr...."BOOOOOOOOM!!! The Cafeteria blows up again.

The shinigami died.

Night Phase

Special Roles Pm Me please

Shini note.

The Doctor is a Lord that is worshipped
An officer is a type of weather, from hell.
RIP / Punk

he real identity has been reveal

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay guys lets begin the Kira is one if those people

1.kiroke
2. Chiharu
3. Virus

Althought virus is very unlikely but still from what I gathered tell now these 3 one of them is Kira.

Status
Not open for further replies.