Death Note Game (Valentine's Day Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello and welcome! I will be moderating this Death Note Game. I will allow 12 active players. Everyone else will be queued. Please follow these rules:

After we reach 12 players, I will assign everyone a role. Once you have received your role, please leave a message stating "Role Received". We may start with fewer players upon participant’s request.

The roles for this game are:
[Kira]
[Shinigami]
[Officers]
[L]

** As you can see, I have added a new role to the game. When I am not moderating, this role isn’t in effect. **

How L works: Similar to the Shinigami, L is also allowed to inquire on a player’s role during the Night Phase. However, if L discovers who the Shinigami is, L will die. L is allowed to vote in the executions and can be killed by Kira just as everyone else can.

According to the rules, the game starts during Night Phase. So once everyone has posted "Role Received" I will begin the game. Once you see the first Night Phase post, the game has began and the assigned Kira, Shinigami, and L should PM me their choices. (See rules if you are unsure on what Kira and Shinigami’s abilities are)

Once Daytime Phase has begun, I will reveal who Kira’s last victim was. After I reveal who was killed, there will be a short period in which players should discuss who they believe is Kira and who they want to be executed. Each player, regardless of role, votes on whom they want to be executed during the Daytime Phase. Once you are certain of your choice, please type “Lock In Vote” next to your choice. Whichever player receives majority vote will be executed. Once a player is executed, Daytime Phase is over.

While the game is in progress, please do not leave because you do not like your role. I pick every player’s role at random. If you must leave the game, please leave a post that says you have left.

It does take a few minutes for the game to begin so I appreciate your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.