Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello NB! Here are Death Note Game templates for anyone to use. These templates aren't mandatory if you're going to moderate a DNG. Feel free to edit them to your liking. Enjoy!

EDIT: Check this out before you start a game:

Rules and Introduction:
※ Death Note RP Game ※
-​

Welcome to the Death Note RP Game! Before we get started, please have a look at the rules if you haven't played before. Here you can find everything you need to know about how to play. Please adhere to the rules in order for the game to run smoothly.

Once you have read the rules please leave a reply to the thread. In your reply include the word 'Playing' to indicate that you're going to participate. Once there are an adequate amount of players who are going to play the Game Moderator will hand out roles.

While the Game Moderator is handing out rules the players are free to talk amongst themselves. When all the roles are handed out the Game Moderator will announce that it is time to play.

The Death Note RP takes place over 2 repeating phases. Each phase has specific rules that are listed in the link above. Here's a quick summary of how the phases work:

Night Phase
• The Kira and Shinigami will PM the Game Moderator with their selections
• The Game Moderator will reveal one player's role to the Shinigami
• Players should refrain from speaking during Night Phase

Daytime Phase
• The Game Moderator will announce who was killed during Night Phase
• Players who are killed are not allowed to talk
• Players discuss and vote who they want to be executed at the end of Daytime Phase
• Once each player has voted the Game Moderator will execute the person with the most votes against them. The Game Moderator will also reveal the role of the executed player.

These two phases will continue to repeat until a winner is declared. Once the winner is declared the game is over.

Night Phase:
⚛ Night Phase ⚛

Night Phase has begun. Kira and the Shinigami may now PM the Game Moderator.

You must be registered for see images

"I will become the God of this world." - Light Yagmi

Daytime Phase:
⍟ Daytime Phase ⍟

Kira has written a name in their Death Note! <role player name> was killed! You must find Kira! Discuss and vote on who you think Kira is and who you want to be executed.

“He who moves first always wins.” - L

Execution:
◌ Execution ◌

Voting has ended.<role player name> has been executed by their peers!

Last edited:

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you modded waaaay more different than all the previous mods XD I don't say I don't like it, infact I do.. but how the modding was before, and how the dn games were a long time ago were awesome