Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byaku was executed by the police deparment! The second Kira has been eradicated!

You must be registered for see images

Good job Police force, but the other Kira is still at large. Stay alert for suspicious behaviour!

Kira- you may/may not have unknowingly killed your only ally. But remember, now it is easier for you to destroy the taskforce,

Active players:
-Punk- (Punk)
OrochimaruoftheSound (Oro)
Akatsuki101 (Akatsuki101)
SoulKiller (Soulkiller)
ThePixieSlideAlchemist (Pixie)
Shichikage77 (Shichikage)​

Shichi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byaku was executed by the police deparment! The second Kira has been eradicated!

Good job Police force, Kira- you may/may not have unknowingly killed your only ally. But remember, now it is easier for the remaining Kira to destroy the taskforce, stay alert for suspicious behaviour!

Active players:
-Punk- (Punk)
OrochimaruoftheSound (Oro)
Akatsuki101 (Akatsuki101)
SoulKiller (Soulkiller)
ThePixieSlideAlchemist (Pixie)
Shichikage77 (Shichikage)​
HA now that the first Kira is dead I suspect Soulkiller to be the second! Right after I found the lead to Byaku he pounced on it, trying to devoid attention from himself.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
HA now that the first Kira is dead I suspect Soulkiller to be the second! Right after I found the lead to Byaku he pounced on it, trying to devoid attention from himself.
and that just makes you more and more suspicious why? because as numbers said both kiras didn't know each other, look what we have here ;) it seems your the one who is trying to avoide attention.... right kira?

Shichi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and that just makes you more and more suspicious why? because as numbers said both kiras didn't know each other, look what we have here ;) it seems your the one who is trying to avoide attention.
Funny how you immediately jumped on the action to kill your comparator. By taking out the second Kira, you the First are still devoiding attention from yourself.

For now you are #1 on list of Suspects >_>

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this voting phase ?

sichi was right abotu the first Kira , but soulkiller is not wrong , but at the same time he is always twofacing this games so it's really hard to trust him Xd ........................

Edit: Nvm , night phase

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Funny how you immediately jumped on the action to kill your comparator. By taking out the second Kira, you the First are still devoiding attention from yourself.

For now you are #1 on list of Suspects >_>
funny how you always the first person to accuse people around and its normal for a person to reply to the other person we explain and discuss for a reason ;)

for now your probably 60% Kira, I still have another person in mind.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is this voting phase ?

sichi was right abotu the first Kira , but soulkiller is not wrong , but at the same time he is always twofacing this games so it's really hard to trust him Xd ........................

Edit: Nvm , night phase
its obvious there is many reasons why he seems like kira he always started the vote phase and killed many officers and now trying to get his way out and his reason overall is flaw he is clearly kira or atleast 60% still need to confirm it.

Shichi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The main candidates for Kira so far (mine candidates anyway) are SoulKiller, and Pixeside Alchemist

SoulKiller: Pounced on the chance to wipe out the first kira

Pixie: Is being rather quiet