Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Madara lowered his hand, having defeated the 1 Tails with ease. The power of his Rinnegan made sure that there would be no further opposition.

Madara turned back towards the others, about to speak to Harley but she too was boasted in the opposite direction of the 1 Tails.

"...hmmm..."

Madara walked towards Susabi who had been standing watching the entire fight.

"Got any way to heal her?"
Susabi just stood there, in awe. He actually did it, he actually tossed Harley aside like that. While disgusted by Madara's act, he also had a sense of humor trying to hold back laughter as he replied to Madara.

Yeah... I could probably do it. But she's... all the way over there.

The Prince of Knowledge quickly hurried over to Harley and placed his hand over her head. Flooding her body with Yang Chakra, healing her from the Shinra Tensei she just endured.

(Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost:70 per use
Damage points: N/A
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can heal 150 damage per turn and can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

I bet you wish you had stayed back, now. Harley. But what of the 1 tails, I saw him fall what next? Weren't you going to capture him, Madara?

• Haha
Reactions: Zatanna

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Susabi just stood there, in awe. He actually did it, he actually tossed Harley aside like that. While disgusted by Madara's act, he also had a sense of humor trying to hold back laughter as he replied to Madara.

Yeah... I could probably do it. But she's... all the way over there.

The Prince of Knowledge quickly hurried over to Harley and placed his hand over her head. Flooding her body with Yang Chakra, healing her from the Shinra Tensei she just endured.

(Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun
Chakra cost:70 per use
Damage points: N/A
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can heal 150 damage per turn and can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

I bet you wish you had stayed back, now. Harley. But what of the 1 tails, I saw him fall what next? Weren't you going to capture him, Madara?
As Susabi healed Harley, Madara suddenly felt the effects of using such powerful techniques, his body reacting and his chakra reserves taking a toll. He couldn't access much of his abilities at the time. If he had to estimate, everything above A rank was lost for at least some time.

"I....may have overdid it, I cannot do much at this time. My abilities are on cooldown," Madara replied, knowing he foolishly attacked.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
As Susabi healed Harley, Madara suddenly felt the effects of using such powerful techniques, his body reacting and his chakra reserves taking a toll. He couldn't access much of his abilities at the time. If he had to estimate, everything above A rank was lost for at least some time.

"I....may have overdid it, I cannot do much at this time. My abilities are on cooldown," Madara replied, knowing he foolishly attacked.
He couldn't hold it any longer. Susabi burst out laughing, showing his more jovial side. He threw his head back and held his stomach.

Overdid it, huh? Susabi's laughed trailed off and regained composure. So your plans on sealing it, you never outlined the specific details on it.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
"What...a...RUSH!!" Harley shouted as she woke up from her unconscious state. A worrisome grin contorted across the girl's face as she pumped her fists in excitement. "LETS DO IT AGAIN MR. M!"

With her sage mode forcibly deactivated, she stood and waited for further direction from Madara.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"What...a...RUSH!!" Harley shouted as she woke up from her unconscious state. A worrisome grin contorted across the girl's face as she pumped her fists in excitement. "LETS DO IT AGAIN MR. M!"

With her sage mode forcibly deactivated, she stood and waited for further direction from Madara.
Madara looked at the woman and shook his head. She had just been attacked, albeit accidentally, but you'd never know it from how she responded. Jumping up eagerly as she yelled, Madara could see he had his hands full with her. Hopefully the other villagers wouldn't be.

He couldn't hold it any longer. Susabi burst out laughing, showing his more jovial side. He threw his head back and held his stomach.

Overdid it, huh? Susabi's laughed trailed off and regained composure. So your plans on sealing it, you never outlined the specific details on it.
Madara rolled his eyes as Susabi laughed heartily at his mishaps. After he got his laughs out, he asked Madara how exactly he planned to seal the 1 Tails.

"There exists the husk of the Ten Tails, hidden from the world when the Sage removed the different beasts from it. It's been said the Bijuu can be sealed back inside the husk, stored until a later point. Legend has it that the husk resides in the moon itself, waiting for the Sage to return and bring it back to earth."

Madara turned towards the 1 Tails as he spoke, watching it's unconscious body in the distance.

"It took some time but.... I found the husk. It wasn't easy, it took years to locate it and learn it's secrets."

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Madara looked at the woman and shook his head. She had just been attacked, albeit accidentally, but you'd never know it from how she responded. Jumping up eagerly as she yelled, Madara could see he had his hands full with her. Hopefully the other villagers wouldn't be.

Madara rolled his eyes as Susabi laughed heartily at his mishaps. After he got his laughs out, he asked Madara how exactly he planned to seal the 1 Tails.

"There exists the husk of the Ten Tails, hidden from the world when the Sage removed the different beasts from it. It's been said the Bijuu can be sealed back inside the husk, stored until a later point. Legend has it that the husk resides in the moon itself, waiting for the Sage to return and bring it back to earth."

Madara turned towards the 1 Tails as he spoke, watching it's unconscious body in the distance.

"It took some time but.... I found the husk. It wasn't easy, it took years to locate it and learn it's secrets."
Susabi was intrigued to say the least. A vessel that could house a tailed beast and that husk being the fabled Ten-tailed beast of legend. If that was the weapon Madara were to attain, there would be not imagining the amount of destruction it would cause. Millions of lives would be lost. Gathering the tailed beasts wasn't something needed to advance political power or protect a village. And further more he has found this vessel. This was bad news brewing.

Seems a little excessive for a village weapon, Madara. What are you playing at? The Ten Tails isn't needed to progress the power of Tanigakure. Most people wouldn't even stand against a bijuu let alone defeat it and you did it with ease. You and her combined. Without my intervention.

Speak the truth, Uchiha. Why do you want these beasts?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Susabi was intrigued to say the least. A vessel that could house a tailed beast and that husk being the fabled Ten-tailed beast of legend. If that was the weapon Madara were to attain, there would be not imagining the amount of destruction it would cause. Millions of lives would be lost. Gathering the tailed beasts wasn't something needed to advance political power or protect a village. And further more he has found this vessel. This was bad news brewing.

Seems a little excessive for a village weapon, Madara. What are you playing at? The Ten Tails isn't needed to progress the power of Tanigakure. Most people wouldn't even stand against a bijuu let alone defeat it and you did it with ease. You and her combined. Without my intervention.

Speak the truth, Uchiha. Why do you want these beasts?
Susabi hadn't been swayed since earlier, Madara saw. Madara knew the questions were coming eventually, he could see the distrust still. The Uchiha didn't lie though; his plans for the Bijuu did include Tanigakure's future. He chose his words carefully when he looked back towards Susabi, continuing his speech.

"The husk contained many secrets, secrets about the Bijuu themselves. About the world itself. One of those secrets spoke about the history of the world. When I found the husk, I found information about what existed before us: the Gods and their creations," Madara said, looking between the two. He couldn't tell them everything he learned in the Void but he could tell them enough that it wouldn't become a problem anytime soon.

"What do you know about Tiamat?"

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Susabi hadn't been swayed since earlier, Madara saw. Madara knew the questions were coming eventually, he could see the distrust still. The Uchiha didn't lie though; his plans for the Bijuu did include Tanigakure's future. He chose his words carefully when he looked back towards Susabi, continuing his speech.

"The husk contained many secrets, secrets about the Bijuu themselves. About the world itself. One of those secrets spoke about the history of the world. When I found the husk, I found information about what existed before us: the Gods and their creations," Madara said, looking between the two. He couldn't tell them everything he learned in the Void but he could tell them enough that it wouldn't become a problem anytime soon.

"What do you know about Tiamat?"
Tiamat. Susabi froze in place, taken back to his time venturing the dimensions that existed along side this one. He encountered a void, pitchblack filled with boundless energy. The same energy he had seen fill the waters of the Hokubu Ocean. He focused his attention back on Madara's words. However, electing to not tell his experiences within the realm and withhold information, allowing Madara to divulge what he knew.

Not much, just that she ravaged these lands during my absence and is directly responsible for the state of the world currently. I wouldn't be surprised if the Divine Child is somehow connected to her. Are you saying the Tailed Beasts are in relation to her?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Tiamat. Susabi froze in place, taken back to his time venturing the dimensions that existed along side this one. He encountered a void, pitchblack filled with boundless energy. The same energy he had seen fill the waters of the Hokubu Ocean. He focused his attention back on Madara's words. However, electing to not tell his experiences within the realm and withhold information, allowing Madara to divulge what he knew.

Not much, just that she ravaged these lands during my absence and is directly responsible for the state of the world currently. I wouldn't be surprised if the Divine Child is somehow connected to her. Are you saying the Tailed Beasts are in relation to her?
"She predates the Bijuu, having ruled the land long before any humans ever existed. Her and her children were incredibly powerful Gods and the effects and influence of their war can still be seen on the world.

"However,"
Madara said, looking at Susabi now as Harley stood listening. "I have reason to believe the Gods are returning to rule again and I have no wish to be their slave. With this godlike child appearing, I fear things are just beginning to stir. Wheels are into motion and he is the herald for the others. Make no mistake: when the gods return and wage war, the Bijuu are for the inevitable war between us and them ."

Madara knew it was a lie he spoke, but it could be potentially true; it was one of the reasons he didn't trust the Voice completely. After Tiamat's defeat, what happened to the other Gods? Did they go into hiding?

"In the best case scenario where the Gods don't return, then we can keep the strongest Bijuu and sell the others to other villages and groups for resources or alliances."

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
"She predates the Bijuu, having ruled the land long before any humans ever existed. Her and her children were incredibly powerful Gods and the effects and influence of their war can still be seen on the world.

"However,"
Madara said, looking at Susabi now as Harley stood listening. "I have reason to believe the Gods are returning to rule again and I have no wish to be their slave. With this godlike child appearing, I fear things are just beginning to stir. Wheels are into motion and he is the herald for the others. Make no mistake: when the gods return and wage war, the Bijuu are for the inevitable war between us and them ."

Madara knew it was a lie he spoke, but it could be potentially true; it was one of the reasons he didn't trust the Voice completely. After Tiamat's defeat, what happened to the other Gods? Did they go into hiding?

"In the best case scenario where the Gods don't return, then we can keep the strongest Bijuu and sell the others to other villages and groups for resources or alliances."
He found this very peculiar for a number of reasons. What reason does he have to believe that so called Gods will return and wage war. Even though the child has surfaced from unknown circumstances. How could he be so sure that he was their herald? When in contact with the child, Susabi felt nothing beneficence from the entity, willing to cure those he had come in contact with. However, with the arrival of the child and the sudden appearance of the Bijuu could what Madara saying be true?

You are mistaken, Madara. The best case scenario isn't what you say it will be. You are someone who takes what they want as seen with your actions against the former weakened Tekikage. I highly doubt you'd cede power to other villages for "resources" or "allies". Not moments ago you splattered her across the coast. Susabi uses his thumb to point towards Harley. The best case scenario is to seal them away. Not in the husk of their former incarnation. For the benefit of not only us, but for everyone who draws breath around us.

Susabi went on to continue. I've met many beings in different realms who refer to themselves as deities but none have the power to do what that infant just did. I guarantee you that. If what you are saying is true and a war is on the horizon, then the Gods that set foot on our soil will be much more capable than this infant. And the collection of the Bijuu would help defend us against that as much as it could. He was just thinking aloud at this point, but vocalizing his thoughts helped him think through the possible future. Susabi rested his hand on his chin and began to think. If you truly are in the business of operating with the best interest of the world at mind, then what you need to be doing is finding that child. The Bijuu, while powerful, were bested by an oaf and a woman. He lightly jabbed at Madara in jest. I highly doubt it'd be enough. He is the key. As they say, fight fire with fire.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Harley stood confused as her eyes darted back and forth, following the trail of sound coming from each man's mouth as they took turns speaking. She knew nothing of this 'Tiamat' and this baby they spoke of nor this upcoming war of gods and man. What the hell had Harley been doing all this time? Oh yea, getting her shit pieced up by Mr. J. Oops!

"So uh...where to now?"

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
He found this very peculiar for a number of reasons. What reason does he have to believe that so called Gods will return and wage war. Even though the child has surfaced from unknown circumstances. How could he be so sure that he was their herald? When in contact with the child, Susabi felt nothing beneficence from the entity, willing to cure those he had come in contact with. However, with the arrival of the child and the sudden appearance of the Bijuu could what Madara saying be true?

You are mistaken, Madara. The best case scenario isn't what you say it will be. You are someone who takes what they want as seen with your actions against the former weakened Tekikage. I highly doubt you'd cede power to other villages for "resources" or "allies". Not moments ago you splattered her across the coast. Susabi uses his thumb to point towards Harley. The best case scenario is to seal them away. Not in the husk of their former incarnation. For the benefit of not only us, but for everyone who draws breath around us.

Susabi went on to continue. I've met many beings in different realms who refer to themselves as deities but none have the power to do what that infant just did. I guarantee you that. If what you are saying is true and a war is on the horizon, then the Gods that set foot on our soil will be much more capable than this infant. And the collection of the Bijuu would help defend us against that as much as it could. He was just thinking aloud at this point, but vocalizing his thoughts helped him think through the possible future. Susabi rested his hand on his chin and began to think. If you truly are in the business of operating with the best interest of the world at mind, then what you need to be doing is finding that child. The Bijuu, while powerful, were bested by an oaf and a woman. He lightly jabbed at Madara in jest. I highly doubt it'd be enough. He is the key. As they say, fight fire with fire.
It was hard to deny Susabi spoke some truth in his statements. Madara had no intentions of giving power away to those too weak to take it for themselves, but for him to see through his ruse so easily... perhaps his dojutsu was more powerful than Madara thought.

He did say one thing that stood out to him, however. Go to the baby and take it for himself.. it was certainly a path, Madara thought as he quickly weighed his options.

"Find the child.....hmm...no, you just said the child is more powerful than anything you've seen done. If this is true, there is nothing we can do at this time to take it with us. My own skills, as well as the powers of the 1 Tail, pale in comparison to this infant God if the rumors are true. More preparations must be had before that can happen. I have other plans to follow up on after we leave here, though Akujin is still in the village. I must research the coming threats before it's too late.

Speaking of late, my powers have seem to return now. I can wrap this up now. "

Harley stood confused as her eyes darted back and forth, following the trail of sound coming from each man's mouth as they took turns speaking. She knew nothing of this 'Tiamat' and this baby they spoke of nor this upcoming war of gods and man. What the hell had Harley been doing all this time? Oh yea, getting her shit pieced up by Mr. J. Oops!

"So uh...where to now?"
As Harley speaks, Madara turns towards her, surprised she was speaking now.

"First, we seal the beast. Apologies for earlier, I seem to have overdid my attack. You've had your injuries healed though, and you did a good job with the beast."

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
It was hard to deny Susabi spoke some truth in his statements. Madara had no intentions of giving power away to those too weak to take it for themselves, but for him to see through his ruse so easily... perhaps his dojutsu was more powerful than Madara thought.

He did say one thing that stood out to him, however. Go to the baby and take it for himself.. it was certainly a path, Madara thought as he quickly weighed his options.

"Find the child.....hmm...no, you just said the child is more powerful than anything you've seen done. If this is true, there is nothing we can do at this time to take it with us. My own skills, as well as the powers of the 1 Tail, pale in comparison to this infant God if the rumors are true. More preparations must be had before that can happen. I have other plans to follow up on after we leave here, though Akujin is still in the village. I must research the coming threats before it's too late.

"First, we seal the beast. Apologies for earlier, I seem to have overdid my attack. You've had your injuries healed though, and you did a good job with the beast."

"Oh that lil ole attack? Mr. J use't hit me with forbidden rank jutsu every night!"

As Harley spoke aloud she could see where this might be a concerning statement.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

Susabi shook his head. It's intelligent. This being, if we have no aim to harm it. We should be fine. His caretaker lacked the power the child did. He was largely human and friendly as hell. Trust me. As an explorer and connoisseur of knowledge, the best research is on field research. There you can learn about the abilities of the child and if he is anything like those that you expect. Studying it's power may be the key to it all. Come. After you have sealed the beast, we can go to the child. It's last known location was in Tobusekai, around Last Bastion. Or that's the last I've encountered it rather. And besides, the woman still has the fever and it would do her well to be cured of it. Akujin can take care of himself I'm sure.

Susabi made this inference by inspecting Harley's body and chakra system with a glance as he's encountered afflicted patients beforehand. He sat there waiting for Madara's to seal the beast so that they may be off to meet the child.

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Madara turned towards the Bijuu as Susabi spoke about the God child. He couldn't admit it but he knew Susabi spoke truth. There was only so much he could do at a time, only so many stones he could leave unturned. Dark times were on the Horizon and if what Imeroth said was true, then the dark times could be prevented by Madara himself. But that meant securing the Bijuu and not the power of one of the Gods themselves.

Madara activated the Outer Path and summoned the gigantic Gedo Mazo to him, causing it to activate its chains to begin to pull the unconscious One Tails inside. One down, 8 to go, he thought, turning back to Susabi and Harley.

"If the God child is being accompanied by this oaf as you describe, what about the oaf is making the child stay with him? If it's so powerful in it's infancy, why has no one else tried to take it or kill the guardian yet? Something doesn't sit right about this..." Madara was thinking aloud as he walked towards the two. "But on the other hand, studying it's power up front could be beneficial and help aid the vil-" Madara stopped suddenly, his mind moving like cogs of a ma ch one piercing things together.

The village. Susabi chastised him for chasing the Bijuu for power to protect the village, seeing through Madara's ruse, but in turn offered the power of a God for that same protection. If 1 Bijuu was enough to protect it, why need a God as well? Susabi had ulterior motives, ones Madara couldn't figure out yet. He had to keep an eye out for him. Perhaps he spoke truth about the God child and it would be easy to snatch its power for theirselves but why didn't he try this when he went himself? Madara couldn't figure it out yet, but he would.

"Uh..yeah, the village... at the least, we should see it's power for ourselves to see what we are going to be dealing with."

( Gedō ) - Outer Path
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The Outer Path has control over Life and Death. Its the user himself who embodies the Outer Path and wields its abilities. However, he cannot use them directly but only through the King of Hell. Known as the Seventh Path, this path is required to use the (Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu) Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique, the technique through which the user releases the soul of those deceased into their bodies, using his regenerative abilities to revive them and bringing them back to life.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths Ability.
Note: Cannot be used in the Ninja World.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gedo Mazo ) - Summoning Technique: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
Type: Supplementary / Offensive / Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 120 ( -20 per turn )
Description: The Demonic Statue of the Outer Path is the husk of the Ten Tailed Beast, separated from it's massive chakra pool spread in the Nine Tailed Beasts. A giant earthen colored entity with a decayed appearance, the Gedo Mazo has several spike-like protrusions on it's back, towering over the tailed beasts. It has nine eyes, one of which gains a light blue iris and pupil each time a tailed beasts is sealed within it. Due to it's size and physical power, it can withstand up to S rank jutsu completely, taking no damage at all. It can also reduce 80 damage from attacks, taking little damage from Forbidden Techniques. The Demonic Statue is able to emit phantom dragons formed out of absorption chakra from its mouth, which are capable of instantly extracting the chakra of anyone they touch. The Demonic Statue is also capable of emitting chakra chains from its mouth. The chains have a cursed seal that suppresses the power of tailed beasts. In addition to this, the Gedo can deliver physical blows of S ranked power.
Note: Only Madara, Sasuke, Obito, Nagato and Hagoromo can summon the Gedo Mazo.
Note: If the Gedo is summoned, only Animal Path summonings can be summoned. If the user has used a summoning from a contract, the Gedo cannot be summoned.
Note: Once per turn, the Statue can create black chakra receivers that either extend 5 meters from it's body, or can be fired up to mid range. Counts as one of the user's three jutsu per turn.

( Mazo no Kusari ) - Demonic Statue Chains
Type: Supplementary / Offense / Defense
Damage: 80
Description: A technique derived from the Outer Path, which manifests chakra chains to bind anyone who touches the user's chakra receivers. This binding power is far greater than Nagato's Outer Path. The chains have a cursed seal which suppresses the power of the tailed beasts and cause a great deal of pain to the victims. The Gedo can extend the chains from it's mouth and/or body to complete bind and restrict their targets. With the cursed seals on the chains, the user can not only bind their opponent physically but spiritually as well, similar to the Uzumaki clan's chains. Techniques that would otherwise allow the victim to escape the restrictions such as summoning techniques and other space/time techniques would be incapable of being used. However, in order to invoke any of the properties of the curse sealing on these chains, the victim must be impaled with the user’s or the statue's chakra rods. The exception to this are the Bijuu, since their chakra once originated with the Gedo Statue. If these conditions aren't met, then the chains are nothing but a physical ninjutsu with great power to be used for offensive or other purposes. The shinobi controlling the Gedo is capable of using this technique, extending it from their hands in various sizes. However, only those with adequate skills can make use of the sealing properties of the chains.
Note: The Gedo can utilize the sealing nature of the chains, but in order for the summoner to be able to use, he will have needed to have completed basic Fuuinjutsu.
Note: The Mazo can use this to forcibly seal Bijuu within their bodies if they maintain the hold of the technique for 3 turns. The Bijuu must be first released or the user must take an additional 2 turns to extract it from their person.
Note: The chains can be broken with same rank elemental chakra or Forbidden rank raw chakra. Bijuu Jutsu and techniques are ineffective against these chains as well as if the victim is under the constraints of the curse sealing properties. If they destroy or remove the rod from their bodies, the sealing will be broken and the chains will only be physically binding.
Note: To break the mental/spiritual binding of the seal requires a yin natured or spiritual jutsu of equal rank and power or higher.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Madara turned towards the Bijuu as Susabi spoke about the God child. He couldn't admit it but he knew Susabi spoke truth. There was only so much he could do at a time, only so many stones he could leave unturned. Dark times were on the Horizon and if what Imeroth said was true, then the dark times could be prevented by Madara himself. But that meant securing the Bijuu and not the power of one of the Gods themselves.

Madara activated the Outer Path and summoned the gigantic Gedo Mazo to him, causing it to activate its chains to begin to pull the unconscious One Tails inside. One down, 8 to go, he thought, turning back to Susabi and Harley.

"If the God child is being accompanied by this oaf as you describe, what about the oaf is making the child stay with him? If it's so powerful in it's infancy, why has no one else tried to take it or kill the guardian yet? Something doesn't sit right about this..." Madara was thinking aloud as he walked towards the two. "But on the other hand, studying it's power up front could be beneficial and help aid the vil-" Madara stopped suddenly, his mind moving like cogs of a ma ch one piercing things together.

The village. Susabi chastised him for chasing the Bijuu for power to protect the village, seeing through Madara's ruse, but in turn offered the power of a God for that same protection. If 1 Bijuu was enough to protect it, why need a God as well? Susabi had ulterior motives, ones Madara couldn't figure out yet. He had to keep an eye out for him. Perhaps he spoke truth about the God child and it would be easy to snatch its power for theirselves but why didn't he try this when he went himself? Madara couldn't figure it out yet, but he would.

"Uh..yeah, the village... at the least, we should see it's power for ourselves to see what we are going to be dealing with."

( Gedō ) - Outer Path
Description: The Outer Path has control over Life and Death. Its the user himself who embodies the Outer Path and wields its abilities. However, he cannot use them directly but only through the King of Hell. Known as the Seventh Path, this path is required to use the (Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu) Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique, the technique through which the user releases the soul of those deceased into their bodies, using his regenerative abilities to revive them and bringing them back to life.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths Ability.
Note: Cannot be used in the Ninja World.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gedo Mazo ) - Summoning Technique: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
Type: Supplementary / Offensive / Defensive
Chakra: 120 ( -20 per turn )
Description: The Demonic Statue of the Outer Path is the husk of the Ten Tailed Beast, separated from it's massive chakra pool spread in the Nine Tailed Beasts. A giant earthen colored entity with a decayed appearance, the Gedo Mazo has several spike-like protrusions on it's back, towering over the tailed beasts. It has nine eyes, one of which gains a light blue iris and pupil each time a tailed beasts is sealed within it. Due to it's size and physical power, it can withstand up to S rank jutsu completely, taking no damage at all. It can also reduce 80 damage from attacks, taking little damage from Forbidden Techniques. The Demonic Statue is able to emit phantom dragons formed out of absorption chakra from its mouth, which are capable of instantly extracting the chakra of anyone they touch. The Demonic Statue is also capable of emitting chakra chains from its mouth. The chains have a cursed seal that suppresses the power of tailed beasts. In addition to this, the Gedo can deliver physical blows of S ranked power.
Note: Only Madara, Sasuke, Obito, Nagato and Hagoromo can summon the Gedo Mazo.
Note: If the Gedo is summoned, only Animal Path summonings can be summoned. If the user has used a summoning from a contract, the Gedo cannot be summoned.
Note: Once per turn, the Statue can create black chakra receivers that either extend 5 meters from it's body, or can be fired up to mid range. Counts as one of the user's three jutsu per turn.

( Mazo no Kusari ) - Demonic Statue Chains
Type: Supplementary / Offense / Defense
Damage: 80
Description: A technique derived from the Outer Path, which manifests chakra chains to bind anyone who touches the user's chakra receivers. This binding power is far greater than Nagato's Outer Path. The chains have a cursed seal which suppresses the power of the tailed beasts and cause a great deal of pain to the victims. The Gedo can extend the chains from it's mouth and/or body to complete bind and restrict their targets. With the cursed seals on the chains, the user can not only bind their opponent physically but spiritually as well, similar to the Uzumaki clan's chains. Techniques that would otherwise allow the victim to escape the restrictions such as summoning techniques and other space/time techniques would be incapable of being used. However, in order to invoke any of the properties of the curse sealing on these chains, the victim must be impaled with the user’s or the statue's chakra rods. The exception to this are the Bijuu, since their chakra once originated with the Gedo Statue. If these conditions aren't met, then the chains are nothing but a physical ninjutsu with great power to be used for offensive or other purposes. The shinobi controlling the Gedo is capable of using this technique, extending it from their hands in various sizes. However, only those with adequate skills can make use of the sealing properties of the chains.
Note: The Gedo can utilize the sealing nature of the chains, but in order for the summoner to be able to use, he will have needed to have completed basic Fuuinjutsu.
Note: The Mazo can use this to forcibly seal Bijuu within their bodies if they maintain the hold of the technique for 3 turns. The Bijuu must be first released or the user must take an additional 2 turns to extract it from their person.
Note: The chains can be broken with same rank elemental chakra or Forbidden rank raw chakra. Bijuu Jutsu and techniques are ineffective against these chains as well as if the victim is under the constraints of the curse sealing properties. If they destroy or remove the rod from their bodies, the sealing will be broken and the chains will only be physically binding.
Note: To break the mental/spiritual binding of the seal requires a yin natured or spiritual jutsu of equal rank and power or higher.
He agreed with Susabi finally. If the war, with the Gods you are saying is on the horizon then we must see him at once. The fate of the world depends on it. Susabi felt he had the duty to protect the people of the world, by any means. If a war was to come afoot, he needed to be in the position to ensure no lives are lost. Going to the child now and observing his powers and learning from him was his best chance to ensure there are no casualties. We must work to save everyone, Madara. The upcoming conflict you tell of, isn't one between villages but of one between mankind and the natural order. He paused. Not a single life has to be lost. And it would be best to avoid that. Use your connections as Tekikage to inform the other villages while you have the chance. If the bijuu are on the loose, the other villages are at risk as well. You need to work with them. Susabi listened to Madara's comments about the child bearer and thought to give his two cents. They come in peace from what I saw and the man who carried him, Emiya, seemed highly capable in his own right. But we aren't going there to wrest the child from him but to learn about the child and it's capabilities and powers. I do not know how he came into the possession of the child, personally. But I doubt it would matter.

But there was something Susabi picked up on that burned into his mind. You said you didn't want to be their slave? Was that right? Slave how? Are you in communications with them?

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
He agreed with Susabi finally. If the war, with the Gods you are saying is on the horizon then we must see him at once. The fate of the world depends on it. Susabi felt he had the duty to protect the people of the world, by any means. If a war was to come afoot, he needed to be in the position to ensure no lives are lost. Going to the child now and observing his powers and learning from him was his best chance to ensure there are no casualties. We must work to save everyone, Madara. The upcoming conflict you tell of, isn't one between villages but of one between mankind and the natural order. He paused. Not a single life has to be lost. And it would be best to avoid that. Use your connections as Tekikage to inform the other villages while you have the chance. If the bijuu are on the loose, the other villages are at risk as well. You need to work with them. Susabi listened to Madara's comments about the child bearer and thought to give his two cents. They come in peace from what I saw and the man who carried him, Emiya, seemed highly capable in his own right. But we aren't going there to wrest the child from him but to learn about the child and it's capabilities and powers. I do not know how he came into the possession of the child, personally. But I doubt it would matter.

But there was something Susabi picked up on that burned into his mind. You said you didn't want to be their slave? Was that right? Slave how? Are you in communications with them?
"Inform the other villages?" Madara sensed a disconnect; the other villages sealing any of the Bijuu would only be detrimental to his own goals. Peace with the villages never lasted because of how their ambitions clashed, seeking more and more power, land, and riches. Amongst the four known Great Villages, Madara was in contact with neither of them. The Tekikage's mansion contained a scroll to talk with them in, but he didn't plan to use it. However, perhaps it was in his best interests to entertain the thought of alliances. If they had a Rinnegan user, it would serve well to make his own task easier.

"That may be the best plan. The more people we have assisting us, the easier. Maintaining peace is what I'm trying to accomplish and uniting against a common enemy is good, though.. what villages would those be? The Great Villages? Taiyo disbanded, Shimo were your enemies and if they weren't, the One Tails saw to it's end here," Madara said, pointing towards the billowing clouds of smoke. "The lesser tribes of Tobusekai? They're already rumored to be manipulated by Tiamat herself. Her Children as they're being called roam freely in the East, corrupting the other clans and small villages."

Madara also spoke about the child after hearing Susabi's words. What better way to learn than to set up conditions to study it's power up close? "I don't plan to assault or harm it, I just have a theory I want to confirm. It's origins... I need to know if my studies are true."

Turning towards Susabi's comments about communication with the Gods, Madara quickly spun a tale covering his tracks. "No, rumors have spiraled about the Gods after Tiamat arrived some time ago. Trying to look into it, I unearthed secrets about the Gods of old in Tobusekai libraries. They could be misinformed, I admit. But enough of the information has seemingly been revealed as true. If it all is, then the Gods have no desire to coexist peacefully, to say the least."

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
With the Bijuu finally sealed, Madara allowed the Gedo to disperse and looked towards the others.

"Let's go, it's time we visit this child and see what needs to be done there. We can talk more when we arrive."

Leaving landmark.