HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I was wondering, if you activating the time allowance of Izanagi, and during that time used the Dead Demon Consuming Seal to seal an opponents soul, would Izanagi then activate when your soul was taken too, and would you as a result survive using the Dead Demon Consuming Seal?

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
interesting, But I think it depends on how much Chakra you molded into the jutsu
It's a tough one right? like I'm thinking maybe Izanagi only changes the Physical effects into illusions, and how the DDCS effects your soul, it might not work, but then again Izanagi can change even death into an illusion, and death releases your soul from your body right?
I'm so stuck haha

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a tough one right? like I'm thinking maybe Izanagi only changes the Physical effects into illusions, and how the DDCS effects your soul, it might not work, but then again Izanagi can change even death into an illusion, and death releases your soul from your body right?
I'm so stuck haha
Your soul is sealed into another dimension when using DDCS. However, when you die, your soul go to the impure world. Izanagi simply bring back your soul from the impure world in a instant. So it is possible for Izanagi to bring back your soul from the dimension your soul is sealed in from DDCS.

I truly believe it depends how much chakra is molded into the jutsu and how powerful your soul is.