chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally got caught up on Arrow and Flash. Anyone else here watching?

They finally acknowledged what I've said for years. John Diggle should have been John Stewart. Don't get me wrong I like Diggle as Diggle but he's a perfect fit to play GL John Stewart. Loved all the little nods to it though. Seems like they're giving Barry's role in Crisis to Ollie, speaking of Crisis, can't wait.

And speaking of Flash I had hoped we'd get more Godspeed. Hopefully next season even though people complain about speedsters always being the focus. I loved how in an early episode Nora mentions King Shark fighting Grodd in the future and then we see it later in the season. I thought it'd just be a nice reference of a future event in Nora's time we weren't going to see so it was neat to see it come back.

Black Lightning has been solid both seasons but the dreaded 3rd's coming. 3 is where a lot of people dogged Arrow and personally Flash 3 was the weakest for me. Tobias' actor is awesome. The writing is good. I was a little disappointed Jefferson didn't seem to understand the white principals point of view at all even after he explained his situations, if your lead won't empathize it's unlikely viewers will either. When they brought out his old suit I thought they were debuting a new one and was like 'Ey something in line with the comics but then Gambi said I'm better then I was and they all acted like the old suit was bad, that part was dumb because the main suit looks goofy still.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They said Godspeed might show up again.

I don't watch Arrow, Supergirl or BL, I only watch Flash and LOT, I plan on watching Batwoman, what did you think of the Batwoman trailer? Are they doing too much "I'm a woman" stuff? Like is that bad?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't watch Arrow, Supergirl or BL, I only watch Flash and LOT, I plan on watching Batwoman, what did you think of the Batwoman trailer? Are they doing too much "I'm a woman" stuff? Like is that bad?
I'll have to check it out, I saw her appearance in the cross over but didn't hear she was getting her own series. Not that I think this will do bad but I think a birds of prey series may have been a better idea and had her in the lineup. They did tease it at the end of Arrow anyway.

I recommend BL and Arrow. I haven't watched much SG so can't really say but they've used characters I'd like to see like J'onn and Brainiac 5 but they were both done, not well. Pretty sure they even ignored J'onn's fear of fire in the cross over.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's all about Green Arrow
Post automatically merged:

The Flash is actually a part of Arrow. Look for some episodes featuring Barry, you will see how he became the Flash.

Last edited:

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This DC multiverse

Arrow became mayor as the comics predicted

Hawk girl started off weak