Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how is he stronger than any version of base goku when base goku after obtaining god ki is way stronger than super saiyan 3 and 4 considering how he was able to stand a chance against beerus. yamcha is at best android saga vegeta. considering how vegeta was training at the gravity beyond human biological level
DO YOU COMPREHEND WHAT I JUST SAID? BEYOND HUMAN BIOLOGICAL LEVEL!!! Yamcha will never surpass a saiyan since hes just a wortless human.

Yocolaw

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yamcha power was 1500 during syains Saga.

Raditiz power used to be 1200 when he fought goku and piccolo ..

Which means, yamcha was stronger than goku and piccolo during that time.

You must be registered for see images

He managed to defeat 2 of saibmen easily before the 3rd saibman used suicide attack to stop yamcha ..

In cell saga his power increased to 600,000 because yamcha had furious training with king kai and pre Android saga.

Yamcha power increased from 1500 to 600,000 .

You must be registered for see images

He's far stronger than any version of goku , vegeta (non super syains).

Here you will find that yamcha is more useful than goku super syain and he saved goku from cell jr attacks.

Even he's fighting as strong as piccolo, vegeta ss2 and trunks ss2

Agreed 100% he's always been my fave.akira messed up after goku started becomeung a ss he downplayed the hell out of the rest of the main db crew and plot wholed them to the side. Makaeing then unable to fight

godemperor307

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He died faster than krillin in that saibamen fight
yamcha sacrificed his life so that krillins wouldnt be

Honestly your Yamcha persona is not really working. No matter how much you justify his strength. Anyone who has watched this series will know he was shit.
how is yamcha shit? because hes not super mega OP?
Dude, Yamcha in Z will be forever useless seriously stop it.
everyone is except the saiyans
LOL this is hilarious. I love how you compare Yamcha to a past version of some other character. Yamcha is useless.
who isnt next to goku?