Wave.

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighr alright alright! I'll start off by saying many people believe that the DBZ verse in general is slow because they aren't Light Speed, or Faster than Light. But that is a misconception I plan on smashing today. Piccolo, the genius and astute observer comments on how RADITZ is FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT.

[video=youtube_share;ZGPUp_3McPI]http://youtu.be/ZGPUp_3McPI[/video]

[The first Twenty Seconds In; Raditz Faster Than Light!]
Raditz. Who, pending on the dub, has a power level of between 1,200 - 1,500. He is faster than light. Imagine Vegeta, with a power level above ten thousand or Frieza who is above a million! Those beings are beyond fast! Now, they are weak in the DBZ verse as we all know that Any Super Saiyan with control over the transformation is above Frieza who is thousands of times faster than Raditz. Who is faster than light.

Imagine Cell, Vegeta, The Androids, any of those beings! They must be unreasonably quick and capable of traversing the Universe in mere hours. I think this should put to rest the savage belief that DBZ characters are slow and get blitzed. Actually, they blitz or keep their ground with a majority of fiction. Hell, higher tier DB characters must be around light speed! Or, damn close to it!

I hope this puts thing in perspective a bit.

This just came to me; So, a Ki blast or anything is fast. Right?? Right. The beings shooting them are going at immesurable speeds. Right? Right. So, if a being such as.. Goku Super Saiyan Two were flying at full speed at someone and then fires off a Ki blast.... HOW FAST WOULD IT BE GOING?! It'd be going at faster than Goku, as it would have all Goku's speed and then the normal speed behind it. Making it that avoiding attacks from these characters could be near impossible.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all the light speed claim wasn't even said neither in the sub nor the manga. So u can't obviously base ur logic off that.
You must be registered for see images

It's a no limit fallacy and a hyperbole

Wave.

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all the light speed claim wasn't even said neither in the sub nor the manga. So u can't obviously base ur logic off that.

Piccolo states it though.

ukzbubblez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Goku's Instant transmission hence the name is instant. He can go from earth to king kai's planet in less than a second. So he is very fast. It is just not stated how fast.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Piccolo states it though.
Not in the manga, it would be a no limit falacy to use that non-contributive claim to prove shit, when it was clearly never even slightly mentioned in the manga, nor the subs, piccolo never said that.

Christopher Sabat was obviously smoking strawberry kush when he said that

Wave.

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not in the manga, it would be a no limit falacy to use that non-contributive claim to prove shit, when it was clearly never even slightly mentioned in the manga, nor the subs, piccolo never said that.

Christopher Sabat was obviously smoking strawberry kush when he said that
Dude, the anime is just as valid as the manga

Chīkara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So you joined.

this euphoria shall remain with me.

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You just claimed that Raditz is faster than light. Anyone can say that, but you have no proof.

Goku was 15 million in Super Saiyan in Frieza Saga. That would be about... 15 000 times faster than light.

So... Looking at Goku now, why isnt he a reality warper?

Wave.

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You just claimed that Raditz is faster than light. Anyone can say that, but you have no proof.

Goku was 15 million in Super Saiyan in Frieza Saga. That would be about... 15 000 times faster than light.

So... Looking at Goku now, why isnt he a reality warper?
Piccolo said it in the video.

I thought Goku was at 150,000, 000 million...

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Piccolo said it in the video.

I thought Goku was at 150,000, 000 million...
I was told otherwise, but using calculations, physics and mathematics, you are right.

Which is why you are now using good, but very bad logic.

That would be reality warping using that speed.

Maybe even creating a black hole. I understand what you mean, but seriously... Use mathematics.

And then you'll understand.

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In fact; It's more reliable to some extent. More people have watched the anime and can base things off of it as compared to the manga
Nope.

That's wacthing non-canon man. No matter how few reads and how the watchers dominate - anime is still more non-canon and manga full canon.

Just like Broly is non-canon, no matter how cool he is.

So you can't base it off from that. It's been crossed out already in debates - no non-canon pieces.

6ari8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A simple clarifaction on PLs:

Full power Frieza had a PL of 120 Million.

Base Goku had a PL of 3 Million. Kioken x20 had 60 Million which was about the same level as 50% Frieza.
And SSJ Goku had x50 base= 150 Million in the Frieza saga.

Source:

Last edited:

7th Biggest OP Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighr alright alright! I'll start off by saying many people believe that the DBZ verse in general is slow because they aren't Light Speed, or Faster than Light. But that is a misconception I plan on smashing today. Piccolo, the genius and astute observer comments on how RADITZ is FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT.

[video=youtube_share;ZGPUp_3McPI]http://youtu.be/ZGPUp_3McPI[/video]

[The first Twenty Seconds In; Raditz Faster Than Light!]
Raditz. Who, pending on the dub, has a power level of between 1,200 - 1,500. He is faster than light. Imagine Vegeta, with a power level above ten thousand or Frieza who is above a million! Those beings are beyond fast! Now, they are weak in the DBZ verse as we all know that Any Super Saiyan with control over the transformation is above Frieza who is thousands of times faster than Raditz. Who is faster than light.

Imagine Cell, Vegeta, The Androids, any of those beings! They must be unreasonably quick and capable of traversing the Universe in mere hours. I think this should put to rest the savage belief that DBZ characters are slow and get blitzed. Actually, they blitz or keep their ground with a majority of fiction. Hell, higher tier DB characters must be around light speed! Or, damn close to it!

I hope this puts thing in perspective a bit.

This just came to me; So, a Ki blast or anything is fast. Right?? Right. The beings shooting them are going at immesurable speeds. Right? Right. So, if a being such as.. Goku Super Saiyan Two were flying at full speed at someone and then fires off a Ki blast.... HOW FAST WOULD IT BE GOING?! It'd be going at faster than Goku, as it would have all Goku's speed and then the normal speed behind it. Making it that avoiding attacks from these characters could be near impossible.

Guess that means Haku is the speed of light also. Since it was said in the manga as well, then that must mean it is more canon then this. That means all Naruto characters who are faster then Haku are light speed as well.

Kuma's attacks are light speed, and Zoro dodged them. I guess anyone who is stronger then Thriller Bark Zoro in One Piece is faster then light.

(why the **** did I wake up to this thread...)

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what ur saying is? The stuff pain did in the anime and other non-canon from the anime should be used in debates? Right? Goddamnit
Don't be so harsh.

I still remember some people debating about Broly being non-canon or canon. Was it GOT?

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Don't be so harsh.

I still remember some people debating about Broly being non-canon or canon. Was it GOT?
I'm not being harsh? Wtf?

It was GOT, he claimed multiple times and bought janemba in debates and powerscaled from him, said goku defeated janemba, so he should be able to defeat any reality warper

Also claiming broly's galaxy busting can be scaled to the canon feats, he was retarded.

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not being harsh? Wtf?

It was GOT, he claimed multiple times and bought janemba in debates and powerscaled from him, said goku defeated janemba, so he should be able to defeat any reality warper

Also claiming broly's galaxy busting can be scaled to the canon feats, he was retarded.
Lol, you said he came back. That got me excited at first, but I couldn't find him anywhere.

He still needs that ass whooping Lol