Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So in this movie, Goku and Vegeta have experienced super saiyan god form.
Even after the effect wears off, the body still remembers that power and it gives them the power to have it in base form.
Making them a ''saiyan beyond god'', as they call it.

When they manage to become super saiyans now, they will be a super saiyan god super saiyan (yeah I didnt come up with that name xD). Lets refer to it as ssgssj in the rest of the thread.

However, what will the future bring?
ssgssj 2 and 3?

Some other questions:

In the trailer, non-transformed Goku (base form) is seen fighting Frieza in his greypurple form (the one that he was in on Namek vs ssj Goku).
Goku has become a saiyan beyond god in base form as mentioned.

How can that form of Frieza handle a Goku who has become a saiyan beyond god in base form?
He has basically become a super saiyan god in base form. So Frieza shouldnt even be able to hit him right?

Maybe there are explanations that I missed out on so far (having only watched some trailers).
I would like to know how Frieza can already exchange blows in his greypurple form vs Goku.

Than lets move on to Frieza's golden evolution form.
Where he gets a golden skin.
This gives him insane power (able to fight ssgssj goku), however it drains Frieza pretty heavy too.

Does anyone know more about this form?
Where does it come from? How and why did Frieza get it?

Cooler his older brother for example went into a fourth transformation rather than a golden evolution (not sure if that movie is considered Canon though).

Interested in what you can answer and share with me.
I would really like to know more about that movie.

Last edited:

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is a 3-chapter manga about Revival of F, it is probably a prequel-ish thing but in it is explained that Frieza has always been a powerful being, the idea of training never even occured to him since he didn't have to. And then he decided to train and bam, got lots stronger.

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Frieza is a prodigy, the power he had when we see him on Namek was the power he had with 0 training; Frieza states this as well. I read a 3 chapter special that takes part in the movie (read at ***********). So Frieza trains for only 4 months and got the power that he did. Also Cooler isn't canon, only movies that are canon are the ones Toriyama takes part of himself.

I don't know much of the transformations tho. I do know Toriyama has worst plot holes than Kishi tho, the dragon couldn't revive Frieza except in pieces because Future Trunks cut it up. Dumb plot hole since Trunks vaporized the pieces and the dragon revived people who had their whole bodies destroyed. Hell, Goku had a hole in his body when Piccolo used his special beam canon on Raditz and Goku. Plus they forgot that the dragon was remade by dende to grant 2 wishes so Frieza should be immortal as well since that was his goal to begin with.

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a 3-chapter manga about Revival of F, it is probably a prequel-ish thing but in it is explained that Frieza has always been a powerful being, the idea of training never even occured to him since he didn't have to. And then he decided to train and bam, got lots stronger.
Okay I just read those chapters.
Thanks for mentioning.

So maybe it isnt all that weird for Frieza to have that power increase after several months of training.
Seeing he wasnt at Goku's base form level of power yet in the manga about Revival of F.

Goku was holding back when frieza was in his greypurple form (I get that impression from the manga, because Goku said:''I hope that isnt all you have got Frieza.'' Implying that Frieza wasnt at his lvl yet).

After that Frieza is gonna transform and than the rest will be shown in the movie.

God to know that greypurple third form frieza, isnt at the level of a saiyan beyond god yet.
That makes his power boost okay to me.

Curious how he obtained that golden evolution form though.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
However, what will the future bring?

ssgssj 2 and 3?
I was talking about that forms in some thread.

How can that form of Frieza handle a Goku who has become a saiyan beyond god in base form?
He has basically become a super saiyan god in base form. So Frieza shouldnt even be able to hit him right?
Frieza also got stronger. Frieza don't has ability to raise his Power Level without transformation. Gohan still said that he is not capable of defeating Frieza.

Than lets move on to Frieza's golden evolution form.
Where he gets a golden skin.
This gives him insane power (able to fight ssgssj goku), however it drains Frieza pretty heavy too.

Does anyone know more about this form?
Where does it come from? How and why did Frieza get it?
I think people on this forum like to use word "asspull". And that's exactly how I would describe Super Saiyan God forms and Golden transformation.

Frieza's original form is his final form [ ] and others form are just way for Frieza to surpass his strengh.

I have a feeling Toriyama is doing this only for money. Way manga was written in make sense to end after Super Saiyan 3 transformation.

Cooler his older brother for example went into a fourth transformation rather than a golden evolution (not sure if that movie is considered Canon though).
Nope it's not.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know much of the transformations tho. I do know Toriyama has worst plot holes than Kishi tho, the dragon couldn't revive Frieza except in pieces because Future Trunks cut it up. Dumb plot hole since Trunks vaporized the pieces and the dragon revived people who had their whole bodies destroyed. Hell, Goku had a hole in his body when Piccolo used his special beam canon on Raditz and Goku. Plus they forgot that the dragon was remade by dende to grant 2 wishes so Frieza should be immortal as well since that was his goal to begin with.
Dragon Ball and plot holes are going one with another. Tho, one could agrue that they can be explain, but plot holes made in last two films (BoG and Revival of F are enormous).

- How can Shenron know about SSJG when Kai, Kaioshin or Dende (his creator) don't know about that?
- Where is Bulla? She was supposed to be as old as Pan or even older.. so?
- Not sure about this one, how could Goku travel to after world (I know that Alive Goku and Alive Gohan were there, but that was exception)?
- Beerus claimed that he viped out Dinosaurs, but they still existed in Dragon Ball (not sure was this stated in film or interview, but I am sure it was said somewhere).

- One that you said above.
- Frieza never trained? No way. Frieza said on Namek that Goku is first who made him eat dust after his parent (King Cold). If Frieza was born with 120.000.000 power level, than it would mean that he would be always stronger than King Cold (was implied that Frieza is stronger) and therefore King Cold would never make Frieza eat dust.
- If Frieza could tryly become that stronger than he would train after Namek and return with that power level to defeat Goku in Trunks saga.
- In manga (epilogue chapter) it was said that Vegeta and Goku last time met 5 years ago (that mean 5 years after Buu Saga). There is big time line issue. Because BoG happens 4 years after Buu Saga and Revival of F happen around 3 years after BoG.

Ken Kaneki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ty for the link.

Disappointing. Gohan has to go SSJ to neg fodders? He was doing that as a kid. Very bad Toriyama
Piccolo was supposed to be stronger than SSJ ? He was also looking like a fodder.

Who is the new guy Bulma brought along ?

Ken Kaneki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Frieza is a prodigy, the power he had when we see him on Namek was the power he had with 0 training; Frieza states this as well. I read a 3 chapter special that takes part in the movie (read at ***********). So Frieza trains for only 4 months and got the power that he did. Also Cooler isn't canon, only movies that are canon are the ones Toriyama takes part of himself.

The chapters were shit. I mean we are supposed to believe Frieza never trained ? How did he unlock all those forms then ? By sleeping ?

Well said about people who were blown up and recovered. Does not make sense. But Goku's revival makes sense, since he was granted a body in afterworld also. Overall the chapters were shit.

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dragon Ball and plot holes are going one with another. Tho, one could agrue that they can be explain, but plot holes made in last two films (BoG and Revival of F are enormous).

- How can Shenron know about SSJG when Kai, Kaioshin or Dende (his creator) don't know about that?
- Where is Bulla? She was supposed to be as old as Pan or even older.. so?
- Not sure about this one, how could Goku travel to after world (I know that Alive Goku and Alive Gohan were there, but that was exception)?
- Beerus claimed that he viped out Dinosaurs, but they still existed in Dragon Ball (not sure was this stated in film or interview, but I am sure it was said somewhere).

- One that you said above.
- Frieza never trained? No way. Frieza said on Namek that Goku is first who made him eat dust after his parent (King Cold). If Frieza was born with 120.000.000 power level, than it would mean that he would be always stronger than King Cold (was implied that Frieza is stronger) and therefore King Cold would never make Frieza eat dust.
- If Frieza could tryly become that stronger than he would train after Namek and return with that power level to defeat Goku in Trunks saga.
- In manga (epilogue chapter) it was said that Vegeta and Goku last time met 5 years ago (that mean 5 years after Buu Saga). There is big time line issue. Because BoG happens 4 years after Buu Saga and Revival of F happen around 3 years after BoG.
Maybe Frieza thought his dad and him could take Goku? Remember Frieza was never at full power, he was fighting Krillin, Gohan, Vegeta and Piccolo all before Goku came then fought Goku in base and SS1. He didn't know Goku wasn't home until he passed his ship to earth I think. Also in the manga special his base power weakened and he heard Goku beat "The Majin Buu" which is what made him decide to train. and .

I myself rather have Cell be revived or at least have it done after this movie. Think about it, Cell has Saiyan DNA, Frieza DNA, and Piccolo's DNA. Saiyan DNA gives him the potential to reach SS3, SSG and SSGSS. Frieza's DNA gives him the huge potential Frieza has and Piccolo's DNA gives him his regenerative ability plus since Piccolo is a part of Kami, he should be capable of making his own dragon balls. First wish revives Cell and the second wish makes him immortal so even if he's beaten; he'll just get a zenkai boost and heal up.

Ken Kaneki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe Frieza thought his dad and him could take Goku? Remember Frieza was never at full power, he was fighting Krillin, Gohan, Vegeta and Piccolo all before Goku came then fought Goku in base and SS1. He didn't know Goku wasn't home until he passed his ship to earth I think. Also in the manga special his base power weakened and he heard Goku beat "The Majin Buu" which is what made him decide to train. and .

I myself rather have Cell be revived or at least have it done after this movie. Think about it, Cell has Saiyan DNA, Frieza DNA, and Piccolo's DNA. Saiyan DNA gives him the potential to reach SS3, SSG and SSGSS. Frieza's DNA gives him the huge potential Frieza has and Piccolo's DNA gives him his regenerative ability plus since Piccolo is a part of Kami, he should be capable of making his own dragon balls. First wish revives Cell and the second wish makes him immortal so even if he's beaten; he'll just get a zenkai boost and heal up.
Or Toriyama could give us something original ? :hint:
Its like he doesn't even want to put thought into this shit.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe Frieza thought his dad and him could take Goku? Remember Frieza was never at full power, he was fighting Krillin, Gohan, Vegeta and Piccolo all before Goku came then fought Goku in base and SS1.
Yes he thought. BUT, Frieza without his scouter can't judge opponent's PL. He didn't had his scouter when Goku achived Super Saiyan transformation. So he didn't know how strong Goku is, except that he was inferior to Frieza. So if I were him and had that potential, I would train just in case (he had time, considering he arrived on earth a year after Namek Saga).

He didn't know Goku wasn't home until he passed his ship to earth I think. Also in the manga special his base power weakened and he heard Goku beat "The Majin Buu" which is what made him decide to train. and .
Another plothole, why did he claimed to be strongest in the universe, when he was aware of Majin Buu and Beerus?

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes he thought. BUT, Frieza without his scouter can't judge opponent's PL. He didn't had his scouter when Goku achived Super Saiyan transformation. So he didn't know how strong Goku is, except that he was inferior to Frieza. So if I were him and had that potential, I would train just in case (he had time, considering he arrived on earth a year after Namek Saga).

Another plothole, why did he claimed to be strongest in the universe, when he was aware of Majin Buu and Beerus?
Well Beerus sleeps for many years and Buu was sealed up at the time I think but the true answer is that Toriyama was going to end DBZ after Frieza arc. Also if I was Frieza I would train for a year, go back to earth, and wish for his immortality. He would be far stronger and immortal as he wanted.

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You need to be pure for ssjgod lvl and you need 6 pure saiyans helping you, so cell cant reach that lvl.
Cell making dragonballs I find unlikely too.

Having all that dna doesnt have to mean that you get the best from all of it.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Beerus sleeps for many years and Buu was sealed up at the time I think but the true answer is that Toriyama was going to end DBZ after Frieza arc. Also if I was Frieza I would train for a year, go back to earth, and wish for his immortality. He would be far stronger and immortal as he wanted.
But there is nothing pointing that Frieza is aware of Beerus' nap and Majin Buu's seal.

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But there is nothing pointing that Frieza is aware of Beerus' nap and Majin Buu's seal.
Except that Frieza was told about both Buu and Beerus by his dad so for all we know King Cold knew of the seal and sleep of both as he rule the galaxy before Frieza and could easily have his army get detail just like how Frieza army found out Goku beat Majin Buu without actually being there.

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They really had plot holes. Goten and Trunks aren't even taller from last time.... Akira really wants that $$$ and can't even stay consistent to his work. He been should have ended DBZ and worked on new things. Maybe help with One Piece for a change.