DBZ new trailer goku will revive somebody?

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

with the newest teaser trailer in japanese we had shenron basicly summoned with a request that "there is some i want you to revive" and that it would be a The worst wish in history. Now despair beings.

And despair actually means in the dictionary the loss of hope, having no hope, because the situation is so bad that there is simply a no way out. thats pretty seriously

Which is ofcoooourse is going to be speculated that they are saiyans or other crap, but i highly doubt that, because, first saiyans died 40 years ago, their also a pretty violent race i would say they have planet busting capabilities! although even then they would get easily destroyed by any z fighter easily these days because of the power level.

if goku wanted to revive saiyans he would have already did lol.
i think what is going to happen is their going to revive a completely new character, i am doubting a bit that it might be original super saiyan god! but then why would he be worst wish to ask for? since wouldnt he be a good guy?

MY ANSWER
I think the wish goku made has nothing to do with that text LOL, i think it was just created as some hype train, i think what actually happened in the movie shots powering up actually happened way before shenron was summoned, i think it was during some fight with some other character, and THEN thats when in the end i think their going to call shenron out, maybe somebody or someone died and they want to revive him back, but i dont think the story is going to begin with goku powering up and summoning shenron thats just doesnt make sense.

but are we going to see a new god or a goku become omnipotent or some other shit, there is a chance

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perhaps he is reviving all his Villains because the foe he must face is that much more powerful than him?
nah, again thats like thinking that 28 farmers can bust moons, simply having multiple people with lower power level than the other wont make them stronger together, goku and vegeta could have destroyed buu without needing to fuse? well they had too because that was the only way to exponentionaly increase your power in order to become stronger. thats why no previous villians wouldnt be able to help goku.

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm telling everyone it's the Saiyan Race

He didn't say he wanted to revive someone it was a thing like a whole group of people
lol wut!!! have you seen the link DUMBASS!!!

There’s someone I want you to revive” appear on-screen in Japanese, followed by “Dragon Ball Z” and Goku powering up while he is a Super Saiyan

stop trolling and GTFO

SenjuOmar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There’s someone I want you to revive” appear on-screen in Japanese, followed by “Dragon Ball Z” and Goku powering up while he is a Super Saiyan

stop trolling and GTFO
Man can't you just let me be happy and who will he revive I mean who can even test goku that is dead they died for a reason if they crossed paths before

SenjuOmar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

stop trolling and GTFO
Yeah I just saw the link but the one I say it said there is something I want you to revive my bad I apologize

DragonKingG

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mhmm lets see, If i was goku and after gettting my ass kick by a god cat and seeing how he told me he isnt even that strong compare to whis and theres like 12 more of him and him being the weakest and he goes to sleep for three years and i made a wish to bring someone back and its one of the worst wishes in history.......hmm