DBZ 2015 movie? what timeline will it take place?

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was wondering what timeline will the new dbz movie for 2015 will take place, i heard it will follow the manga, does that mean that it will take place after goku goes and trains ubb? or will it take place before battle of gods, meaning it will take place somewhere around 1-4 years after defeat of kid buu or not?

or will it be pretty much battle of gods 2 with goku fightings new gods or maybe whis?

also will we see super saiyan god 2 goku? and super saiyan god 1 vegeta?

Artesia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would be great if they show a different timeline where there children are alot older, also I want Gohans Daughter to become a super saiyan

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Patience my son. All will be revealed to you when the time is right. U_U

OT: I have no idea. lol
then why is everyone saying that the movie wont be battle of gods 2? akira didnt state that his newest movie will be following a during/after the manga? it could after BoG because i dont want to see goku fighting on earth again with another lame ass villian, i want him to fight in the space with some gods, shooting kamehamehas, spirit bombs and kaiokening him thru the planets

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't toriyama stated that will be a continuation of BoG?

I have no idea who they'll fight, but its likely that it's going to be gods, considering that there's no one else left.