Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would've liked it more if they created new characters to replace Krillin and 17, Tein and even roshi (especially roshi)

I mean don't get me wrong, I like Krillin and Tein, Roshi is one of my faves and i'm neutral about 17 but it just seems like they're going for the nostalgic feeling. I would like it better if some strong characters from different worlds were introduced. I find it hard to think goku's universe is so weak that roshi of all people needs to compete.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would've liked it more if they created new characters to replace Krillin and 17, Tein and even roshi (especially roshi)

I mean don't get me wrong, I like Krillin and Tein, Roshi is one of my faves and i'm neutral about 17 but it just seems like they're going for the nostalgic feeling. I would like it better if some strong characters from different worlds were introduced. I find it hard to think goku's universe is so weak that roshi of all people needs to compete.
Lmao you call Goku's team weak?, "It's quality not quanitity my friend". And In compared to what universe exactly?, we have only been introduced to Uni10,Uni6 and 7 thus far. The rest are mysteries, universe 7 is very powerful but most strong people are already dead. Like Cell, frieza, raditz, nappa, bardock, and others.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao you call Goku's team weak?, "It's quality not quanitity my friend". And In compared to what universe exactly?, we have only been introduced to Uni10,Uni6 and 7 thus far. The rest are mysteries, universe 7 is very powerful but most strong people are already dead. Like Cell, frieza, raditz, nappa, bardock, and others.
I said goku's universe, not team.

Saiyans can literally grow things as stronger than roshi, Hell even frieza's nameless goons can deal with PL's of about 1000 with no problem at all
I find it really hard to believe they couldn't find anyone better or stronger than roshi in the entire universe, Hell even by going to namek they will find people far stronger than roshi.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Saiyans can literally grow things as stronger than roshi, Hell even frieza's nameless goons can deal with PL's of about 1000 with no problem at all
I find it really hard to believe they couldn't find anyone better or stronger than roshi in the entire universe, Hell even by going to namek they will find people far stronger than roshi.
They also have the opportunity to take arale, but do they take it? NO apparently. Then there is trunks and goten who are far more powerful than roshi, but i think their mothers did not accept the invitation. There has to be some other namekians from the warrior clan that can compete with piccolo.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They also have the opportunity to take arale, but do they take it? NO apparently. Then there is trunks and goten who are far more powerful than roshi, but i think their mothers did not accept the invitation. There has to be some other namekians from the warrior clan that can compete with piccolo.
Trunks and Goten would've been better than Tien/Roshi/Krillin. More than anything, I'd like Piccolo to get a proper boost instead of being sidelined with the "others" completely, in favour of Goku and Vegeta.

Up until the Buu Saga, he was competing with the cream of the crop at points but now he's just ignored. The best "feat" he's had since then was being shown to be more powerful than Trunks/Goten separately.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I feel the exact oposite. I'm tired of super saiyans and cold demons. I want the earthlings to do something.

If Akira toriyama uses 10% of his Intelligence and makes Whis train all these dudes before the tournament begins then i don't see the problem with Tien.. and Krillin. The only ones i really think they ****ed up are Roshi and Buu (if they made the tournament arc after z's last chapter, then instead of Buu we could see Uub)

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude Arale is a gag comic character. Toriyama only makes those crossovers for comedy relief in aniversaries and specials. Get over it, i've seen you post this shit multiple times.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trunks and Goten would've been better than Tien/Roshi/Krillin. More than anything, I'd like Piccolo to get a proper boost instead of being sidelined with the "others" completely, in favour of Goku and Vegeta.

Up until the Buu Saga, he was competing with the cream of the crop at points but now he's just ignored. The best "feat" he's had since then was being shown to be more powerful than Trunks/Goten separately.
No dude. Trunks and Goten can go **** themselves. I am really ****ing tired of super saiyans. Like really.. what's up with the DB fandom? Thank GOD they brought the humans back to the table. The most interesting thing will be how they manage to keep up (they will probably be trained by Whis, I HOPE so because if not i'd just drop the series).

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dude Arale is a gag comic character. Toriyama only makes those crossovers for comedy relief in aniversaries and specials. Get over it, i've seen you post this shit multiple times.
A gag charachter? Does that have to imply something important? Arale is part of the dragon ball universe, she resides in it. There is just nothing special about her.

I feel the exact oposite. I'm tired of super saiyans and cold demons. I want the earthlings to do something.

If Akira toriyama uses 10% of his Intelligence and makes Whis train all these dudes before the tournament begins then i don't see the problem with Tien.. and Krillin. The only ones i really think they ****ed up are Roshi and Buu (if they made the tournament arc after z's last chapter, then instead of Buu we could see Uub)
>implying that you could do better :lmao: And what frost demons have we seen besides frieza and his father? You got tired of everything dont you?, pathetic.

No dude. Trunks and Goten can go **** themselves. I am really ****ing tired of super saiyans. Like really.. what's up with the DB fandom? Thank GOD they brought the humans back to the table. The most interesting thing will be how they manage to keep up (they will probably be trained by Whis, I HOPE so because if not i'd just drop the series).
How exactly is that reasonable? Whis training is for Gods not minor mortals.

Last edited:

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A gag charachter? Does that have to imply something important? Arale is part of the dragon ball universe, she resides in it. There is just nothing special about her.

Okay not really into explain things over and over to who tought SSj vegito was on DB Super standar levels (and guess what? logic finally breached him) but here, let me quote myself:

Dude Arale is a gag comic character. Toriyama only makes those crossovers for comedy relief in aniversaries and specials.
If your brain can't process it, then let me put it in easier words: Toriyama won't put a comic relief character from another creation in such a serious plot, since Arale x Dragon ball are only comic relief crossovers. All the seriousnes would be taken away had arale go to the tournament.

>implying that you could do better
Says the guy who does not agree with the team Toriyama chose? Hypocresy... And lack of grey matter of course.

:lmao: And what frost demons have we seen besides frieza and his father? You got tired of everything dont you?
Frieza in namek, Frieza on earth as a machine + his father. Frieza in Fukkatsu no F on earth again (plus 2 filler movies with coler).

How exactly is that reasonable? Whis training is for Gods not minor mortals.
1- In front of a tournament that eliminates the worse universe (or eliminates all universes except the winner, it hasn't been explained yet) the team must be prepared to win at all costs.

2- Which leads us to another mental breakdown .. in the bold we see "Whis training is for Gods not minor mortals". Which implies that this kid thinks that Vegeta, who went to train under Whis as a "minor mortal" , was already a God? Oh, i see... So we have Whis training mortals to BECOME GODS as already happened with Vegita, and the perfect reason for it. Not to mention that if it doesn't happen that way, Roshi, Krillin and Tien going to that tournament is a completely stupid script mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay not really into explain things over and over to a retard who tought SSj vegito was on DB Super standar levels (and guess what? logic finally breached his ass) but here, let me quote myself:

If your tiny brain can't process it, then let me put it in easier words: Toriyama won't put a comic relief character from another creation in such a serious plot, since Arale x Dragon ball are only comic relief crossovers. All the seriousnes would be taken away had arale go to the tournament.

Says the guy who does not agree with the team Toriyama chose? Hypocresy... And lack of grey matter of course.

Frieza in namek, Frieza on earth as a machine + his father. Frieza in Fukkatsu no F on earth again (plus 2 filler movies with coler).

Oh, the most pathetic member of the entire DB section called me pathetic, lmao.

1- In front of a tournament that eliminates the worse universe (or eliminates all universes except the winner, it hasn't been explained yet) the team must be prepared to win at all costs.

2- Which leads us to another mental breakdown of this pathetic NB user people.. in the bold we see "Whis training is for Gods not minor mortals". Which implies that this kid (i assume he's a kid because if he's an adult.. let god, or science, have mercy on his soul, or better said his brain) thinks that Vegeta, who went to train under Whis as a "minor mortal" , was already a God? Oh, i see, the shit on your brain typed instead of you again... So we have Whis training mortals to BECOME GODS as already happened with Vegita, and the perfect reason for it. Not to mention that if it doesn't happen that way, Roshi, Krillin and Tien going to that tournament is a completely stupid script mistake.

Ok dude, i am seriously tired of taking a crap on every single one of any post you make, so do yourself a favor and don't come back. Go cry about Buu saga vegito not being god tier.
Lmao your application to my response is glorious

Now then, Are you mentally challenged? I was not talking about how many times you seen frieza or his family, it's about how many of them there are. Cooler is non-existent and therefore not worth mentioning. You are basically tired of everything that defined dragon ball to this point. Lmao, and that other part. "Arale is from other creation", wow then tell me why she lives in the dragon ball universe? Last time i checked this was not some simple comic relief, beerus was very close to destroying her.

Let me put it in a way your challenged mind can absorb this piece of info, humans are strong but not potentially as strong as Saiyan's not even close actually. God level to you apparently seems to be something at fodder tier. I'm so sorry akira hurt your feelings this time, but sometimes things dont make sense. Or rather said it's illogical to those who can't face the truth, i repeat. Whis only trains those who he recognizes as powerful, piccolo and buu could recieve training by Whis back at the 6th vs 7th universe tournament. But did he?

DID he now? The simple answer is no, Whis training is also considerably more tasked to seek out the next god of destruction. By the way, training requires time. Time is a thing that they have very little of, but i assume you even are incapable of figuring that out.

Honestly you had to include Vegito just to transmit your message?

Last edited by a moderator:

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, but how will those three compete with the best? Tien and Krillin are two of my favourite characters but let's be real, they would get squashed by someone of SSJ1 Goku's calibre, never mind 2, 3, God or Blue. Even with training, they're limited by their human status.

Anyway, I'm less bothered by that and all about Piccolo. Piccolo is love, Piccolo is life.

You must be registered for see images

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, but how will those three compete with the best? Tien and Krillin are two of my favourite characters but let's be real, they would get squashed by someone of SSJ1 Goku's calibre, never mind 2, 3, God or Blue. Even with training, they're limited by their human status.

Anyway, I'm less bothered by that and all about Piccolo. Piccolo is love, Piccolo is life.

You must be registered for see images
Lets put it like this.

If Tien, krillin and Roshi gained godly ki (we saw how you can get it, it's a pretty hard ki control training, but DBZ humans are really talented) then they'd automatically be >> ss1 and ss2. Maybe they'd be in ss3 level. So Goku fighting WITHOUT godly Ki and using regular ssj transformation could probably lose to them.

Remember that Champa's warrior were all beaten by regular Ki SSJ transformations.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lets put it like this.

If Tien, krillin and Roshi gained godly ki (we saw how you can get it, it's a pretty hard ki control training, but DBZ humans are really talented) then they'd automatically be >> ss1 and ss2. Maybe they'd be in ss3 level. So Goku fighting WITHOUT godly Ki and using regular ssj transformation could probably lose to them.

Remember that Champa's warrior were all beaten by regular Ki SSJ transformations.
I take it that you realized by now how retarded your ideas sounded, by the fact that you could not even reply:lmao:. After all this time you been atraped in those afterthoughts, what's wrong in accepting the limits of humans? You are just a delusional child at this point. And you blame me for Vegito ?.

Utterly disappointed.

rockleeuchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

They should have chose goten and kid trunks IMO or let future trunks stay in the future long enough to fight in the tournament