FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So a few weeks back we got a poster of "Goku's" back and he seems to have a new transformation. Well I have a theory about this.

Goku has no transformation like this where he seems to be in base besides kao ken and that doesn't look like kao ken.

We know one person who does have a transformation like this and that's Son Gohan.

What if Gohan is the one in that poster. It could be possible that he goes beyond mystic and his hair changes and he gains a red aura. It's obvious Gohan shares a resemblance to his dad. Maybe this is why they only show his back in the poster instead of showing him frontally.

It could also be Goku but we can't rule out the possibility that it may be Gohan. Gohan was the main hero of the cell games so it's possible plus there has been a lot of foreshadowing. Gohan hasn't been this involved in an arc in DBS so this would be the perfect time to reintroduce the Gokus son as the most powerful Z warrior.

Itachi The Solo King

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So a few weeks back we got a poster of "Goku's" back and he seems to have a new transformation. Well I have a theory about this.

Goku has no transformation like this where he seems to be in base besides kao ken and that doesn't look like kao ken.

We know one person who does have a transformation like this and that's Son Gohan.

What if Gohan is the one in that poster. It could be possible that he goes beyond mystic and his hair changes and he gains a red aura. It's obvious Gohan shares a resemblance to his dad. Maybe this is why they only show his back in the poster instead of showing him frontally.

It could also be Goku but we can't rule out the possibility that it may be Gohan. Gohan was the main hero of the cell games so it's possible plus there has been a lot of foreshadowing. Gohan hasn't been this involved in an arc in DBS so this would be the perfect time to reintroduce the Gokus son as the most powerful Z warrior.
Its already confirmed that goku will go past his limit and unlock something new. but good theory tho.. interesting

Reactions: FoxesInWonderland

diablo728

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Goku has mentioned numerous times about surpassing limits. This whole arc has been nerfing SSB so that another transformation is required to beat the top fighters of the tournament. I think Goku becomes a God and Gohan takes his place as champion or protector of Universe 7.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kale has no limit. Her power is maximum
Maximum? Wouldnt that mean shes at the limit of power?
just saying that she got k.o'ed but yes she has no control over it so fully controlled berserk form would be a recken of reckens
but goku will always just some day surpass that lvl until he meets a being that cant be surpasses

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maximum? Wouldnt that mean shes at the limit of power?
just saying that she got k.o'ed but yes she has no control over it so fully controlled berserk form would be a recken of reckens
but goku will always just some day surpass that lvl until he meets a being that cant be surpasses
Comment about Kale is just for an attention and it meant for 'someone' here and its not you but whatever

@Bold, Wish, Grand Priest and Zeno. The people that impossible for him to surpass.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I have heard rumors that gohan would get a new transformation but i keep hearing the term ss Gold being pushed around besides that gohan and goku don't have the same hair cut so thats not gohan.

I would also like to mention that there has no absolutely no foreshadowing for gohan concerning a new transformation