Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;H567uuR0y8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H567uuR0y8Q[/video]​

Hey there, ladies and gentlemen! Pretty self-explanatory on what the thread is all about, the trailer for the upcoming Universe Survival Arc which will feature all the Gods of Destruction and Supreme Kais coming together alongside their best fighters in the Tournament of Power that is hosted by Daishinkan and the two Zeno.

Last edited:

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GoD reveal hype is reaaaal

I don't like krillin or Roshi being in the line up though. I would say 18 too but with 17 there it makes it cool. But all is forgiven, Gohan has returned.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
GoD reveal hype is reaaaal

I don't like krillin or Roshi being in the line up though. I would say 18 too but with 17 there it makes it cool. But all is forgiven, Gohan has returned.
What makes you a judge of their competence? 18# is one of the strongest in the universe and the same goes for roshi and krillin. The team is perfectly made.

But I honestly wonder why of all insane reasons did Goku not choose Arale as a participant, instead of Roshi.

Last edited:

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What makes you a judge of their competence? 18# is one of the strongest in the universe and the same goes for roshi and krillin. The team is perfectly made.
I'm not directly saying they're weak.. even though krillin and Roshi are definitely NOT some of the strongest in the universe. Earth? Sure. & I can garuntee they can handle some of the b side members on the other teams and will do so.

I'm just not interested in seeing them in this really as competitors. Tien is just about in the same tier as them and I'm excited to see him so yeah.

But I admit I'm judging too early since the goals layout of the tournament isn't even clear yet.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not directly saying they're weak.. even though krillin and Roshi are definitely NOT some of the strongest in the universe. Earth? Sure. & I can garuntee they can handle some of the b side members on the other teams and will do so.

I'm just not interested in seeing them in this really as competitors. Tien is just about in the same tier as them and I'm excited to see him so yeah.

But I admit I'm judging too early since the goals layout of the tournament isn't even clear yet.
Then tell me if there are other ALIVE candidates that are suited for this tournament. The namekians sure are strong but whis would have recommended any if he saw a greater chance of victory.

Goten and trunks are capable but won't probably take this seriously.

Greedie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then tell me if there are other ALIVE candidates that are suited for this tournament. The namekians sure are strong but whis would have recommended any if he saw a greater chance of victory.

Goten and trunks are capable but won't probably take this seriously.
While i love Roshi, I find it weird they couldn't fine someone stronger than him. I think it's more for that nostalgic feeling than anything else.

Roshi seems to have gotten stronger but i can't see him getting his PL too much higher.
Personally i would of rather seen Trunks and Goten take Roshi and Tein/Krillin (can't decide between the two) places. I mean they aren't new the these kind of tournament rules, Would be nice for them to get some screen time and feats and we might see more of a fighting attitude they had back in Z more than their overly childish one they got in super.

But ahh well i'm still happy with the trailer it looks good.